If you could punch anyone, who would it be?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    how many times can i punch him?

its be one of my friend's ex...he was a little douchbag. thought that since he wrestled in HS that he could whip me. i weighed 65 lbs more than him. i dreamed of him coming over to fight. he wouldve found himself flying from a balcony.
  • ValiCaly
    ValiCaly Posts: 111
    Options
    The father of my children...he chooses not to see them. Head contact via Facebook about six months ago. The first time in ten years. He spent three hours telling his fifteen year old daughter what a bad person I am and how he thinks she must be horrible too. Very sad for her. He is a total @&$?!.

permission to punch!

Ditto......and keep that girl away from him before he ruins her sense of self!
  • torylinnangel
    Options
    Abbey from Abbey Lee Dance Company. Or this girl from the UK who tried to scam me. but if I got to her, she would probably end up in the hospital.
  • ValiCaly
    ValiCaly Posts: 111
    Options
    It's a toss up between the ex for bailing way too many times on an ill son and the person he (the ex) has playing the role of the wicked stepmom.

Can I punch two people instead?
  • jherman08
    jherman08 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Her^^ haha =]
    you'd fight me? bring your game face!

Poker face brought! Scared now? lol
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mine would be the old guy in my office, who flirts with and says TOTALLY inappropriate things to me.
    Report the jerk! I did and he was forced to work from home! Saved a lot of women a lot of grief. :bigsmile:
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    The stupid skank that got close to me so she could try to take my fiance away from me. Dumb hoe.
  • KaylaElyseC
    Options
    Thor, just cause he's so buff and it wouldn't hurt him at all. plus it would be an excuse to touch his pecks a little. teehee. :D
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    My neighbor- she is a *kitten* who is cheating on her husband and completely mind f-ing him.
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Who would I punch? No one...
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Has Sandusky been mentioned? If so quote that guy for me and then quote me saying...

Word.
  • jherman08
    jherman08 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thor, just cause he's so buff and it wouldn't hurt him at all. plus it would be an excuse to touch his pecks a little. teehee. :D

Captain America is better!! just sayin'
  • KaylaElyseC
    Options

Captain America is better!! just sayin'

HARDLY
    lolol.
    I love hammers and long hair ^_^
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Today my roommate, I came back to the flat and found her eating some of my bacon :mad: :explode:

You are allowed to kill for bacon.

^TRUE
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I would punch the hell out of Sanduuuusky. That would be kind part Of what I would do to him. Im already asking for forgiveness for what I would do to that monster. :explode:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. Is that her name? From all those vampire movies? I have never seen the movies, but would it kill that girl to have a different facial expression. For the love of god SMILE. Ugh.

OMG her!
    The twilight movies aren't Shakespeare by any means but god this chick can't act. No matter what i see her in I want to punch her in the mouth.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    everyone at my job.
    with a brick
  • TheChangingMan
    TheChangingMan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Piers Morgan.

Don't think I need to explain, do I?
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    Mother Nature.

For the weather in Britain.
    For those dread painters who visit me every month and decide to lodge for a week without permission.
    For my height.
    For giving me difficult-to-manage skin and hair.

So. Many. Reasons.
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My ex husband who cannot seem to understand that us being no longer married entails him not hanging around wanting to spend time with me.