How often do you weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Every morning on my digital scale, naked........
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Used to everyday, now I do it every couple of weeks.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Daily
  • jvpease
    jvpease Posts: 11
    Options
    Why become a slave to the scale? I weigh myself once a week - every Thursday morning as soon as I wake up. I used to weigh myself everyday, but like several people responding here, grew tired of the constant fluctuation (due to water retention, clothes, etc.) as well as the emotional ups and downs of daily weight loss or gain. Now...I find that I look forward to my Thursday morning weigh-in and get a much more consistent result.
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Everyday in the morning.. but I really don't care what the number says.. I just like to see what affects me and how. =)
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Once a week. But starting to question if that is enough.
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    once a month or not at all. Tired of being a slave to the scale. I use my measuring tape and clothes as a guideline.

Ditto! I am looking for NSV
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Every day because for me that makes me more accountable and therefore more successful. I know I flucuate so I only have 1 weight in that counts weekly.
  • xoxobollywood1991
    Options
    I was always weighing myself all day in the beginning of this journey....but that just stressed me out, because i'd freak out if i lost 3 lbs in the morning, and gained 2 lbs in the night ....(waterweight) ...so now i weigh everyday in the morning so i know that i'm doing it the right way!
  • pantherkeith
    pantherkeith Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Every morning when I wake up.
  • lornaheron
    lornaheron Posts: 72
    Options
    Every morning. I only log it if it's been the same weight for a few days.

21790325.png
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Every single morning before I jump in the shower and I eat. But I only log my weight once or twice a week. Sometimes I like to log my weight on Friday for motivation through the weekend and then reweigh and log Monday or Tuesday a.m. This helps me to stay accountable during the weekend (which is the worst time for me). But I do weigh everyday - sometimes the water weight gets me but it helps me to figure out if there are certain foods that interact badly with my body (i.e. after eating the same thing I always gain a pound the next day or something). I know that it is basically water weight but I would probably cut that food out of my diet regularly if I could live without it.
  • Superskinnie36
    Superskinnie36 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Every two days, at work.
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Every day, in the morning, naked, after I use the restroom. And sometimes if I am really obsessed when I get home from work or bed time. I am too obsessed.

Oh and I only log weight losses!
  • jbro456
    jbro456 Posts: 15
    Options
    I try not to weigh myself and rely on my tape measure and how my clothes fit. The doesn't show the inches I'm losing.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Every morning, naked, after using the bathroom. I only log it once a week or when I'm done with a "section" or a program. Like Sunday I'll log it (hopefully it'll show a loss) because I'll be finished with workout 3 of ripped in 30. I feel if I weigh every day I can stay on top of it. Not that it's helping me out this week :sad:

ETS: I also use a tape measure to measure my "success" and my clothes. But my clothes are being hateful to me, everything is still fitting
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Every morning... almost

Sometimes I forget to weigh until I've started eating breakfast, so I just won't weigh that day.

I only log my weight from Saturday morning's weigh-in... whether it's a loss or a gain.
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Once a month, or I can go 2 months when I started I was on there everyday, and I drove myself CRAZY!:noway: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    I am obsessed, so almost every day. I have to keep myself from weighing every single day because I know that it really isn't good to weigh in every day. (not for me anyway) lol
  • Bostoncoffee
    Bostoncoffee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Everyday, first thing in the morning. Only log on Wednesday.