fit-and-fun-sized-those-under-5-4-for-February 2012

Options

Replies

• crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3, weighing it at 138ish? I hope to go down to 120.. Because I want my sexy legs back.. (I have long legs for how short I am)
  • jenniejoy07
    jenniejoy07 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    5'3"!
  • EncoreUneAutreFois
    EncoreUneAutreFois Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's odd --- 5'4" is the average height for American women!

Sincerely,
    A 5'4" Woman
  • Lorrie_73
    Lorrie_73 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! 5'4" here, although I am convinced I am 5' 4 1/2". :grumble: I am new to MFP but so far, I like the Groups better. I find it much easier to navigate. I will be around for a while because I have 110 to 110 lbs to lose.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    yea shorty here! I am 34, and have already started to shrink. I thought that was suppose to happen much later in life. I used to be 5ft4 and a HALF, now I am only 5ft 3!!!
  • LoraByrnside
    Options
    5'3" and trying to maintain a loss of 40 lbs. I am currently bouncing around between 140-148. We definitely can't eat like we are 6 footers!!
  • Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    5'3" and trying to maintain a loss of 40 lbs. I am currently bouncing around between 140-148. We definitely can't eat like we are 6 footers!!

Isn't that the truth! lol I think sometimes my boyfriend forgets I'm a foot and a half shorter than him. He makes all these great meals, sometimes it's hard to have only one serving. I basically had to sit him down and say...Listen the food is great, but this isn't working for me. He's very supportive so we just changed the way we/he cooks a little bit. :)
  • ChshireKat
    ChshireKat Posts: 117
    Options
    LOGGED 4445 STEPS yesterday. have date tonight with my nephews to see the Lorax. Tonight will be "step away from the popcorn".
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My home scale (digital) says I lost 5 pounds and the dr's says I lost 2 pounds. I think I will go with my scale!! Haven't been feeling myself lately but I'm workin' on it!! Congrats to everyone on their success!!
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Here is the link to the March thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/512328-fit-and-fun-sized-those-under-5-4-for-march-2012

Day by Day - always go by your home scale! Contrats to you.

ChshireCat - Get a big purse to go to the movies with and bring in a small bag of your own, much less dangerous popcorn if you just can not step away. Gratz on the stepping.

Welcome to all the newcomers here and a warm hello to all my friends in this group. Not to repeat myself here, when you read the opening comment, you will know why I have been absent from posting. I miss it, I miss hearing from all of you and I hope that March is easier that February was.

Jeannie
  • sjum
    sjum Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5'3!!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    5'4" here and I guess since I am 44 it only goes down from here. lol Happy Wednesday!:laugh:
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

Another shorty here. I am 5 foot 2 inches :)

xxx
  • beequipped
    beequipped Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 exactly. Am I allowed in this group?
  • Imserene
    Imserene Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi All, My name is Marie I'm going on 49 I'm 5'3" and shrinking LOL. Staying in shape to hopefully slow the process of everything going south as I age. Loving life and happy what more can I ask for!
  • somatiff
    somatiff Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5'3 here and trying to stay that height. I am currently 30, but there is a history of osteoporosis in my family, so I am trying to gain strength to fight that!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    So I'm in my 10's :smile: but had a major setback:mad: where I didn't eat healthy for weeks....but I'm back in action and really want to take this seriously. My goal is to get to 8's next and final goal will be to fit into size 6 comfortably. That's what I'm aiming for!

Have a great week everyone!
  • Colache
    Colache Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am 45 and have list 20 pounds with the help my little pal! I haven't been this weight since elementary school! Found a cool thing! I wear a size 4 now but can also can wear kid size 14/16! It's less expensive and for basic things like exercise shorts-it 's a great deal!
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    So off to work today and another healthy day of eating. Still no exercise in yet, but I'm working on it. Everyone have a great Monday!
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    Is anyone checking in on this board still? I'm off to work and another day of healthy eating. I still haven't incorporated any exercise into my program, waiting to have the dough to purchase Turbo Fire, I've read its a great program ! Everyone have a great Tuesday!:smile: