150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Congrats girlie! YOU are an inspiration!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment! Means the world to me!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    holy smokes that is wonderful!! Way to go; you look fabulous!

Thank you! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring !!!
    Just wanted to say that you look much less than 199 !!

Awe thank you so much!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    you are such an inspiration. Congrats, you look healthier and so much happier:bigsmile:

I am!! Thank you! :D
  • heaterrr
    heaterrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You are to be commended for all the weight you have lost. Your heart and health appreciate you :)
  • heaterrr
    heaterrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look AMAZING.. Looking at this made me realize that I can do it. I am so happy for you.. WTG!!!!!!!!!
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    Part 2-
    51a9m8.jpg

I started my size healthier journey the day I delivered my son. My highest weight was 350lbs (yeah, I go off my before I gave birth weight) I was ecstatic to lost 120lbs on my own through eating healthier, portion control, increasing liquids and staying active. No diet fads/surgeries here! I am now on my 2nd year of my lifestyle change and yesterday I hit ONEderland! Weighed in today at 199.1 or 150.9lbs lost in about 19 months! Anyone who is reading this and is just starting their size healthier journey know that I am living proof that you can do anything you set your mind to do! You can do it!

Edit- I am currently in size large top and those pants I was shocked to see are size 14s!!

You must be so happy each day when you look in the mirror and see what a marvellous lifestyle change you have achieved. Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your journey.
    I am excited to be having surgery to remove my abdominal apron (pannus) on the 18th of June (Panniculectomy) and work on toning once I am recovered! (I am having this surgery because of the lower back constant pain I am in, The infections I continue to get and because its hindering me from being able to exercise as well as I could..just thought I would share :) )

Thanks for commenting/viewing! <3

OMG thank you guys so much for making this a part two! I truly appreciate it and your words inspire me! <3
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Inspirational! You're rocking it and look absolutely awesome!
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations great work we have very similar story I ended my pregnancy at 353 and started the day after she was born im now 224 so only about 45pounds from my goal it's great to see someone finish that started where I did to, thank you for the inspiration and motivation :):)
  • AMcMaster
    AMcMaster Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!!!!!!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing!!! What an inspiration!!! ;) I'm so happy for you!
  • MOMMAHOWE
    MOMMAHOWE Posts: 21
    Options
    That is so wonderful!!! You are an inspiration to me!! Thanks for sharing!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Amazing!
  • secondchance82
    Options
    I remember your story from my old account when I was on here last fall. SO happy to see even more progress. You are doing so well - keep it up. I cannot wait to see your next update. :)
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and happy. Hope the surgery went well and you'll soon recover and back in action. :wink:
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such great results! You look fantastic. I also hope the surgery went well and wish you a speedy recovery! You are an inspiration - thank you for sharing your story! :)
  • jeenim
    jeenim Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a huge amount of work and dedication - you deserve every happiness and good luck with your surgery - you'll feel like a new woman!
  • grl_frm_tx
    Options
    your pics just gave me chills! Wonderful, Amazing, Crazy, WOW!!!! totally inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • Irishdeathbat
    Options
    hot mama! looking good!!! great job!
  • dawson555
    dawson555 Posts: 26
    Options
    what a transformation great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!