LADIES - anyone else afraid to lose their um .. girls?

Replies

• Skinny_Bella
    Skinny_Bella Posts: 43 Member
    Afraid? Hah, I can't WAIT!!!! :bigsmile: Although, I've been a D cup since...6th grade?(having larger 'girls' runs in the family. *sigh*...). Anyways, I'd be more than happy(ecstatic actually!!) to get rid of my girls. As of right now, I'm a 38DD. WAY to big for my liking. Gets in the way of my sports and such. I'd be stoked on...a C?
  • I am! Im a DDD48..i would like to be smaller and im sure i could run faster if i lose them, but .....you know lol
  • GMazarie
    GMazarie Posts: 4
    I think it just depends on the person. I have lost about 15 pounds this year and I only went from a 34D to a 32D and I am totally fine with it lol.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    I hate these threads....HATE THEM! They always make make me debating on getting any smaller is worth it. I like my D's....I really don't want to lose them. I've never had small boobs ):
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    No I hope they flee forever. I don't like having them at all. They make me feel motherly and I'm no mother. I wish I was small everywhere so I can go unnoticed by dudes sexually..boobs have been nothing but trouble since I was in 3rd grade with a rack lol.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Unfortunately, a lot of the time losing fat = losing boobies. :( I went from a D cup to a B cup after losing 30+ pounds... thank god for push up bras! My husband says he'll buy me new ones after we have kids lol
  • I thought I was alone with this!
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    There's no worries when your boobies are a cup size off the charts. So no, I never worry. I can be a size 0 and stacked up top but there's not rump.
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Hmmm...want some of mine? I refer to mine as the ladies...they are that big! I've lost 40 lbs and went from a 38 H to a 36H! That's it! I'd LOVE to be a DDD again, really, but it doubt it'll happen. But I'd never have the ladies reduced...that would make me unbalanced, my already ample butt would look HUGE! I'd love a pretty bra....I wear industrial ones.
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    lol i went from a full D to a C and could PROBABLY fit into a B with some spillage. i have to do a lot of push ups to well.... push up. i actually keep track of measurements of my T&A and so far i've lost 1.7" in the cups and 1.5" in the *kitten*. it happens and i do hear criticism about how "a woman should have curves" but i can kick their *kitten* cuz i live by my rules not theirs.

.s.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Mine used to be now they are a B :(
  • I'm a 40G-GG right now and am hoping to get back down to a 34 band. I am losing some of my breast mass (I've lost 106lbs total so far), but it seems to be proportional so far. I hope it stays so all the way down, I'd like to still have the same proportions to me. So hopefully I'll be a nice 34G-GG when I'm at my smallest, but I have a feeling I'll need to get a lift with augmentation to even have any nice breasts when I'm done, due to excess skin issues.
  • I went from a 36C (160lbs) to a 34C (125lbs).
    They DID get smaller, but I got smaller everywhere else too. Don't let the fear of losing your boobs stop you from getting healthier!

Totally agree!
  • RainClowd
    RainClowd Posts: 13
    Yes! The last time I lost a significant amount of weight (this was pre child and pre ex boyfriend haha), I lost some of my boobs! Was depressing! Am scared I will lose them again this tim around too.
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    I lost 20 pounds last summer and close to 10 this summer, and they've gotten a little smaller. I still wear the same cup size though (C). In ONE store I was a B, but Victoria Secret says I'm a C so by God, I'm a C.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    I was hoping to lose a little really. I started at at 232 & 42 G now I'm 125.4 and a 36 DDD I wanted to be able to buy the cute bras. At least I can buy one at a store now. I used to have to mail order them.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    I see this all the time, I'll tell you, I don't have big ones to begin with, but my body will do what it wants to. If I can get perfectly in shape, I don't quite care about the details of that shape.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 839 Member
    I'm hoping to lose some of the girls. I'm tired of not being able to wear a lot of clothes I like because the girls are too big.
  • katycat24
    katycat24 Posts: 32
    :laugh:
    better than losing 'the boys' is all I have to say... those two and I have been knocking around for years now... yeah, we hang out a lot
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    I'm currently a 36DD.... cupsize the same as before, smaller band size :)

If I lose a cup or two I won't mind too much but with my family history, they're here to stay.
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308 Member
    As the rest of you gets smaller, your boobs need to get smaller too, or you are going to fall over. My size has gone down a bit, because the rest of me has gotten smaller. It will be okay, do not fear.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I've lost three inches from my bust so far...hoping I don't lose too much more, but if it means I'm healthier and feel better, I'll buy one of those padded bras.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    I lost about 15-20lbs, and I thiiiiiink I may have lost a cup size (I haven't had a proper fitting done since). My old bras still fit, but are a little loose, and a lot of my baggy, oversized tops now sit really low, which may be because my boobs are a little smaller.

I was a little disappointed at first, because I loved being a 34C. Not too big, not too small. But honestly, I have so much more confidence and love for my body now. Sure my boobs might be a little smaller, but now I can run eight miles, deadlift 80lbs, pole dance like a sexy beast, and so much more. Those achievements and the confidence that has come with them (and the weight loss itself) far outweigh the boob loss.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    I've lost just over 30 lbs and I lost maybe about half a cup size in that time. I went from being 38/40 and right in between D and DD, and now I'm 36/38 D. It's mildly disappointing, but considering I've lost about 6 inches off both my waist and my hips, I definitely have no regrets.
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    To date I've lost 73 lbs and my girls are still there they have to me gotten smaller but from what my bras say not so much unless I was just wearing to small of a bra LOL. I was popping out of a 38 dd now I am in that very comfy probably could go down to a 36 DD. My mom kept telling me I would lose them and I never have.
  • Mine can't get any smaller... :P

^This. *sigh*
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Too late for me to worry about it. I'm hoping for a visit from the Boobie Fairy.
  • sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    I've always been small, so when I gained all the extra weight I hated being bigger up top. Back to being an "A" and very content.
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Mine are already goneski
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    YES!