Bikini Babes

Options

Replies

• Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great. Losing 3 pounds!!! That is awesome Amanda ,Kelynn, Sarahricks and Megan. Way to go!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow, I love the Wii Fit! I fell like I can actually burn some calories now! It feels really awesome! Im addicted to it now too. Im really happy Im part of the Bikini Babes, it really motivates me and helps me stay on track!!!:heart: I have been getting A LOT of water in too! No pop since I started, theres no time with drinking so much water!

Will I be retaining water weight for the first while? I think I would be...
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    glad you love the WII fit .... you could possible retain water at 1st .... but you will lose it eventually
  • Hailey
    Options
    glad you love the WII fit .... you could possible retain water at 1st .... but you will lose it eventually

Alright, good to know, thanks! Hopefully I do retain it, and then loose it, more results later on, lol
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    the heavier you are the easier it is to lose ..... i lost 5 pounds the 1st week (when i started in August) but i have a lot to lose
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ok, Results are in...

(they are the % that was lost)

AButler4588 - 1.71%
    Blondie925 - 0%
    Hailey - 0.58%
    isotope - 0.47%
    ittybittybadonkadonk - 1.02%
    kelynn - 1.70%
    Luke93 - 1.45%
    pa_treusch - 0%
    sarahricks - 1.41%
    sjmay - 0%

Great job everyone and Congratulations to AButler4588 who won this week!!! AButer4588 - you now get to choose the challenge for this week. Please let us know what it is as soon as possible.

Also, I have started a spreadsheet on google, so feel free to check it out any time as I am going to keep it updated so you can track your progress over the weeks. If you did not get your results in on Saturday, you can still post them, and I will make sure they make it onto the chart.

Link to spreadsheet:
    http://tinyurl.com/y9djllx

(Just copy and paste it into a new window)
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    And, great job with the water challenge everyone :drinker: You were terrific!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    How have you lost your 45 pounds blondie 925?

Well, it's taken me over a year and a half to lose that much. I started March 2008 and I lost 15 pounds that year when I just started working out all the time, but I didn't really alter the way I ate, so I didn't lose much. This year I've lost almost 30 pounds, 20 of which since I started here in August because I followed my recommendations from MFP. I know it looks like I've lost that much since August, but it's not true. It's just so much more motivating for me to see all the weight I've lost on my ticker instead of just what I've lost since coming here. Just message me if you want to know more!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    @SjMay: Wow the table is really useful,
    thanks for compiling that together. =]

@Blondie: I know what you mean about putting all the weight
    you have lost altogether from the very beginning,thats why I made some
    adjustments aswell to keep on track and keep me going. :D
  • schlieffen
    Options
    SW 182.4
    LW 145.2
    CW 145.2

No change, but hey, it's not a gain! Congrats to all the losers! :laugh:
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Ok, Results are in...

(they are the % that was lost)

AButler4588 - 1.71%
    Blondie925 - 0%
    Hailey - 0.58%
    isotope - 0.47%
    ittybittybadonkadonk - 1.02%
    kelynn - 1.70%
    Luke93 - 1.45%
    pa_treusch - 0%
    sarahricks - 1.41%
    sjmay - 0%

Great job everyone and Congratulations to AButler4588 who won this week!!! AButer4588 - you now get to choose the challenge for this week. Please let us know what it is as soon as possible.

Also, I have started a spreadsheet on google, so feel free to check it out any time as I am going to keep it updated so you can track your progress over the weeks. If you did not get your results in on Saturday, you can still post them, and I will make sure they make it onto the chart.

Link to spreadsheet:
    http://tinyurl.com/y9djllx

(Just copy and paste it into a new window)

That spreadsheet is awesome, thanks!

This week's challenege is to EAT BREAKFAST every single morning. I do not know if anyone has a bad habit of skipping breakfast, but I am always rushing in the morning and would totally skip if my boyfriend didn't throw a banana at me as I am walking out the door.

Now if everybody already eats breakfast every morning, then this wouldn't be much of a challenege! So let me know if we should change it.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty good about eating breakfast, I can't seem to function without it!! :laugh: But, that's just me.:smile:

SO with the challenges, are we just adding a new one every week and keeping the old one going too, or just strictly the new challenge?
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Well i din't lose any weight this week but didn't gain any either.

I think the breakfast is a good challenge because I often forget to eat breakfast...I am also goingt\ to start running in the mornings again as I didn't work at all this past week so I am sure that is why I didn't lose anything. I hope everyone has a great week. AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
  • christieb143102
    christieb143102 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    no change in weight! great week but three parties made this weekend tough!
    congrats to the winner!

CW 139
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    I'm pretty good about eating breakfast, I can't seem to function without it!! :laugh: But, that's just me.:smile:

SO with the challenges, are we just adding a new one every week and keeping the old one going too, or just strictly the new challenge?

I don't know what the rest of the group is going to do, but it is so helpful for me to think of the water as a challenge since I know you guys will be holding me accountable! So until I reach a point where constantly drinking water becomes a habit, I am thinking of it as a challenge.
  • Hailey
    Options
    I'm deff keeping the water habit. I love it!

And I HATE eating breakfast!!! lol I just dont like eating in the morning. But I will try. A egg and piece of toast a day, maybe yogurt in between...so I think I can do it.

Thanks for the challenge!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Yippee! Breakfast :) My favourite meal of the day. It took me about 6 months to get into the habit of eating breakfast everyday.

You know what they say Hailey, it takes 21 days to break a habit :)). Try and be creative with your breakfasts. I find if you eat the same thing everyday, you'd get really bored!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Wow, thanks sjmay for the spreadsheet.

I'm so glad I found this site. And I almost, almost signed up for WW just to see what all the fuss was about, but I think I made the right choice here :).
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Ate my breakfast this morning and I am as well going to keep up the water challenge. Hope everyone has a great Monday.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Oo, this weeks challenge will be easy for me. Breakfast is a necessity. I get crabby if I don't have breakfast in the morning. So, everyone knows to let me get it in the morning. :tongue:

Congrats to all the losing this last week! I weighed myself this morning and I am the same. Probably my TOM or I am starting to plateau. If it's the TOM I will see a better loss soon, if it's a plateau.. well, I will start adding more variety to my days next week. :smile: