Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    IMG_20120619_104330.jpgAlso seeing all these bikinis makes me want to go try some on because my suit pretty much covers up everything i can possibly try to cover with a suit so i feel like I'm not really sharing as much as you ladies, plus who doesn't love going out and trying on new clothes, no matter what it is, I know i do lol.
    The 'schoolgirl' look of this suit has taken sexy to a whole other level. You matched your hair perfectly for the look. You need to strut this look at the pool, sweetie.
  • Brunchstress
    Options
    Thought I'd post my before and during pictures (I don't want to call it my "after" picture because I'm still going!). The "before" pic is from March 2011 at my daughter's 2nd birthday party. It's the picture that really told me I had to get my fat *kitten* in shape!!

beforeandafter.jpg
  • Brunchstress
    Options
    I LOVE that Tankini! You look fab!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I am posting these, already but here goes!:blushing: The first one was about a month after the birth of my third child. The second one was a couple weeks ago, 5 months post-partum. There is about a 20 pound difference in these, with about 20 more to lose!
    progress2-1.jpg

I think you look great in both, but way to go reclaiming the body you want :D

You're too kind! Thank you!! I can't wait to get the rest off! This is all weight that I had just lost, before getting pregnant lol!

I can't beleive you are only 5 months post-partum. I think you look amazing!

Awhh, THANK YOU!!
  • rob1976
    Options
    Here's another, you can see I have some thighs going on ;).

Photoon2012-06-18at18093.jpg
    Beautiful, you got something going on and your thighs are fine! You have a figure most women would kill for and men drool over. Flaunt it!!!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    IMG_6864.jpg

Just a question.... you can see it best in this photo. Does anyone else have way bigger rib cage than their stomach? My ribs stick out so far, and I think I'd look weird in an actual bikini.

Also, this photo kind of makes me giggle. And I'm pumped this rolled!

I do. My ribs stick out all sorts of weird below my breasts. It's one of those things I don't like about my body. I have been lifting heavy though and I noticed that the ab muscles under my rib cage are developing and starting to make the ribs not seem quite so...pokey....

ps. you look great!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options

Beautiful, you got something going on and your thighs are fine! You have a figure most women would kill for and men drool over. Flaunt it!!!

Agree! You have a waistline like bettie page! I'm jelly!
  • coppercat25
    coppercat25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I love this thread you all look stunning!!! I've lost 17lbs since Christmas and am so much happier and confident with my body but I still have about 40lbs to go till I get to the weight I think I will feel happy and healthy with.

I am going on holiday on Friday and for the first time in 8 years I have bought a bikini. i've also bought a swimsuit so will post a pic of that too, as I feel more confident in that! I swing between feeling 'ok' about wearing a bikini and thinking screw what others think anyway, and feeling too shy to wear it so I'm going to pack it and see how I feel!

My fiance thinks I look fab but he would love me if I was rolled in poo and feathers lol! pics below! Excuse the funny faces I was nervous! Eek!

2j1a4a9.jpg

2005ht0.jpg

rti4wl.jpg
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    What an awesome thread- throwing this back up again. Trying to feel confident in a swimsuit- made it my profile pic as well. Need to get an updated one to show some more progress but starting to feel okay showing things off in swim wear.

4563526_2192.jpg
    Uh, progress on what? Your Sexy Train pulled into Hotness Station a while ago....

I think you look fabulous!!! I love your abs. Abs. abs. abs. Thats my big dream- to see ab defintion. Which was something i never thought possible like...until...this year probably.
  • rob1976
    Options
    I can't believe I am posting these, already but here goes!:blushing: The first one was about a month after the birth of my third child. The second one was a couple weeks ago, 5 months post-partum. There is about a 20 pound difference in these, with about 20 more to lose!
    progress2-1.jpg
    Sweetie, the only thing you need to lose is that frown on your face! Hello - you are gorgeous and hot in BOTH pics!!!
  • rob1976
    Options
    Hi all

I love this thread you all look stunning!!! I've lost 17lbs since Christmas and am so much happier and confident with my body but I still have about 40lbs to go till I get to the weight I think I will feel happy and healthy with.

I am going on holiday on Friday and for the first time in 8 years I have bought a bikini. i've also bought a swimsuit so will post a pic of that too, as I feel more confident in that! I swing between feeling 'ok' about wearing a bikini and thinking screw what others think anyway, and feeling too shy to wear it so I'm going to pack it and see how I feel!

My fiance thinks I look fab but he would love me if I was rolled in poo and feathers lol! pics below! Excuse the funny faces I was nervous! Eek!

2j1a4a9.jpg

2005ht0.jpg

rti4wl.jpg
    Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. That quirky pinup model look works for you! Your fiance is a lucky dude!
  • LizzCallahan
    LizzCallahan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You could be a pin-up girl with those curves. You would be too adorable in something a little vintage and curve lovin'.
  • LizzCallahan
    LizzCallahan Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Oops - this goes out to this lady! :)
  • kimmers4ever
    Options
    Wow! Look at all you! You look fantastic!!! Totally jealous! ;) I need stomach surgery before I put on a bikini, since the extra skin from having my two boys has never gone away. :P We call it my baby fold. Hate it sooooo much.

But man! Look at all you sexy ladies! :D Go go go!
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    dam you're gorgeous!

you all are! i kinda wish I wasnt working tomorrow so I could go try on more swimwear.

New thing to do when I hit goal - swimwear shopping.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options

I do. My ribs stick out all sorts of weird below my breasts. It's one of those things I don't like about my body. I have been lifting heavy though and I noticed that the ab muscles under my rib cage are developing and starting to make the ribs not seem quite so...pokey....

ps. you look great!

I might consider some basic lifting sometime if the stars aligned and I had the time, location and energy to do it. I had a cousin who was built a lot like me, but flat from just under her bust all the way down, and I was always SO freakin' jealous of her.... even though she wasn't "stick thin", I thought it was perfect.

I know now that she felt the same way about my pokey ribs. Just goes to show you that the grass is always greener....
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options

rti4wl.jpg
    Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. That quirky pinup model look works for you! Your fiance is a lucky dude!

^That! Love your confidence in that pose! The bathing suit is adorable too for a one piece it is pretty sassy! :D
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    IMG_6864.jpg

Just a question.... you can see it best in this photo. Does anyone else have way bigger rib cage than their stomach? My ribs stick out so far, and I think I'd look weird in an actual bikini.

Also, this photo kind of makes me giggle. And I'm pumped this rolled!

Awesome! And, me - rib cage wise. It's weird, I'm still carrying around all this extra weight, but my rib cage is so enormous that with my arms up I can count each one! I posted my picture earlier (http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5159/7397412392_315d023d8d.jpg) so you can try to see, but it's not a very clear one - thanks photobooth :D Anyway my basic answer is no, you could totally wear a real bikini!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Options

Add me to the rib cage built for BBQ list...I am a tankini girl too

both of y'all are looking FABOO!!

"built for BBQ"..... LOVE it. Gonna go buy me some steak!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Options

rti4wl.jpg

^That! Love your confidence in that pose! The bathing suit is adorable too for a one piece it is pretty sassy! :D

I agree. I bet a boudoir photo shoot with you would result in tons of awesome fun pictures. (I just say that because I did one a while ago, but I think your posing is perfect for it!)