Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    In honor of rolling the thread, here's another bikini that lost out in my shopping trip last week:

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03748.jpg[/img]
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that this thread rolled!

:flowerforyou: to all you brave beautiful women!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    My first ever bikini photo, and sure as heck the first one I have ever posted online. I never thought I would jump in on one of these threads, but there's been some ugliness on the boards this morning, and this thread is needed.

I weigh 180 pounds, at 5'8" tall. I wear a large shirt, with size 12 pants.
    Please, be nice. This is a second hand bikini that I know doesn't look great, but hey, I'm trying to not care here. One day I may have the courage to wear a bikini out of the house, but I'm super shy about stretch marks and weird tummyness.

You look lovely. And even if there were anything to worry about (which there isn't), with a face as pretty as yours, no-one's going to be looking below your neck.

Thank you! I don't think I've ever blushed over the internet before :blushing:
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Love this, I have become an addict to this thread!!!

The post about only wearing ur bikini while washing your dog: I would kill for your body, you look great. Wear it out this summer girly! :)
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Here's another, you can see I have some thighs going on ;).

Photoon2012-06-18at18093.jpg
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this was posted, but in case any of you guys need some inspiration:

http://www.xojane.com/fun/gallery/fatkini

Gabi Fresh Yes!!! Love her!!! :heart:
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    In honor of rolling the thread, here's another bikini that lost out in my shopping trip last week:

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03748.jpg[/img]

I'm inspired!!!!
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    ok can someone message or reply, i dont have any idea how to post pic on a thread?
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    I have spent what little free time I have for the last two days reading every page of this thread... then got very scared when it wouldn't let me post. So glad it rolled!!! I just want to say that every single woman on here rocks my socks off. Like, all the way off. :drinker:

It took me till page 17 to start getting the urge to go dig out a bikini, and of course since then the dishwasher and dryer have finished and the washer is on final spin... Stupid chores need to be done before I can come out and play. :grumble:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Posting on the first page of this round:

***************For all those that need help posting pictures, check out this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy

It has step by step instructions with pictures! **************
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options

Absolutely gorgeous - I'd kill for the proportions you have! Hourglass <3
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    ok can someone message or reply, i dont have any idea how to post pic on a thread?

Type [ img ]

Insert web address

Type [ /img ]

All in one line, no spaces. (Remove the spaces I inserted.)
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I am posting these, already but here goes!:blushing: The first one was about a month after the birth of my third child. The second one was a couple weeks ago, 5 months post-partum. There is about a 20 pound difference in these, with about 20 more to lose!
    progress2-1.jpg
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    I can't believe I am posting these, already but here goes!:blushing: The first one was about a month after the birth of my third child. The second one was a couple weeks ago, 5 months post-partum. There is about a 20 pound difference in these, with about 20 more to lose!
    progress2-1.jpg

I think you look great in both, but way to go reclaiming the body you want :D
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

You have such a tiny waist! You look GREAT!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this was posted, but in case any of you guys need some inspiration:

http://www.xojane.com/fun/gallery/fatkini

great pictures!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

Gorgeous, I'd looove to have your figure someday. <3
  • feltlikesound
    Options

Absolutely gorgeous - I'd kill for the proportions you have! Hourglass <3

Thank you, as much as I hate my body much of the time I am VERY thankful for my natural proportions.
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Following!