Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Holy crap girl--you look amazing! If I looked like that in a bikini I'd practically live in it! Enjoy your body; you've obviously worked hard to get where you are!

I've read this thread from the original post--finally hit the end and I'm off to dig up a bikini and a camera. Everyone posting on this thread is inspiring!

Edit: Aargh..hit reply not quote, but that comment was directed toward faintgreeneye...
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    Lol s'ok i found it xD
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You ladies are amazing. Way to be proud of yourselves, goal weight or not!

It's important you know. Too many women I see expecting to magically feel better about themselves when they get the "perfect" body. Well I've also seen a few of them who've earned that body and they're still miserable and insecure. Because they never once allowed themselves to feel good about what they've accomplished.

:heart: you all.

^^^^ This! 100%

You guys are GREAT! SO encouraging!
    I'm still working on it but one day .. maybe :)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I have read through every page of this thread and absolutely love it and think all you ladies look amazing! With that being said i never in a million years would have thought i would post an actual picture but you have all inspired me to share, i love how all of you have so much confidence and don't worry about what everyone else says or thinks. I feel i should share a bit of where i came from before i actually post the pic. because i am really freaking out about posting it but feel that i should seeing how all of you have. This is the only swimming suit i have owned since i was about 10, aside from a maternity suit i had but it was really more of a short dress than it was a swimming suit lol. I always wear shorts and a tank top. I have always hated the way i look and constantly feel like i am being judged and i think most of that comes from my mom, she weighed 95lbs. when she met my dad and was always super skinny and growing up all i ever heard was her judging people, they shouldn't wear that, that looks so gross, do they really think they need to eat that, they need to cover up etc. etc. etc. so i always hear that voice in the back of my head and i just assumed everyone else is like her and the funny thing is she is no longer small, she is my size now but still judges others, and i feel thats why i have such a hard time feeling comfortable with my body. So here is my picture and besides my kids and my husband you guys are the only ones i actually feel comfortable with sharing with, so thank you all :smile: and sorry this post is so freaking long, maybe i am trying to postpone pushing reply lol

IMG_20120619_104330.jpg

Also seeing all these bikinis makes me want to go try some on because my suit pretty much covers up everything i can possibly try to cover with a suit so i feel like I'm not really sharing as much as you ladies, plus who doesn't love going out and trying on new clothes, no matter what it is, I know i do lol.

That is a super cute suit and you look GREAT in it!!!
  • HeatherHealthyLiving
    Options
    You look amazing! I wish I was at a point where I am confident enough to post a photo of myself. I have lost 11 pounds, and want to lose about 25 more. Everybody who sees me clothed thinks I have a great body... but whenever I see myself in bra and panties in a full length mirror, I basically have a panic attack!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    IMG_6864.jpg

Just a question.... you can see it best in this photo. Does anyone else have way bigger rib cage than their stomach? My ribs stick out so far, and I think I'd look weird in an actual bikini.

Also, this photo kind of makes me giggle. And I'm pumped this rolled!
  • HeatherHealthyLiving
    Options
    All of you ladies are so inspiring. You should be very proud of yourselves. I hope I soon get up the confidence to post a photo here as well...
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Options
    I have read through every page of this thread and absolutely love it and think all you ladies look amazing! With that being said i never in a million years would have thought i would post an actual picture but you have all inspired me to share, i love how all of you have so much confidence and don't worry about what everyone else says or thinks. I feel i should share a bit of where i came from before i actually post the pic. because i am really freaking out about posting it but feel that i should seeing how all of you have. This is the only swimming suit i have owned since i was about 10, aside from a maternity suit i had but it was really more of a short dress than it was a swimming suit lol. I always wear shorts and a tank top. I have always hated the way i look and constantly feel like i am being judged and i think most of that comes from my mom, she weighed 95lbs. when she met my dad and was always super skinny and growing up all i ever heard was her judging people, they shouldn't wear that, that looks so gross, do they really think they need to eat that, they need to cover up etc. etc. etc. so i always hear that voice in the back of my head and i just assumed everyone else is like her and the funny thing is she is no longer small, she is my size now but still judges others, and i feel thats why i have such a hard time feeling comfortable with my body. So here is my picture and besides my kids and my husband you guys are the only ones i actually feel comfortable with sharing with, so thank you all :smile: and sorry this post is so freaking long, maybe i am trying to postpone pushing reply lol

IMG_20120619_104330.jpg

Also seeing all these bikinis makes me want to go try some on because my suit pretty much covers up everything i can possibly try to cover with a suit so i feel like I'm not really sharing as much as you ladies, plus who doesn't love going out and trying on new clothes, no matter what it is, I know i do lol.

Your suit is adorable, and you make it look even better! Beautiful! I hope you don't have a lack of confidence out and about in that!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    IMG_6864.jpg

Just a question.... you can see it best in this photo. Does anyone else have way bigger rib cage than their stomach? My ribs stick out so far, and I think I'd look weird in an actual bikini.

My daughter actually has a super wide rib cage. All thanks to her daddy. Both of my kids got it. She's 3 though, so her toddler tummy kind of hides it! LOL
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    LaGordita87- You look beautiful! Don't you dare hide yourself! Show the world how beautiful you are!!!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I have a large rib cage as well. I don't know how I'll look as I get smaller, but I'm going to probably wear a bikini either way. LOL.
  • HeatherHealthyLiving
    Options
    I have the same "problem". I have a HUGE ribcage. My doctors have said I have the biggest rib cage they have ever seen. Broad shoulders too. They attribute it to being a very competitive swimmer for most of my youth. I have incredible lung capacity! I work very hard to look and feel feminine. I don't wear bikinis, only tankinis. And, by the way, you look GREAT!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Options
    I have a large rib cage as well. I don't know how I'll look as I get smaller, but I'm going to probably wear a bikini either way. LOL.

Good to know. I've always kind of hated it, because I could be super skinny, but that rib cage is still huge. No changing that!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Options
    I have the same "problem". I have a HUGE ribcage. My doctors have said I have the biggest rib cage they have ever seen. Broad shoulders too. They attribute it to being a very competitive swimmer for most of my youth. I have incredible lung capacity! I work very hard to look and feel feminine. I don't wear bikinis, only tankinis. And, by the way, you look GREAT!

Thanks! I don't think I have any excuse, sadly! I remember being a teen and wishing I could force them smaller somehow. Maybe break them? Ouch. Nah, I'll just live with it.
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am down 56lbs thus far. Iv almost lost half of what im going for! Thank you to all the ladies who posted before me, gave me some courage!
    2s0tc.jpg
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WOW- HOT topic!! :love: I tried to reply, but it was locked. SO glad this topic rolled.

YOu ladies are AMAZING!!! I am so inspired here. I need to get a pic of me in my tankini (the only 2 piece i will dare wear).

For those of you looking to buy a nice suit, check out: www.alwaysforme.com
    I have bought a few suits there. While they cost a bit more, they are soooo worth it!!! Very flattering, plus-sized suits.

"Love the skin you're in." Great motto! I'll be back with a pic eventually!
    :drinker:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options

IMG_20120619_104330.jpg

You look hot. Rock that body!!!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    IMG_6864.jpg

Right here:
    Untitled-2.jpg

Those bumps under my tatas? Maybe half an inch of squish, at most, and then my bottom rib. Hence the "weird stomach stuffs" that I mentioned before. I call them my Viking Ribs.
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have read through every page of this thread and absolutely love it and think all you ladies look amazing! With that being said i never in a million years would have thought i would post an actual picture but you have all inspired me to share, i love how all of you have so much confidence and don't worry about what everyone else says or thinks. .... the funny thing is she is no longer small, she is my size now but still judges others, and i feel thats why i have such a hard time feeling comfortable with my body. So here is my picture and besides my kids and my husband you guys are the only ones i actually feel comfortable with sharing with, so thank you all :smile: and sorry this post is so freaking long, maybe i am trying to postpone pushing reply lol

IMG_20120619_104330.jpg

YOU LOOK AMAZING, by the way!!! Love that suit on you. VERY flattering!!!! :love:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    so proud of everyone. One day, I hope to post one too. :flowerforyou: