Taller than me (I'm 5'9).
    Good kisser.
    Good in bed.
    Has manners.
    And is the dominant type.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Confidence (almost bordering on arrogance)
    A kind soul
    Toned waistline
    Nice, naturally built arms
  • lungti29
    lungti29 Posts: 28
    Options
    I don't think I have a physical type but someone with a fun-loving personality (read: goofball) is sexy as hell to me!
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    Humor, tattoos, and facial hair...But the second and third are optional.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    humility and kindness. that is all. looks totally irrelevant.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie......

:laugh: :laugh:
  • ltkasmala
    ltkasmala Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    A nice balance of tattoos, especially on the arms,
    a shaved head (if you can pull it off, otherwise don't!),
    obviously in shape but don't need a ripped body,
    sense of humor,
    very intelligent (geeks and nerds are in!)
    :glasses:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    usually shorter brunettes.
  • Qexxlia
    Qexxlia Posts: 19
    Options
    Typical geek/nerd!

Just type in 'Matthew Gray Gubler' into google and you'll see the kind of guy I'm into =P ah ha!!

Ha ha, I hear how hot he is from my wife every single Criminal Minds.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Everyone finds different things sexy, I am curious as to what people find sexy. Here's mine....

1. Beautiful piercing eyes that are so intense you get butterflies in your stomach looking into them.
    2. Large, solid, built chest, arms, even especially if you can notice them in dress clothes. A well build man in a tailored suit with amazing eyes and a killer smile would have me panting and weak in the knees.
    3. Honestly I love a quirky sense of humor, a great laugh, and a high level of intellect.
    4. Confidence. Not to be confused with obnoxiousness.
    I'll stop there, sexy is also a state of mind so the variations for me could me potentially endless.

^^^This plus tattoos, YUM!!!

^^^^ These plus a cute butt.... Yummmie
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Intelligent
    Sense of humor/Makes me laugh
    Humble
    Kind
    Dominant in the bedroom :wink:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Smart guys that make me laugh. Sarcasm. Tall guys. Dark hair, tan. Dark eyes. Muscles are a plus. Nice arms, abs, chest, back. Look good in jeans and t-shirt.

Here I am.:wink:
  • gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Taller than me...
    Child at heart
    Great sense of humor
    Killer smile
    eyes that beg to be looked into...
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Smart guys that make me laugh. Sarcasm. Tall guys. Dark hair, tan. Dark eyes. Muscles are a plus. Nice arms, abs, chest, back. Look good in jeans and t-shirt.

Here I am.:wink:

I do love you!
  • hpoowalker
    hpoowalker Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My sexy is a grown man that acts grown... does what he's supposed to be doing and embraces his responsibilities and age. It helps if he's chocolate, confident, strong and at least marginally attractive.:wink:
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Dominance....facial hair...big arms....deep voice. Damn, I married the perfect man. :smooched:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    The voice
    The arms
    The hands
    The hands on me...
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Slim hour glass figure, long flowing brown hair, type of nose that curves up, big beautiful eyes, like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. They're out there.

That is disturbingly specific. Are you sitting outside some girl's window right now? Be honest...

"...like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. Wearing a pink tanktop with white pocadots. Tiny little blue shorts, with white lace around the waist. Drinking her second Diet Coke for the afternoon. Talking on the phone to her best friend Amy, about this guy that she's gonna take to court to get a restraining order..."

I almost spit my drink out! :laugh:
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    i didn't think I could describe this but when I look back on my x's or my husband, they are pretty much all the same type of guy - outdoorsy, stockish (like muscle not fat!) down to earth blokes with a HUGE HEART.
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    1. Beautiful piercing eyes that are so intense you get butterflies in your stomach looking into them.
    2. Large, solid, built chest, arms, even especially if you can notice them in dress clothes. A well build man in a tailored suit with amazing eyes and a killer smile would have me panting and weak in the knees.
    3. Honestly I love a quirky sense of humor, a great laugh, and a high level of intellect.
    4. Confidence. Not to be confused with obnoxiousness.

Check, Check, Check and Check! That's my sexy. Oh wait... is this suppose to be about what I think is sexy or what makes ME sexy? c2d1ffe9_x50.gif I guess we can add arrogance to that list then!

WhenYouEatYourFriendsFood.gif