Any 1,200 cals/day willing to show me their food diary?

I am given 1,200 calories a day. I try to exercise daily so I usually get to add back in some calories, although after reading so many comments about MFP overestimating exercise calories I now decrease the time I enter for my exercise to lessen the calories earned back. It's difficult sometimes to eat within 1,200 calories and to come up with different food ideas so I would truly appreciate it if I could see what you're eating for some other options. Thanks!

Replies

• jpvanzut
    jpvanzut Posts: 22 Member
    You can see mine
  • jessicagraves1212
    jessicagraves1212 Posts: 24 Member
    you can look at mine
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    You are welcome to look at my diary
  • vivmurray
    vivmurray Posts: 22 Member
    you can see mine too...
  • tlamarch
    tlamarch Posts: 105
    I do 1200 cals aday, its set for 1400, feel free to look
  • SalPal03
    SalPal03 Posts: 80 Member
    Mine is open :)
  • Ditto here! I often go over b/c I do cardio most days and "earn more" but you can see it's doable. And I need to reign it in a bit myself, but generally, it's there. Good luck!
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    my diary is public so feel free to look. On rest days I try to stay right around 1200. On exercise days i try to NOT eat back all my exercise calories but I do eat back part of them usually. I also try to pick the lower level of the activity. Like for swimming they give you "vigorous" or "moderate" so I choose moderate for the majority to lower the calorie burn slightly.
  • lambch0ps
    lambch0ps Posts: 79 Member
    Mine is open - my macro goals are wrong but actuals are what I am aiming for.
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Mine is set for 1530 but I only eat around 1200-1300. My should be viewable, if not you can add me as a friend.
  • hope76579
    hope76579 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm a newbie, please feel free to look at my journal. I am always open for pointers!
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Why do you guys eat so little?
  • vicpar
    vicpar Posts: 5
    Buy a heart rate monitor. It will change your life! I LOVE mine!!!!
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Take a look at mine if you like - Im at 1200
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    mines up :) x few days are bad but most are ok!
  • FrauHausMaus
    FrauHausMaus Posts: 194
    I'm at 1300, but you can see it, if you like
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    can look at mine too
  • queenfade
    queenfade Posts: 6
    Go ahead and view mine, it's public. I eat three meals a day and I snack all day long and I usually eat about 1200-1300 calories (and I exercise 4 days a week for 30 minutes)
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    feel free to add me and look around :)
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    :)
  • ebonypixie
    ebonypixie Posts: 61 Member
    Mine is set for 1470, sometimes Im over (weekends), mostly Im under (exercise weekdays).. I do light breakfasts and lunches and then keep calories for dinner and snacks in the evening when my energy is really low

Its not as hard as you might think but Id suggest adding in exercise so that you can eat up to 1400-1500. Itll keep you sane and also easier to get the right nutrition for your body at a higher calorie goal. Plus the added benefits of your body looking more lean and toned ;)

Best of luck
    Niamh x
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Mine is open. Kind of samey but it suits me atm :)

Edit to add that I do drink all of my water but for some reason ALWAYS forget to log it
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    You can look at mine - should be open. I wouldn't stress to much about how much they over estimate for calorie burn. Just make healthier choices - whole foods. Best of luck on your new journey!! :happy:
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    bump
  • purple_orchid
    purple_orchid Posts: 129 Member
    I have trouble staying at 1200
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Why do you guys eat so little?

I like you already.

ETA: Ooooooooh, and I was just really nosy and looked at your food diary.
    You eat GOOD STUFFS! Excellent work!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 928 Member
    FR me...mine is open. Just dont use today as an example because i forgot my lunch and i'm eating my 100 cal snack for lunch instead. ooops.
  • I'm currently carb cycling and my allowance is much higher but 6 days a week I'm typically around 1200 cals and very low carb. Feel free to take a look.
  • PARCELQUEEN
    PARCELQUEEN Posts: 14 Member
    you can take a llok at mine
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Mine is open. I eat between 1200 and 1550 a day, but stick to the lower end of things. Last week was sporadic, but I'm much more on track this week. Oh! And I haven't logged anything today because I am cheating...lol.