How can you tell a girl likes you...

Options

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Dude, it took me a while when I was first on my own because I had been out of the game for 16 years. But, I picked it back up. But, it did take some time. Basically, here's how it goes. If you like her, throw her a bone or two, and see how she takes it. If she likes you, she'll laugh and show friendliness and be flirty. If she doesn't, or if she's not interested, just friendly, she'll act a little differently, she'll say something about her boyfriend or husband, or she'll use body language that closes her off or keeps her away from you sort of. Women have awesome body language. You just know by the way they lean in and talk to you, and when they laugh and really stupid things you say. If she doesn't like you in that way, she'll close up her body...no leaning in, maybe arms cross. Maybe she'll look around the room while you're talking to her, meaning she's not interested. They are pretty easy to read. Mainly, if they pay attention to you, you're in. But, you gotta move, they usually wont make a move until you do. Suck being a girl. You just sit there and hope a dude you like will make a move. LOL. I've always thought that that blows for a girl.

lol I love "mainly if they pay attention to you, you're in". that's funny, but very true. It does suck always having to wait around for the guy to make the move. Then, if he doesn't, you are almost forced to make the first move and sometimes you get shot down! Brutal!
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    We usually make it pretty obvious :wink:

WRONG!!! You women think you do, but you forget that we're not friggin' mind readers!

OK then I rephrase - I make it pretty damn obvious!!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Watch her body language. If she touches her hair...twirls it in her fingers or flips it around. When standing her feet will be pointed towards you. When sitting her legs will be crossed towards you or again, feet pointing to you. Research body language in Google. Interesting stuff!
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank you Cliffy. Thank you so much everyone for sound advice but yeah us guys ain't mind readers and would be so much better if we was and so I say why can't New Zealand women be like the women offering sound advice on MFP

Ahem - I am a kiwi!! :tongue:
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but as a woman, I even have to agree....I don't think we make it obvious(or easy) for the guys....at all!!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    With being so over weight for such a long time and having a failed marriage, how can you tell a woman likes you? Especially if your still shy and still see the old self?

if shes all up on your wall every single. day.

if shes constantly sending you PM's.. if she makes a point to comment on all your statuses
    in "real life" its the same

goes out of her way to say HI

does little things for you

smiles a LOT when you are around

maybe touches you innocently..

Thanks kym...it's happening to me on here!!
    See I've been out of touch lol.

Good luck seanon4774
    Nice progress...
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    If she puts your d*** in her mouth without asking you for money in return chances are she likes you.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

WRONG!!! You women think you do, but you forget that we're not friggin' mind readers!

Don't follow these guys up...I don't buy the OP who is 37 ..A man knows when a Woman likes him....if he doesn't ..then he faking
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    If she puts your d*** in her mouth without asking you for money in return chances are she likes you.

Preppy!

you my girl right there!
  • Joneisha07
    Joneisha07 Posts: 49
    Options
    She smiles all the time and goes out of her way to touch you!
    My guy finally just went for it with me and asked me out... I was like finally, you took long enough!
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    I'm sorry, but as a woman, I even have to agree....I don't think we make it obvious(or easy) for the guys....at all!!!

puhhlleeezee..

Then the guy you like must not have enough swag for you to make it obvious..

I am just sayin
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    Good question but I'm sure if you have a female in mind she is probably diggin you man. I think its all in the way she looks at you.

true
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Bad Preppy! Bad girl!! :laugh:
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options

Don't follow these guys up...I don't buy the OP who is 37 ..A man knows when a Woman likes him....if he doesn't ..then he faking

what if that man just ended one of his only life relationships..?

Its not good to assume that he would have a clue at all and even if he did.. maybe he would still want to feel it out and get more opinions.. * not everyone's has fiercely confident as us sugar pants.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Keep up the fabulous work!
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    With being so over weight for such a long time and having a failed marriage, how can you tell a woman likes you? Especially if your still shy and still see the old self?

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that you look really sexy, so it's entirely possible that this girl is shy or nervous around you. That'll make it harder to tell if she's into you. But if she isn't, her loss. There will be lots of girls around for you. You worked hard to look this good, so own it! :)
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

if shes all up on your wall every single. day.

if shes constantly sending you PM's.. if she makes a point to comment on all your statuses
    in "real life" its the same

goes out of her way to say HI

does little things for you

smiles a LOT when you are around

maybe touches you innocently..
    [/quote]

^^^This is so true!! If she daily stalks you she likes you alot! Girls like to be subtly let you know they like you, but if she us making an effort to talk to you or see you she is interested.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I always just told the guy that I liked him.

Most of the other stuff here is true, too. The touching, the going out of their way to talk to the guy.

I can't agree with the 'don't break eye contact', as that was taught to me to be proper conversation etiquette, so I do that in mostly all conversations = doesn't mean I like you.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I have waited around forever for guys to make the first move. So now if I like someone enough I am not too afraid to make the first move.
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

what if that man just ended one of his only life relationships..?

Its not good to assume that he would have a clue at all and even if he did.. maybe he would still want to feel it out and get more opinions.. * not everyone's has fiercely confident as us sugar pants.

you are right....

I just find it rare...