5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• michspor
    michspor Posts: 57
    Options
    WOW that is so so awesome! Great progress girl!
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Options
    Awesome success! You are an inspiration to anyone with struggles period. Kudos
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring and def. got me emotional!! I truly believe that our loved ones on the other side become our guardian angels and I have had many situations confirm this belief. Your story about your cousin coming to your mom gave me chills! Keep up the excellent work sweetie, you deserve the happiness that a healthy lifestyle has brought you!! Thanks for sharing ;-)
  • whit1108
    whit1108 Posts: 94
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!You look Amazing!! I love zumba also.. It a great workout and does really does wonders with helping with weight loss! I would recommed zumba to anyone if they want to lose weight!!! Keep up all your great work!! You look so good!!! :)
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone who has pointed out how the more weight you lost, the happier you looked. You look so proud of yourself and you should be! Congratulations! You really inspire others to get fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!