LADIES - anyone else afraid to lose their um .. girls?

Options

Replies

• kmiagia
    kmiagia Posts: 104
    Options
    After 70 lbs I only went down the 40C to 36 C strap size but they looked smaller. It seems like they became more pert with weight lifting (just a guess) and actually look bigger now. It weirded me out when Lover noticed and asked if I went up a cup. I don't want to lose mine , but if it means losing most of them to get to a healthy weight, I'll sacrifice the girls for the greater good. XD

perkier bubbies = bonus over droopy, fat bubbies! lol! i'll take it ;)
  • kmiagia
    Options
    I'm currently a 36DD.... cupsize the same as before, smaller band size :)

If I lose a cup or two I won't mind too much but with my family history, they're here to stay.

mhm, the family history thing is true with mine too. i have the curse of curves, it just runs in the genes, and i'm hoping with some weight loss it stays that way as well.
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    yes!!! perky over droopy bubbies ANY DAY!!! :D
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I actually want my boobs to shrink as I'm losing weight. Birth control made them bigger and I had to buy new bras, ugh.
  • kmiagia
    Options
    totally different topic but i'm going on birth control soon, well possibly the depo shot and while i'm not sure how it'll effect my bubbies i'm PRAYING it doesn't effect my weight / weight loss! so many girl worries .. :(
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Wish I had this problem -.-
  • shoobz
    shoobz Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose a little more of mine! I'm a 36DD atm, and I hate it. I have a small(ish) waist, but I can never show it off because anything that fits my waist bulges at the chest. Plus, they're heavy, and nobody makes pretty bras in heavy-duty.
  • holliph
    holliph Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose a little more of mine! I'm a 36DD atm, and I hate it. I have a small(ish) waist, but I can never show it off because anything that fits my waist bulges at the chest. Plus, they're heavy, and nobody makes pretty bras in heavy-duty.

ya need to check out victoria secret

they do make some cute bras for the DD size...not as cute as the A or B cups but still something I am happy to flaunt around with my 34DD
    I could have easily dropped a good 400 in the store last week when I was there instead of refraining myself and only spending 1/3
  • bigjax1
    bigjax1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    when I lost 5 stone mine went from a 40E to a 36 F... so my back shrank but the ladies remained the same
    on the other hand my nice round bottom completely disappeared... and now I'm fat again I still have no bum... its all gone on my tummy, back , face and limbs... boobs back too 38 E
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    everythin you wrote is verbatim of my life story!
    g
    i just read an article about soy milk making boobs bigger due to estrogen? idk. but workouts plus soymilk= my new lifestyle tehe
  • Lcharlottec
    Options
    Haha, I've gone down two cupsizes. Too bad, but meh.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    no, i never had big boobs, i have a bigger butt which is kind of getting smaller :/
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ummm, nope. My chest was flat as my back before my kids and it certainly wouldn't hurt my feelers if I lost SOME of them now. LOL:bigsmile:
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    btw i would ALWAYS choose the lean body with hot legs than flabby body with boobs!!
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The girls are always the first thing to go when I lose weight and I do miss them. I'm hoping that when I've reached goal it will all be proportional and I won't just be shaped like a pear. :noway:
  • kathyk519
    kathyk519 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Losing some of the girls is bound to happen. I have lost 40 lbs and have gone from a 38DD to a 36D - honestly I wouldn't mind losing some more - the bras are way cuter when you are a little smaller ;)
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    omg yes im afraid. I have hardly any as it is!! LOL if i lose anymore I will seriously consider implants
  • bm1435
    bm1435 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am completely opposite from you guys! I am about 135lbs now and a full 34DD and I am hoping and praying my boobs will shrink! Back problems are no fun! That is one of my main goals in losing 10-15 lbs I am hoping it will come from up top! =) Good luck for those of you who want to keep them, I wish I could give you all of mine!
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Do bench presses.
  • jsquash
    jsquash Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 155 right now, and I'm a DD, but I've been down to 130ish and they became a C! And what sucks the most is if your not blessed with really nice tight skin your boobs get saggier because of the extra skin from losing the weight. I was most self concious about my boobs when I lost all that weight, I looked hot everywhere except for there. But I don't think it was really the size that upset me as much as the fact that they didn't look full and kinda 'hung' there. But I'm pregnant right now, so I don't have that problem, they are bursting, but I hate to think how they are going to look after I lose this baby weight and breastfeeding.