Options

Replies

• Run4Health66
    Options
    Is this girlfriend also your sister?
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This is seriously not really happening...You're married, cheating on your wife with another woman and your wife has the nerve to call her a slut? Hmm....ya this is messed up!
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You people do exist?

The aliens are coming aren't they? *checks air for flying pigs*
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    What the what?! :noway: I'm in awe a bit here... :huh:

Why is there a wife, a new girl, and another man??? Sounds like the could be yours baby is the LEAST of the problems listed???

Exactly what I was thinking... unless this is a joke lol

If it's real, then go get a paternity test or tell her that you've been cut so that she eventually comes clean. Clearly, if you've been checked multiple times, it's pretty much understood that you're shooting blanks at this point. :huh:
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    careometer.jpg
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    While I'm in the belief that this is a made up story to get some kind of perverted attention, I'll go ahead and play the game.

You and your wife have an open relationship and you both have "friends" on the side and life was good in your corner of the world until this girl came up pregnant. DNA before you go any further in the relationship, tell her your fixed and that it's not that you don't want to believe her it's just that it probable that you in fact aren't the father. But I know someone who was fixed and his wife came up pregnant and guess what? the baby was his so don't discount that.
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Regardless who the Father is ....SHAME ON YOU!
    Punch her in the stomach during her third trimester.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Please look in the mirror and look for dark brown ring around your neck ... if you can't see it, it's probably because your head is still up your @$$ ...

Are you serious?!?
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Dude, you have a wife AND a girlfriend?? Whoa, you have more problems than a possible pregnancy!
    Good luck
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I needed a good laugh this morning :flowerforyou:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    CountryBoy, you've got yourself a situation. But *everyone* seems to be missing the big picture.

What *type* of mustard does the new girl use on your sammiches? There's a whole continuum of commitment from the yellow mustard, to Gulden's, all the way to the really expensive stone ground gourmet stuff.

^ I approve of this question. Pertinent info right here.

Why is it that Honey Mustard is always neglected? It has more uses than just dipping sauce for nuggets.

Honey Mustard is my favorite :blushing:
  • freymd
    freymd Posts: 2
    Options
    wait... the young girl cheated on you, but you are cheating on your wife and she is okay about it and don't want you to loose her? wtf
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Obviously, they didn't snip the right part. :laugh:
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    What is that smell? I swear I have smelled it before.

Oh yea, it's bullshi@t!
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Think about all the toasted turkey and swiss sammiches that will be left unmade if you screw this up!! FIX IT!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Seriously. We need answers regarding the mustard question. This is extremely important.

I say you should move baby-daddy in and he can do yard work and the four of you can play Twister - naked, of course!

:bigsmile:
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    hahaha
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    ummmm....WTF......
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Now you can fulfill your lifelong dream of going on Maury!!

That is HYSTERICAL!!!!
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    WoW! I was expecting drama, but never this!!

Now if any of these things were true, it would've made my day!

:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.