LADIES - anyone else afraid to lose their um .. girls?

Options

Replies

• Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hell No!!! I am very large breasted, always have been, even before I got overweight. But the weight gain did make them even bigger. I currently wear a DDD and would love to be able to wear a C again. DDD's are just too big on a 5'1" girl, very hard on my back.
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    better than losing 'the boys' is all I have to say... those two and I have been knocking around for years now... yeah, we hang out a lot
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I lost a good bit of boob, but since I was pretty far overweight, it wasn't that noticeable. They shrunk with the rest of me. I am still pretty large chested (36DD), but after breastfeeding two children I'm a bit insecure without my bra. I joke that husband owes me a lift when I turn 30, but he loves them regardless.
  • Starqueg
    Starqueg Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm a 34G/H right now, and only 5'1". I feel like my boobs take up my entire upper body. That said, I don't want them to shrink much. I wouldn't mind being a D cup, but I would feel really strange if my breasts end up smaller than when I was in high school. Of course, we're planning on having kids in a couple of years, so even if they do shrink, chances are I'll get them right back.
  • kclaurel1
    kclaurel1 Posts: 15
    Options
    I lose 24 and my mom said when I lose weight my boobs will shrink so far they didnt. I want them to be alittle small cuz they are 40DD. I hope they can shrink to a medium D.

ADD ME PLEASE NEED MORE MOTIVATION !!!!
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nah. Would really like a smaller set. DDs are not as great as they seem to be on tv.
  • dajackson81
    Options
    36L here so fingers crossed. Probably not though since I've already dropped 30 pounds and they are still just as huge as ever :(
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    NO! My girls are not going anywhere.... if anything, they'll perk back up because of this. (informational only -- DD currently. wouldn't mind a B, will likely get back to C @ goal)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Mine can't get any smaller... :P
  • thehousedog
    Options
    I have lost about 30lbs and went from a 36D to a 34B. I still have a bit of weight to lose, so I'm assuming I won't have anything left when all the extra weight is gone. Hubby says not to worry because he will buy me some. :)
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any to begin with. I was getting close to a B at my highest weight, but nope, back to fitting comfortably into an A lol
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    my boobs are gone, you've got a lot to lose.
    i never had that much
  • Scandalist
    Scandalist Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    36DD and I'd just like for them to be firmer. Got another 20lbs to go so...
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Lost them and paid to get them back. Best money I ever spent, they are much younger than the rest of me now. LOL :flowerforyou:
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Im not afraid at all. Matter of fact I hope I go back down to a C. Im a double D now, but unfortunately when I lose weight my breasts dont shrink. :-(
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    my boobs get in the way. i'm okay with them shrinking.
  • arock1000
    arock1000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm not overweight, I'm about 130. BUT I'd like to be around 115-120. I'm super afraid to lose my boobs! I love them! I'm a 34D and I wouldn't change anything about them. My natural body shape is curvy and I've always been 'heavy up top' my whole life. Heck, in 6th grade I was already a C. I hear so many stories about women losing 10-20 pounds and losing 2 cup sizes. I definitely don't want to end up a B .. I love my boobs (as well as boyfriend) lol so is there anyone else who feels the same?

A girl I know lost a bunch of weight and ended up with pancake boobs - it's like all the filling came out and they were really flat :( I'm afraid that will happen to me too but like you, I've had boobs since 5th grade. If anything I think smaller ta ta's will make me look smaller which is the goal...but not too small :)

One of my guy friends says - big, small, i love em all!
  • BreK51
    BreK51 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been a DD , and still am even after losing 25 pounds. But I am hoping I become a C , but lol, what shall be shall be!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of weight and they didn't change at all. I did a lot of strength training too which probably helped keep them up and running
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I lift and do pushups... I havent lost my boobies at all :)