RANT: I wanted to punch his face.

Options

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Wow. If it makes you feel any better I have had similar comments to be on bike and im fairly slim. No my pants werent falling down.some people just try to hard to be a douch.
  • seamaiden1000
    seamaiden1000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Gees! When I see extremely overweight people in particular giving it a go I literally feel like celebrating even more their choice for life and desire to achieve and improve. That man is beyond insensitive, he is a dead beat! Don't get mad at him, feel sorry for him as he has no joy of life in him, and you do!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I can never say anything bad about anyone who's out jogging/ running. They're doing more than I do, and props to them.
  • mrsrobinsonlauraj
    mrsrobinsonlauraj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What a jerk! You got out there and passed him...he's the loser! Keep up the good work and karma will take care of him! :flowerforyou:
    I was jogging with a friend today (and before I go any further, you have to understand that I NEVER jog in public, always stay inside on the treadmill, so this was a big step for me). So we were jogging back and we live on a fairly busy street, there's this guy with two girls walking in front of us, as we pass them by we hear the guy sarcastically say, "well THAT'S very attractive."
    Totally just pissed me off, I mean how rude do you have to be? I legit wanted to go back and punch his face.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    People are just A-holes!
    A few punk kids once threw french fries at me one time out walking. Totally crushed my spirit.

Oh. My. God. What f*cking *kitten*.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    I was jogging with a friend today (and before I go any further, you have to understand that I NEVER jog in public, always stay inside on the treadmill, so this was a big step for me). So we were jogging back and we live on a fairly busy street, there's this guy with two girls walking in front of us, as we pass them by we hear the guy sarcastically say, "well THAT'S very attractive."
    Totally just pissed me off, I mean how rude do you have to be? I legit wanted to go back and punch his face.

i would have tapped him on the shoulder then promptly told him off.

people like that need to be put in their place.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Maybe he is old fashioned and was offended that you weren't in a kitchen somewhere barefoot and pregnant?

You silly new-age girls with your hopes, dreams, and self-confidence.
    You're making it difficult for a**holes to manipulate you.

Love this ^
  • dorkusmalorkus
    Options
    fk that guy. hes gonna get chlamydia one of these days if that makes you feel any better.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Jealousy I think. You were running, he probably couldn't run if he wanted to. Same with others who shout from their cars. It's sad, but once they mature into civil adults, hopefully they will have some class.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

He was a prat, showing off in front of his little friends - did they laugh OP? I bet they did not they are probably thinking what a little *kitten* he is.

You probably made him feel inferior, hence his comment. Definitely brush it off, don't give him even another second of your time, be indifferent to him, he deserve no more attention to his petty little statements.

ps I want to punch his face too for what it's worth, I feel annoyed now and am going out for my own run! :flowerforyou:
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    You should have said " I know RIGHT!" Smacked your *kitten* and kept on running... idiots...

HAHAHAHA! ^ THIS!
  • redheadfbg
    redheadfbg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    He's compensating for his wee "manhood"
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Ugly ain't just on the outside,
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You should have said " I know RIGHT!" Smacked your *kitten* and kept on running... idiots...

this is awesome!

just an insecure dude trying to "show off" for the girls no doubt .. F him, keep on keepin on.
  • lmvince
    lmvince Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    He's a jerk!

But what if one of the girsl next to him belched, and he was responding to that?
  • ovenbird1977
    Options
    You DO NOT have to take that. I know it hurts, but everyone gets that at some time in their life. Next time you will be ready. Even a simple "Wow, that's so mean-spirited and rude" speaks volumes. Practice. You will feel so good when you can use your words to make another person see themselves more clearly.

Remember also, you don't need approval from ANYONE. You might have liked it, but you don't need it to live.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks everyone for the support. seriously :)
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Brush it off. He was a douche bag! He's probably jealous that he's too lazy to do any working out! ;)
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    next time just start running circles around him, he won't know what to do.
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I would have told him "way to set a rotten example for your girls jerk!" You did the much more mature thing by not going off on him. But seriously, what a douche.