Your User Name..What Gives?

Options
FiercelyBeautiful
FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
What does your user name mean and why did you choose it? In what way does it represent who you are?

I have used this same one since I got married at 24 for everything, my last name is Rasmussen, hence Ras, I am a girl (woman now), and I was 24 when I took my now last name.

I would have liked a different one but just couldnt seem to imagine using anything but this one....

How about you?

Replies

• splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I do a form of artwork for a living called glass splash. My name (not nick-name, or short for Angela) is Angel. Splashangel.
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Giggles is my nickname and 7706 is the day I got together with my fiance. :)
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My dad Named me Sweet Candy Hart when i was first born then my mom Changed it 3 days later to Laura but ever since my name to most ppl is SweetHart (there are ppl who i honestly dont think know my real name lol) Ive had this username since i was 12-13 when my mom set up my first yahoo. acct
  • NerdyTXChick
    NerdyTXChick Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name, although I'm thinking of changing it (my username, not my name, heh-heh). When I set up this account I was just thinking about counting calories, not interacting with people. I don't know if it actually matters all that much, but if I can think of a username I like that isn't already taken, I will probably change just to be on the safe side.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My name and zip code...it was easy and fast.
  • LivingstonIpresume
    Options
    My last name is Livingston and when people learn that many say "dr. Livingston I presume".
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    My name is Dianne and I'm a sci-fi geek. A long time ago I just decided to own my geekdom. Plus, I find that it tends to draw kindred spirits out of the woodwork :)
  • NerdyTXChick
    NerdyTXChick Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My name is Dianne and I'm a sci-fi geek. A long time ago I just decided to own my geekdom. Plus, I find that it tends to draw kindred spirits out of the woodwork :)

I'm a sci-fi geek too! In fact, I tried both NerdyGirl and GirlNerd for usernames, but alas, they were already taken.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    caraiselite is just a username i use for pretty much everything, because i am elite. old gamer nickname.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Bulbasaur + Bidoof = Bulbadoof.

I like Pokemon. :)
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    my nickname from my hubby has always been munkey with a u not an o (we have no idea why) and we were married on 41809. If youre out and about and see a username munkey930 or munkey418 its prolly me ;) (93005 was when we started dating so older accounts have that anniversary instead of the wedding)
  • jabcrosshook
    Options
    I get bored exercising at a regular gym, but I absolutely love training in boxing and muay thai at a mma gym. So my user name shows my bias. 0;x
  • Joobster
    Joobster Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My best Friend gave the nickname....I am a clown heart.
  • PixelFit
    PixelFit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    For the last 20 years I've been a pixel pusher (graphic designer) by day, so when I join online communities, "pixel' is usually part of my username. PixelFit seems very appropriate for MFP (though I have a way to go). :grumble:
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Well I'm African so....yeah. I don't know why I added the extra A...my real name starts with an A so we'll just say that's why lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Mines just my first name and part of my last with the el generico number one behind it. I signed up a long time ago and never used it. Then refound it years later and just kept it. Contrary to what most people think... I'm not a cat lady. :P
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    my initials and my last name (Sarah C Hume) and the year i was born....pretty simple haha
  • kale_powered
    kale_powered Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just really, really like kale.
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    What it sounds like when someone hollers at me using my last name... LOL
  • lewallenjen
    Options
    my last name and my name is jennifer. When i was in college that was my user name for everything so it has just stuck