LOOSE 10LBS IN A WEEK

Options

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    NO! NO! By all that's holy - please don't make us do math at this hour of the morning!!!!!
    [/quote]

I snorted down my nose at this and it was not pretty <fetches tissue>
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I think they mean that people who look at you don't notice the weight loss (unless they are looking at you standing naked on your bathroom scales!). People who look at you notice the inches

My neighbours husband is kind enough to come over every morning to watch me weigh myself naked on my bathroom scales.
    He says you have to have a witness or it doesn't count !!!!

Does being naked in front of your neighbor's husband, shivering on the scale, cause you to immediately lose 10 pounds?
    [/quote]

I think it might be the 3 hours of energetic s*x we have afterwards.:bigsmile:
    [/quote]

Well, it only took three pages, but we finally have an answer to the original question. What is it you may ask? Well, obviously you have sex with your neighbor. after weighing naked on the scales every day, every week. Now was that so hard, people????
  • manderson27
    Options
    I think they mean that people who look at you don't notice the weight loss (unless they are looking at you standing naked on your bathroom scales!). People who look at you notice the inches

My neighbours husband is kind enough to come over every morning to watch me weigh myself naked on my bathroom scales.

Does being naked in front of your neighbor's husband, shivering on the scale, cause you to immediately lose 10 pounds?

[/quote]

Well, it only took three pages, but we finally have an answer to the original question. What is it you may ask? Well, obviously you have sex with your neighbor. after weighing naked on the scales every day, every week. Now was that so hard, people????
    [/quote]

YAY I win :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • deesaf
    deesaf Posts: 46
    Options
    This whole thread has made me laugh so hard a little wee came out (not 10lbs worth tho unfortunately, or I would have a solution to suggest!)
    But I do hope the OP has got the message that this isn't possible in a healthy way?
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    pass the popcorn please :wink:
    Totally!!:bigsmile:
  • beachlover317
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good for you! Now quit snorting and toasting yourself and pick up your prize by the close of business today.
  • manderson27
    Options

[/quote]

Good for you! Now quit snorting and toasting yourself and pick up your prize by the close of business today.
    [/quote]

Oooh oooh what have I won??????????? :bigsmile:
  • beachlover317
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. :wink:
  • manderson27
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

<grabs scales, gets in car and heads for airport>
  • beachlover317
    Options

[/quote]

<grabs scales, gets in car and heads for airport>
    [/quote]
    (begins snorting myself) - better strip down and grab that neighbor too.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    if you mean lose, chop off a hand.

A ten pound hand? Are you Hagrid?

I snickered quite snortily at this.

As did I :laugh:

me toooo :bigsmile:
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    spelling error + wrong forum + silly question = fail.
  • beachlover317
    Options

(loose) + (success stories) + (no good answer) = still a good laugh before coffee!
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options

(loose) + (success stories) + (no good answer) = still a good laugh before coffee!
    In the grand scheme of things this post was created purely to help us all get an ab workout! ;)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Do you want to look smaller or need to "loose" 10lbs for a reason? Spanx
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    In the woman's world magazine it says that you can lose up-to 10-15 pounds in a week by following there diet.. So it can be done..
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    any one to two week diet that allows you to lose 10-15 pounds is mostly water weight. Any fat weight loss is minimal, so the way you look will not change that much.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    In the woman's world magazine it says that you can lose up-to 10-15 pounds in a week by following there diet.. So it can be done..

Oh but you missed an important criteria - 'HEALTHILY'
  • beachlover317
    Options

"Posts by members, moderators, and admins should not be considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy."
  • Megabodies
    Options
    Most of my 25 stone plus guys lose a good 12lbs in their first week and go on to lose 100's more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!