Starting 30 day shred today...JOIN ME?!

Options

Replies

• TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    also...how do we log it?

Do you have a HRM? I think some others have used "Circuit Training" if they could not get the calorie burn from their HRM
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Starting it today, just got the DVDs, time to shred! Add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done :)
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    L1D10 Complete! And my check in looks pretty good to me :)

6/9/12 6/22/12 Difference

Weight 191 184 7

Bust 35.75 34.50 1.25
    Waist 36.50 34.50 2.00
    Hips 50.00 49.50 .50
    R Arm 13.50 13.25 .25
    L Arm 13.50 13.25 .25
    R Thigh 28.50 28.00 .50
    L Thigh 28.50 28.00 .50

So in 10 days of the shred, I have lost 7 pounds and 5.25 Inches. :drinker:
    Can't wait for Level 2, although I'm a bit scared. But I start Day 1 on Monday. I do her Backside or Frontside videos on the weekends, as I have more time.
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    Day 9 done. A bit scared about level 2!
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    Day 10 done. Delighted! On to level 2 tomorrow. Is it a lot harder?

@collectsfrogs - those results are great!! I'm a bit scared to weigh or measure myself in case I am disappointed and lose motivation.
  • Esteffania
    Esteffania Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @ muephmurph07: In my opinion, its not that hard like everybody says. I was sweating like a pig in level 1 and its the same in L2 :) For me, the best moment on Day 1 Level 2 was, when i made a normal pushup. So far, i have been doing the "Anita" Version!
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I completed Level 1 Day 5 today (well yesterday since it just hit midnight). I haven't been sore or anything like that, but I was active before this DVD so I didn't jump straight into it. Today was the 1st day I did the entire workout with no breaks (granted a few times I moved a little slower than girls in the DVD). The first cycle is difficult, because after putting your all into the pushups, you have to do weighted lunges! And the side raises during the last set are hard too! However, I do think completing the entire workout with no breaks is a sign of improvement! Before I'd take maybe 1 or 2 breaks for a couple of seconds.
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    @ muephmurph07: In my opinion, its not that hard like everybody says. I was sweating like a pig in level 1 and its the same in L2 :) For me, the best moment on Day 1 Level 2 was, when i made a normal pushup. So far, i have been doing the "Anita" Version!

Thanks @esteffania. I'm feeling tired today so might take this as a rest day and just go for a walk. Will see how I feel later after some caffeine.

@shaunte92 - Even though yesterday was the tenth time I had done level 1, I was sweating like mad and my face was really red. Still find the first circuit tough and also have to stop a couple of times during the arm raise & lateral lunges exercise.
  • LeRebelle2Legit2Quit
    Options
    Oh i'm working on my 30 day shred as well! I'd love to join you and i'm great on accountability! :D
  • mccollumse
    mccollumse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have finished 8 days of level one. Finally, it doesn't hurt when I sit down or stand! Major improvement! 2mare days then on to level 2.
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 today. Its definitely more difficult but I managed almost all of it. Was sweating LOADS more than level 1. Reckon I'll be stiff tomorrow.
  • collectsfrogs
    Options
    L2D1 Complete! It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I am a day late though. I was so busy on Saturday, that I took my rest day then. Then my body decides to get sick on me. Didn't do anything Sunday or Monday. I felt so guilty about yesterday, that I did it today even though I still can't breathe really well. I know I didn't put my 100% in, but at least I wont have that guilt today.
  • CryTerrell
    CryTerrell Posts: 55
    Options
    I'll join you. I am going to start it today after work. :)
  • mccollumse
    mccollumse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am finally finished with level one. Starting level 2 tonight......feeling a little scared. How much harder is it????
  • collectsfrogs
    Options
    I am finally finished with level one. Starting level 2 tonight......feeling a little scared. How much harder is it????

I honestly didn't think it was harder than Lvl 1. The only reason why I stopped this morning on it, was because I'm sick and can't breathe when I'm just sitting here, let alone doing this. lol.
  • murphmurph07
    Options

I think it is harder - but then its meant to be. I did level 2 day 2 today and I think I was able to do more of it than yesterday. I was sweating a LOT. I had a shower, dressed and dried my hair and I was still sweating. Has to be doing some good. There are these things called plank jacks I think and my top comes over my head when I'm doing them. My fat is practically hitting me in the face. Its quite depressing.

I was over on calories yesterday. I've been ok at staying within the range (am mostly eating back exercise cals). I haven't noticed any difference in my size at all so I think I'm going to address the types of food I am eating. Ugh I feel like an elephant today:(
  • collectsfrogs
    Options
    L2D2 Complete. I can really feel this level in my abs and my arms. Level 1 I felt most of it in my legs.
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Today I will be completing day 8 of level one. I am excited to move onto level two in a couple days.
  • carlatiger
    carlatiger Posts: 19
    Options
    Started level 1 today...OMG..! I was pretending to punch Jillian during the punch section...

Have taken measurements so will report back after 10 days, 20 days and 30 days...

Feel free to add me, would love the extra motivation! :)