You know you drank too much when....

Options

Replies

• rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    When you fall looking at skittle you just dropped on the floor.
  • Alissakelly
    Alissakelly Posts: 119
    Options
    When you fiercely stomp across the road to yell at a guy you saw litter.

...You bet he picked up his trash and threw it out :)
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I feel hung over reading all these...
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You are woken up hugging the toilet in your undies, it only happened once, and when I was 23 lol...

This is why I don't drink & why I will never drink Vodka again!!
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You remember nothing after entering a club other than a brief second of throwing up outside in the smoking area, and then being at home next to the toilet and your bed being right next to the toilet..
    you have 27 missed calls from your friend, and seem to have replied to all his texts asking where you were with blank messages..
    Your friend's tell you that they carried you home as you kept on saying their names over and over again, and that they carried you to bed; the bed wasn't actually in the bathroom...
    you lose a contact lens so you spend the next week wearing only one (new pair tomorrow!!)
    I think my drink was spiked though, because I'd only had a vodka coke. :S
  • Jewel1201
    Jewel1201 Posts: 68
    Options
    When you are sitting on your sisters toilet asking for a bucket because you have no idea what end stuff is coming out of.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    When your friends think you're just getting some fresh air when really you have no recollection of spending nearly an hour walking around the parking lot of your friends apartment complex. You are actually blacked out / passed out on your feet and come to when projectile vomiting into the bushes.

When the hot chick you've been hitting on all night asks your friend & party host (who's a drunken mess himself) to check to make sure you're still breathing as you are passed out sitting upright in an armchair in the living room.

When you stop feeling hung over on a Thursday from the previous Saturday's party.

.....yes, all of that was from the same night. Thank you alcohol poisoning, I've never drank so much in one night ever again.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    When a 10 minute drive around campus takes 30 minutes and you only clearly remember getting in the car at your roommates girlfriend's apartment because another friend passed out on the couch after a night of bar hopping and then your roommate calling to see if you got home alive while you're pissing out a gallon of beer into the toilet. There are hazy memories of being very cautious of the speed limit, stop signs and staying in my lane.

Never drove drunk again after that...
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    When you go to the club at 10:00pm and drink until midnight, then black out and wake up at 4:00am in a hotel room.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    You break your ankle while sitting down lol I wore stilettos to the bar, sat on a bar stool, fell off, tried to catch myself and tripped on my shoe and broke my ankle lol and proceeded to walk on it all night on those shoes cause I was so drunk I couldnt feel it.
  • harristim88
    Options
    when you wake up to your brother asking how we got home and your neighbor from across the street is pounding on your door to move your still running car. music still up that you forgot to put in gear and rolled down your driveway across the street and in to his yard
  • slcostel
    slcostel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    When you puke all over your bed, sleep in it, and the dogs lick it up before you wake up the next afternoon.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    You've had enough when.... Your driver pulls over at gas station so you can use the potty.... And you ask to use restroom.... then they say no maam, our restrooms are closed.. then you go into the broom closet.... and pee in the mop bucket... then you leave the store really fast. That was not a toilet... That was a mop bucket... :happy:
  • Feisty_T
    Feisty_T Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I lost 1 shoe......still never found it.... :grumble:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    You wake up and find 1 ladies shoe
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    you find yourself back on a cruise ship in your cabin. You cannot find your ID, but there is a splendid picture of yourself with two parrots you dont remember purchasing.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    When you're still vomiting at 9pm the next day and due in work at 11pm... It's going to be a loooong night :(

Or a few months ago when I woke up in my bed with a knife, loaf of bread, jar of mayo, an un cooked chicken breast and a bread board....

Then the time in my wisdom I emptied out my wheelie bin and used it as a sleeping bag because I lost my keys.

Or when I allegedly made a fort out of some guys couch at a random house party I went back to and woke up spooning with an ironing board.

Need to stop drinking
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    All of this.

I called it "college."
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    ... when you start doing the splits and crazy leg stretches in the club.
    I cringe every time I see the photos haha.
  • Techn0mancer
    Options
    When you wake up at home, covered in mud, and don't know where your car is.

What about when you wake up in your car, covered in mud, and don't know where your house is?