Replies

• msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wow!:drinker:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I thought it said fat women in bikinis? As the thread has continued, everyone is getting noticeably less fat :s

the longer you're here, the less fat you get.
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    This is as far as me being in a bikini goes so far lol hope this works

206oi7o.jpg

6p0t34.jpg
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    @amanda8o such a cute suit and you look great in it! very flattering :smile:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    129.jpg

I am just not ready for a full on BIKINI yet, but I finally found a 2 piece I love :happy:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options
    Back.jpg

great work! your profile pic looks AMAZING! :smile:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options
    First, kudos to all the women for posting their photos. You're all beautiful.

I know I'm not fat by any means, but I used to be, and I wanted to post a little something that hopefully will serve as encouragement and motivation. It's side-by-side comparisons of my transformation. It's not really a bikini, per se, but it's my figure competition posing suit, which is pretty much a bikini anyways.

Left Photo: Me in 1999 at 240lbs. (lost 90 pounds from 2002-2003, then put some of it back on)
    Right Photo: January of this year at 165 pounds. The start point of my decision to compete in a figure competition.
    Center Photo: June 2, 2012, at my first competition, 138 pounds

fegoeg.jpg

I am absolutely FLOORED by your transformation in 6 months. I seriously can not believe it!!! What in the WORLD did you do to obtain such results, aside from plastic surgery, which i am SURE you did not do!?! I am in awe...
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options
    I had to give this a try. At age 60, I haven't worn a bikini in at least 35 years, and I'm not about to start again. However, after losing 40 lbs since last summer, I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Running shorts and a sports bra is the best I can come up with. I'm not sure I'm posting the image correctly, but I'll try.

CarlasApril2012FitnessPic323x640.jpg

YOU. ARE. MY. HERO.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I had to give this a try. At age 60, I haven't worn a bikini in at least 35 years, and I'm not about to start again. However, after losing 40 lbs since last summer, I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Running shorts and a sports bra is the best I can come up with. I'm not sure I'm posting the image correctly, but I'll try.

YOU. ARE. MY. HERO.

DITTO!!!!!

You look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • emkeeler
    emkeeler Posts: 2
    Options
    Omg, you look amazing! I love your bikini!!
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    ChefSuzzieQ Posts: 119
    Options
    So, I have had 3 babies since October 2007 with the largest bing over 11 pounds at birth. I am 5'3" and about 139 and about 24% BF in these pictures. I am not where I want to be yet. This vacation threw me off track a bit but I am starting insanity tomorrow.

7610978682_23dee0b51f.jpg
    P7020007 by SuzzieQ13, on Flickr

7610982510_3b734fe0e7.jpg
    P7020010 by SuzzieQ13, on Flickr
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options

YOU. ARE. MY. HERO.

Seconded. You look awesome!!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    hmmmm
  • aqm22
    aqm22 Posts: 153 Member
    Options

To be where you are right now is where I wanna be when I'm at your age. I bow down to your awesomness!!!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I think this is awesome forum and should keep rolling. No bikini here but this is the closest I have. As you can tell, laundry needs to be done in this household :)

jqibt1.jpg
    25ul9c1.jpg
  • HikeRunLift
    Options
    Wow.. this thread is magically delicious!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    me.jpg

I said I would do it when I got a pic in a bathing suit and here it is. Have a long way to go but have come far!
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    I am not confident enough to put pics of me in a bikini yet... but you are all a major inspiration:
    Congrats to those who got their smoking hot bods & to those not there yet, but not scared of themselves.

Bravo.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Okay, ill play. I've never, ever wore a bikini. Not even as a kid. I tried one on last week for the first time ever. Be nice please. GAHHHHH, Cant believe im going to post this.

dd430466.jpg
  • kaydensmom12
    kaydensmom12 Posts: 338
    Options

You could definitely wear a bikini! You look amazing, I would love to have your body:)