Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name`s Cassie. Im new here in MFP! I finally took losing weight seriously since I really wanna feel good and on top of that, most of the people are calling me fatty and stuffs. Im really determined to shed some fats before August!

Anyway, here`s how my body looks. (Not really a bikini but here ya go!)

2012-06-21180814.jpg

So I currently weigh 141 pounds and I hope to be 122-125 by July! Help me up Ladies! If you can suggest some exercises I could do at home that would be great!

By the way, I love the pics here, they're soo gorgeous! <3

You're gorgeous! I don't see where you would want to lose that weight from!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    So, while I doubt that I will ever wear the bikini I posted before out in public, I will however wear this with a lot of confidence I think I deserve it most of the time!

Still 5'9" but weighed in at 253 this morning!

Snapshot_20120621_25.jpg

Snapshot_20120621_21.jpg

Snapshot_20120621_15.jpg

Snapshot_20120621_19.jpg

And just in case anyone wonders if I'm really happy in this, here's a picture of me smiling in it!

Snapshot_20120621_31.jpg

Such a cute bathing suit!! Where'd you get it?? I would be smiling too :happy:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    So, while I doubt that I will ever wear the bikini I posted before out in public, I will however wear this with a lot of confidence I think I deserve it most of the time!

Still 5'9" but weighed in at 253 this morning!

Snapshot_20120621_25.jpg

Snapshot_20120621_21.jpg

Snapshot_20120621_15.jpg

Snapshot_20120621_19.jpg

And just in case anyone wonders if I'm really happy in this, here's a picture of me smiling in it!

Snapshot_20120621_31.jpg

Such a cute bathing suit!! Where'd you get it?? I would be smiling too :happy:

Honestly, I got it like 4 years ago from Wal-Mart. I had just found out I was pregnant and wanted a cheap bathing suit that would let my belly grow with it, lol!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    oy best I got!

tumblr_m40xq0BF581qffloyo1_500.jpg

You look awesome in all three! Nice work.

I particularly like that there you are in the middle one, at 200 lbs, in a bikini and looking really smoking. So often on forums, articles, dating ads ("must weigh less than 125" etc), books, people (probably men or very small women) use "200 lbs" in this *omg 200!!* lbs way, as if this was some terribly huge number of universal badness, regardless of height or build or general fitness, and anyone that or over must be [insert list of negative things here]. I'm pretty sure most of those people have no idea the range of what 200 lbs can look like and the image in their head of "200 lbs!" is more someone at my height (5'5') and perhaps 350 or 400, rather than 200, and certainly not you at 200.

Hope none of that came off weird, I mean it as positive and complimentary.

No thats how I took it! it's so true!!

Even now, I'd rather choke and die on an m&m than tell a civie that I weigh 170.
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    bump
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Bump bump bump

I'll post a pic when my new bathing suit arrives in the mail :D
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a new suit today, i will post pics. when i get it:smile:

You ladies are looking awesome:flowerforyou:
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great! Keep it up ladies - hard work does pay off. :smile:
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options

Even now, I'd rather choke and die on an m&m than tell a civie that I weigh 170.

Yep, feel ya there. I'm 179, but I'm not gonna tell. I'm tallish and have a large frame, and like to think I carry it pretty well. Not nearly as frigging fabulous as you do, but hey, I'm getting there.
  • MomBirner
    MomBirner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    shmunster, you look great!! i love the bikini!! very flattering!!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    " the photobucket ones can do that if your album name has a space in it, it will then put a %20 in the name of your image when you copy it to here. If you delete the %20 and replace it with a space it should work "

Someone told me this and it fixed everything!!!!!!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Wish I had this courage. :) You ladies are all beautiful.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    looking great everyone
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Okay, I know some of you are masters of photo uploading. Help! I have my photos on photobucket and im trying to load them in full size so you can see them. However, I am on a Motorola DROID phone. I seem to keep failing at posting. Can someone tell me step by step what to do?

I get to the point where it asks to copy the image, but what do I do to put it on here??????
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Okay, I know some of you are masters of photo uploading. Help! I have my photos on photobucket and im trying to load them in full size so you can see them. However, I am on a Motorola DROID phone. I seem to keep failing at posting. Can someone tell me step by step what to do?

I get to the point where it asks to copy the image, but what do I do to put it on here??????

Paste it into a reply box here, then change the 2 IMG to img, and if there is a %20 in the name change that to a single space and it will work
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My going out tankini. I'm pretty fond of it, although it was a bit wet and therefor clingy in this picture.

IMG_1167.jpg

Don't mind the puppy, she loves to photobomb.

LMAO my cat does that!!
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Your all brave and amazing.. I'm too scared to post lol! :embarassed:
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    bump