Relationship question

Options

Replies

• RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Regardless if it is a joke or not why are people negatively judging this man. What it seems that he is implying is that him and his wife have an open relationship so he is not doing anything wrong. Some people need to be open minded. I mean I could never deal with an open relationship but for some people it is fine. Live and let live. O and just get a DNA test man and take it from there.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm going to eat like Cookie Monster for the rest of the day. I dub this day "Cookie Monster Eating Day".
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    It's not mine ! lol

Other than that I am confused as F **k lol :indifferent: Wife.. GF... Baby.. Mustard ? Hmmmm ?
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    What? Your WIFE says your GIRLFRIEND is a slut? And your wife doesn't want to lose her? Am I missing something here? :noway:

Whatever, just get a paternity test.....thank God you've been cut!
  • itsyogi1
    itsyogi1 Posts: 26
    Options
    Im mad at myself for reading this idiocracyness (and if that aint a word so what, especially on this topic)!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Traditional English Mustard is the best.:drinker:
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    Why don't we have this discussion at the top of a flight of stairs.
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
    * sits and watches* SOMEONE HIT THE OTHER!

You deserve whatever you get....hope it's yours!
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I think this is some kind of test. One that a lot of people have failed.
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I got hiccups from laughing so hard
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I say it's time for a 3 some.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

We have done that a time or two.......
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is serious, but if it is....(begin rant) can i just say WTH to all the people judging him for his "monogamish" (thank you dan savage) relationship. It seems from what the OP has said that both wife and husband want and are ok with the current situation. Who are you to judge someone else's relationship?
    Do you also support gay marriage? If you don't, then hey you're an EOJ (equal opportunity judger...who actually don't have as many problems with bc at least you hate on everyone). If you do support gay marriage, then its ok for you to judge heterosexual marriages only then right?

Live and let live people. (End rant)
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    What the what?! :noway: I'm in awe a bit here... :huh:

Why is there a wife, a new girl, and another man??? Sounds like the could be yours baby is the LEAST of the problems listed???

I'm a bit lost too ...are you married???
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Ok, first I hope this is real and not some Troll looking to start up some fun.

Second, not gonna dis on your life set-up w/ a wify & gf - I've been the "3rd" wheel in a marriage before w/ both of their consent, so I do know it happens and it takes all sorts to enjoy life.

So, 3rd - get a paternity test done ASAP.... Either your "clipping" finally failed (and yes it can regrow, rare, but can happen), your GF is cheating on you, your Wife & GF are in cahoots together to mess up your current "living" set-up or maybe just the GF wants to be MORE than the GF (IE: maybe she visited the sperm clinic for a withdrawl alone).

But don't drag your feet on it - get it dealt with ASAP, because ANY WHICH WAY it ends - things will be changing MAJORLY in your life and the sh@t will hit the fan.

Good luck and try better next time...... stop making things complex
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    If this is real, you are pissing me off!!!!! and the responses are OMG such disrespect toward women.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    It's not mine ! lol

Other than that I am confused as F **k lol :indifferent: Wife.. GF... Baby.. Mustard ? Hmmmm ?

Forget the rest, we want to know about the MUSTARD!
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    dna tests can be done once bub is born. A mouth swipe with a tester swab can be done without parental approval. Thats a long time to wait but to be sure you do need to know. If you like the girl for sex and sandwiches, well mate....you can also pay to have both of those in your life :) What is it other than that keeping you interested?? Seriously, for her sake, figure it out.

of all things, you could tell her the truth that you are cut. Have you been completely snipped or just 'clipped' as being clipped can not always make you 100% safe. Drs say one thing, but a semen test of your own can tell you whether ANY of your 'live' fellas are still swimming and still able to get through. Being 'cut' aint always just that, it could just be clips. Be sure mate. be very very sure.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You know what time it is.

Time to call Maury.
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Regardless if it is a joke or not why are people negatively judging this man. What it seems that he is implying is that him and his wife have an open relationship so he is not doing anything wrong. Some people need to be open minded. I mean I could never deal with an open relationship but for some people it is fine. Live and let live. O and just get a DNA test man and take it from there.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TiredandReadyForLoss
    TiredandReadyForLoss Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I really don't want to lose her, cause she is really an awesome girl and great in bed. She also makes a superb turkey and swiss sammich, toasted...with mustard. I don't want to lose her...but am concerned that she is cheating on me.

You've got to focus on her sammich making ability - if it worth losing this over a baby??

I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD re: the 'sammich making ability"
This discussion has been closed.