Before and After Pictures!

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

ry%3D400

:heart: You look so healthy!! :heart: I am so proud of your accomplishments!:heart:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Really motivational to see the before and after pictures - hope they will stay on the site. And well done to everyone - am incredibly impressed. My goal for the last few years has been to NOT have any photos taken under any circumstances but after seeing these pictures has reminded me it is genuinely possible to shift the weight......so am going to go for it and now get a 'before' picture so that I can do the 'after' picture!

Julia

Julia, do not wait to be in pictures. You will only pass this way but once and you will regret having nothing to mark the time and point out memories. I too refused to be in pictures from 30-40. I regret that choice today. When someone presented me with a photo of me at a party at around 35, I was amazed at how good I really looked.

If you have children, they will want pix of you at every age-because they love you ALL the time!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I love these posts..... I'll get another one on here when I hit the 100 lb mark.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    This thread is so inspirational and proof of exactly what MFP can help all of us to achieve.
    Here are some of my before and after pics.
    ry%3D400
    And this picture below was taken the last time I went to NYC April 2008
    ry%3D400

And participating in my first marathon last weekend in NYC, something that I never dreamed I could do. I really feel like a huge part of being able to do this was this website and all of you guys :flowerforyou:

ry%3D400
    ry%3D400

You look great but most importantly you look so fit & healthy! WOW Congrats on the marathon!
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Fieldsy-- that's magnificent--

Congratulations on your success-- you look wonderful!

Agreed.....HIGH FIVE MAN!!! You have done an extraordinary job!!:heart:

thank you

thanks Marla
  • Xannthippe
    Xannthippe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Keep going everyone! These pics are fantastic!!!:drinker:
  • KismetHot
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! It is so amazing to see everyone's progress! I just can't believe some of the photos. I keep thinking.... "What is my excuse again?" Fact is I don't have one. Thank you all so much for posting your pictures! I am totally blown away.
  • Jamaica113
    Jamaica113 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! This gives the rest of us so much motivation. I have just started this website, but I have lost 24 lbs since March, 2009. Maybe I can find some pics.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    And participating in my first marathon last weekend in NYC, something that I never dreamed I could do. I really feel like a huge part of being able to do this was this website and all of you guys :flowerforyou:

ry%3D400
    ry%3D400

This is so awesome! What a great accomplishment. Best of all. LOOK at you!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    Amazing! o____O
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

ry%3D400
    ry%3D400

This is so awesome! What a great accomplishment. Best of all. LOOK at you!

EEEEEEEK!!!!! OH EM GEE......you are my hero dear. Seriously. So proud of you. Can't wait for next years Triathlon season! lol

Thanks for the motivation I needed it. lol

:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I hope jniktow doesnt mind, but I found these amazing!!!!

Christmas 2007 ~ 215 pounds

232323232%7Ffp%3B8%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A%3A5%3D8%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B92963866ot1lsi

October 2009 ~ 153 pounds

232323232%7Ffp53333%3Enu%3D3235%3E9%3B4%3E7%3C7%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3A938%3C786325nu0mrj
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • LiveLoveJunk
    LiveLoveJunk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    l_45ae3fa437ed6c73d5ba72a301a872e9.jpg

015.jpg
  • LiveLoveJunk
    LiveLoveJunk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    015.jpg
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    015.jpg

You look AMAZING!
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Before and after. Blessings! :flowerforyou:

Eva

PS: My magical day to weigh in is on Sunday, 15 Nov 09 (as I weigh myself monthly). Check out my profile!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!

more pictures please!!!

this page is SO SO SO motivating!

thnx to all those who have posted, ya'll look amazing! Can't wait for my before and after pics.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    temp2.jpg?t=1257460032

4.jpg?t=1257460165

ry6.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

Just have to say WOW!!! Congratulations!! You are such a motivation and encouragement!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I've got one!!! :bigsmile:
    Best before picture I have. Around 195. :blushing: :noway:

215-1.jpg
    213-1.jpg

Now:

IMG_2818.jpg
    s41490tc114509_19_1.jpg

About 170 ish I'm even smaller now!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love: :love:

Hey, my friend!!! Great to see your b/a pics!!! You're amazing!! And such an encouragement to me and the rest of the June Starters :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!