what is it that you ate today that you shouldn't have?

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
What is the one thing you ate today that you look back and ask yourself "WHY did I do that???" I know we all can't be perfect all the time so confess!!!!

Me, chocolate! I don't know what is wrong with me this week! Well I think I have figured it out, I'm scared to reach my goal so I'm sabotaging myself haha! No not really but it works for me.

Replies

• robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Nothing that i shouldn't have really. Missed out on fruit and veg cause i worked 20 hours, but still made a decent day.
  • crazyjlyn
    crazyjlyn Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I probably should have skipped the blended frozen mocha for 400 Cal's and 24g of fat, but meh... um under my calories and it helped my fever go down!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Excessive trail mix ... I just can't put it down ...
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    Everything, it was my son's birthday, and we had three bad meals! Over by 400 calories, and a ton of salt.
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Oreo's :(
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    A few too many tortilla chips at the Mexican restaurant I went to. Planned for the extra carbs but lost count of how many I actually ate. Not going to lose sleep over it though...but boy were they good (entire meal was).
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat anything I shouldn't have. However, I did eat MORE than I should have. Was making my lunch for tomorrow and picked at the cheese, deli chicken, and cottage cheese :ohwell:
  • monicasuze
    monicasuze Posts: 37
    Options
    Hmm. Nothing really. I allow myself anything I crave.
  • lilrette
    lilrette Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A Pepsi Max. I shouldn't be drinking that stuff.
  • Dawns2early
    Options
    Fritos... The chili cheese ones in the little snack bag.. I love those stupid things. Lol
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Popcorn popped in oil on the stove with real butter butter on top.....hey...I was within calories...even lower than normal...its coo.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Tall~1pump mocha 1 pump coconut at Starbucks!! But it was good, and I adjusted what I ate the rest of the day. Hit my goal still =)
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Black rasberry icecream.
  • ginajones87
    Options
    Making my salad for dinner tonight, couldnt help eat 3 olives while i was chopping them, and ate a couple of spoonfuls of chickpeas as i was adding them to the salad. I LOVE chickpeas with a passion.

Oh and the extra piece of toast with lunch today!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter fudge swirl brownies....just one. No regrets.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Cookies. Damn Famous Amos!!!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Today I consumed a BBQ sandwich, a giant swirl margarita, a giant watermelon margarita, a grilled avocado enchilada and rice. I regret none of it.
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    White bread I guess. But that's not all that bad.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Vodka. Its always the vodka. lol ... Sigh.
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A liter of coke, ugh!! It was soooooo refreshing though!