Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Here's hoping this works, it's my first time every posting photos. I'm currently sitting at 226, and would like to get down to 150.

One piece:
    090.jpg

Okay, so not a bikini, but same concept:
    088.jpg
    OMG You are rocking those! You have an awesome waist Amanda and you'll have some smoking curves when you hit goal, actually you will have smokier curves! I love, love, love the red and I'm in awe of you in the black! :) Beautiful!

You look awesome in both and that red is such a nice suit. You make me feel inspired to be 226, I'm at 260 right now. I've got a sort of tankini now, but i don't like it very much.

If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you?

I'm 5'9, and I've always been told I carry my weight well. I'm sure because most of it is in my boobs and butt! :laugh:

You look great! And i love the red suit where did you get it?
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    It's going to be my first time out in public in a full-on bikini this weekend...no reason for me not to be confident in it. (:

2gw9ez5.jpg
  • Utahgirl12
    Utahgirl12 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Not quite my heaviest. End of 2010.
    Then-late10.jpg

Few days ago :)
    087.jpg

Wow.....what an achievement. You look awesome.
  • msmegas
    msmegas Posts: 13
    Options
    This thread is SO inspiring!!! I'm going to visit my boyfriend and his family at the lake in about 6 weeks, and I've been soooo nervous about having to wear a swimsuit. I am so encouraged by everyone that has posted their awesome pictures on here, and I feel way more confident about going now! I can't wait to finish the 30 Day Shred and post my own pics! :D
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Ok..wow...here goes. I just bought this and I'm really not sure about it. I go back and forth. I just wish I didn't feel like my *kitten* was hanging out the back. Lol. I may order a different bottom. Or send the whole thing back. Who knows. :ohwell:

DSCN1429.jpg
    DSCN1431.jpg

PS our wall are not really green. It was my hubby's green screen for work. Lol.

You look great! I completely understand how you feel about the butt-hanging-out syndrome. I refuse to wear any suits where any part of my butt hangs out, for a few reasons. But honestly, I don't think that suit is "pushing the limits" on it or anything like that--you look great in it!

And I am in LOVE with that suit!!!! Where on God's green earth did you get it?!?! I don't care if I won't like how I look in it now, THAT suit will most definitely be motivation!
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I have a Fat Woman in a Tankini. DEFINITELY not really for a bikini yet, and not sure I ever will be.

11sl6y0.jpg
  • LadyOfNightfall
    LadyOfNightfall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This thread is SO inspiring!!! I'm going to visit my boyfriend and his family at the lake in about 6 weeks, and I've been soooo nervous about having to wear a swimsuit. I am so encouraged by everyone that has posted their awesome pictures on here, and I feel way more confident about going now! I can't wait to finish the 30 Day Shred and post my own pics! :D

I can't wait to see the pics! I'm on day 6 of the 30DS, so I'd love to see how it works out for someone else!
  • LadyOfNightfall
    LadyOfNightfall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ack! Double post! :embarassed:
  • NewImprovedMrsCoates
    NewImprovedMrsCoates Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is pretty uncomfortable, but I'll bite. At my heaviest, I still can't bring myself to wear a 1 piece or even a tankini even though I probably should. Here I weigh 198... have a ways to go before I can totally rock this suit with the confidence it deserves!

48597a66.jpg

612bc20d.jpg
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Here's hoping this works, it's my first time every posting photos. I'm currently sitting at 226, and would like to get down to 150.

One piece:
    090.jpg

Okay, so not a bikini, but same concept:
    088.jpg
    OMG You are rocking those! You have an awesome waist Amanda and you'll have some smoking curves when you hit goal, actually you will have smokier curves! I love, love, love the red and I'm in awe of you in the black! :) Beautiful!

You look awesome in both and that red is such a nice suit. You make me feel inspired to be 226, I'm at 260 right now. I've got a sort of tankini now, but i don't like it very much.

If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you?

I'm 5'9, and I've always been told I carry my weight well. I'm sure because most of it is in my boobs and butt! :laugh:

You look great! And i love the red suit where did you get it?

Believe it or not - Walmart. It was the only swimsuit I could find with the right amount of support.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • hunnybappl3
    Options
    Not quite my heaviest. End of 2010.
    Then-late10.jpg

Few days ago :)
    087.jpg

Amazing!!! Congrats :)
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I love this and I love the guys supporting this thread! I wish I could find one in real life...
  • hunnybappl3
    Options
    Here is a photo of me after doing the 30 day shred for a week. I lost 3lbs and a total of 11 inches.

3lbsloss11inches.jpg

3lbs11inches.jpg

EXCELLENT JOB!!!! You can TOTALLY see the progress in the pictures great great JOB.

You are so cute!!! Congrats on your hard work and progress :bigsmile:
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    that's not that bad
  • hunnybappl3
    Options
    <
    Not quite a bikini. I'm in the yellow. Yes my friend is super hot....LOL! Focusing on how far I have come not how far I have to go! Liking my body more and more all the time!

Focusing on your achievement is hard when you feel like you have a long ways more to go. I tell myself the same when I look in the mirror and still see the "before" me. I'm not where I want to be yet as far as my body goes, but I have come leaps and bounds from where I was. Congratulations on your achievements thus far!
  • stephl81
    stephl81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Loooove it! i dont have my bikini pic here at work but I will change my profile pic to the bikini pic I do have. it was taken in Sept 2011 on my 30th bday and was the first time in my life i wore a bikini in public!!!! Ive been feeling very self concious lately as that bikini has been retired and Im on the hunt for a new one but this is all so inspiring!!
  • airasalia
    airasalia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! My daughter is just turning 16 months and I feel like I am now the same shape as your before photo. I feel like you did then....I've got to get this fat thing in shape. I'm inspired by your progress!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    not a bikini, but first time in a long time that i've felt sassy in a bathing suit

Love this suit! Where did you get it?? You look great!

Thanks! I actually got it from an Ebay store. It was brand new but missing the detachable strap, which was fine with me!
  • stephl81
    stephl81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Loooove it! i dont have my bikini pic here at work but I will change my profile pic to the bikini pic I do have. it was taken in Sept 2011 on my 30th bday and was the first time in my life i wore a bikini in public!!!! Ive been feeling very self concious lately as that bikini has been retired and Im on the hunt for a new one but this is all so inspiring!!

boo it cut my head off!