Worst part about losing weight

Options

Replies

• ladybug1009
    ladybug1009 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Right now the hardest thing is my fiance. It isn't that he is unsupportive (quite the opposite, he helps motivate me and tells me he's proud of me for pushing through harder and harder things). It's that he has hyperthyroidism and is struggling to GAIN weight. Since I love cooking, it can be hard to cook things that are healthy for me but will also pack pounds on him. Luckily we're starting to learn how to deal with this, but it's still tough at times.

I deal with this every day. My husband does not have hyperthyroidism, but just has a really good one and works really hard every day. He typically needs to eat about 5,000 calories a day.

Our conclusion, HIS and HER cabinets. I'll make meals but then he can go into his cabinet and eat anything he wants from it. I just stay away from it.

It can be really frustrating but you have to make best of the situation.
  • lindawayne11
    lindawayne11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    the fear of gaining it back! I find that it's on my mind constantly. ugh.
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    i'm gonna repeat what a million people have said...my clothes don't fit, and i'm so cheap and on a tight budget that i refuse to buy clothes that i'll only wear for a little bit. i'm shipping out to navy boot camp in september, there is no reason to buy clothes that i know wont fit after that! although if i can find a thrift store that has cheap jeans/slacks i'd be happy to actually fit into my clothes properly instead of them falling off!
  • Theskinnysideofme
    Options
    my boobs and *kitten* disappeared and i have extra skin on my stomach :/
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    ...it's so slow
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Having to be cautious about anything i eat or drink lol x
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options
    Having to stay on the elliptical longer because my previous times and resistance are just too easy...
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    When I feel happy, the weight comes back. I'm not eating more either.
  • deesaf
    deesaf Posts: 46
    Options
    My boobs are now like spaniel's ears. Like pound coins in socks.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I don't enjoy drinking alcohol as much, as I'm stressed about the calories. I suppose this is a big part of how I lost my weight.

But still, there's no reason *not* to party with friends occasionally. But it's so hard for me to do it and enjoy it now... :-(

--Prahasaurus
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    All the money I have to spend on new clothes!

I agree
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My boobs are now like spaniel's ears. Like pound coins in socks.

I agree
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Seeing the Numbers creep off... I understand I didn't gain them overnight and cannot expect to lose them that way either, but I'm a Slave to The Scale... And, it's frustrating as F%@K!!

>.<
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Being noticed because of being thinner, but still being the same old troll on the inside.

I also miss eating without counting.
    I agree !!!
  • prov31jd
    prov31jd Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are both participating, so I'm saying, smaller boobs.

Don't worry, I'm sure your wife still loves you, even with your smaller boobs.

^^^^ LOVE THIS!!! LMAO
  • feltonite
    feltonite Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking that your stomach is probably smaller by now, so that it doesn't hit the ground before your chest any more. :-)
  • kittyfrost
    kittyfrost Posts: 54
    Options
    Making progress, binging, then gaining it all back and having to start again.
  • mollymasm
    mollymasm Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Arguing with parents about food....they don't understand that I find it hard to live in a chocolate loving, crisp loving, house haha!
  • xypop
    xypop Posts: 7
    Options
    I love feeling thinner but I was very upset to know that my boobs went bye-bye. I didn't have much to begin with so you can imagine how much I have left! Also my booty is looking pretty sad back there so I got the Brazil Butt Lift hoping it starts to perk up!
    My clothes feel like drapes on me now, which is both good and bad. Now I need to get a new wardrobe after I hit my goal weight. But all in all, the "bad" is not really all that bad just inconvenient! Now I'm healthy and that is pretty darn awesome!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    losing my boobs :sad:
    I have always been a comfortable C (except when I was nursing and then I was a D)
    I realized the other day that my bras were a bit loose so went and got measured- lo and behold here comes the B.
    My husband likes it though- he says its like a new girl!:smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!