Replies

• Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    CW: 273.8 :happy:
  • puffinclaire
    Options
    CW: 154

Still making progress :) Well done to everyone on all you've achieved so far!! x
  • dajackson81
    Options
    SW: 176
    1st week: 174

2nd week: Still at 174 :(

3rd week: 171

5 pounds down!!!

4th week: 170
  • NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    - Eat in 6 out of the 7 days this week. Try to avoid EATING OUT!
    6/19, 6/20, 6/21, 6/25 and I will eat at home tonight too

- Add some WEIGHT TRAINING to your workout routine if you don't already!
    I already do weight training. Roughly every other time I work out. Sadly, my back has been hurting pretty bad so I havnt worked out this week. Starting back on Monday I will though!

- Pick one day and PAMPER yourself.
    Fiends are coming over Saturday and sleeping over. We are gonna hang out, go in the pool, and watch movies. Just a day to relax, I consider this my pampering.

SW= 170 lbs
    Wi1= 168.6 lbs
    Wi2= 166 lbs
    Wi3= 164.6lbs

Wi4= 163.5
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Goals for June:
    - Lose 6 lbs (199 lbs and under 200!!! )
    - Work out at least 4x a week
    - Drink 10 glasses of water a day
    - Eat every 3hrs
    - Eat all calories and maybe some exercise cals (dont want to go into starvation mode)

6/5/2012204lbs (-1) 5lbs to go for June
    6/12/2012 204lbs (-1lb)
    6/19/2012: 203.5lbs (-1.5lbs) 4.5lbs to go

6/26/2012: 201lbs (-2.5lbs) 2lbs to go for June (Can it be done?)
    GW:199lbs (June) / 189lbs (summer goal)
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My Summer Challenge week 4 results:

Challenge SW 5/29: 158
    Week 1 - 6/5: 157
    Week 2 - 6/12: 155.5
    Week 3 - 6/19: 153.5

Week 4 - 6/26: 152.5 (down 1 pound!)

Challenge GW:143 (total 5.5 lbs. lost toward goal since start of challenge, 9.5 lbs. to go!)

week 4 additional challenges:
    1) Successfully ate in 6 of 7 days (took my food scale to Red Lobster last evening and used it to stay under calorie goal!)
    2) Successfully did some weight training each day as part of my 1/2 hour morning workout (some days more than others)
    3) Saving the "Pamper Self for 1 day" for a week when I really need it. I'll make sure I take it before the end of the challenge!

I'm happy! Currently still on target!
  • bbagnell13
    bbagnell13 Posts: 31
    Options
    CW: 180.4
  • garbor16
    garbor16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello-
    I wish I could have entered yesterday's weight, I was down a pound. The scale was not as nice today.
    Last week: 132.4
    Today: 132.8
    I started the 30 Day Shred on Sunday, so hopefully next week will be awesome! I've read you can feel a big difference in your body by day 5. We shall see....
    Good luck everyone this week!
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    Checking in -
    weight today is 214.6

I don't normally eat out often (anymore). But when I do I make sure I use my restaurant app to choose the best meal for my goals. I did eat home cooked meals about 95% of my meals though. (My mom and I have standing date on Sundays for 'brunch' after church, and if we go shopping together on Saturday's, we always hit Subway.)

I had a class that incorporated weight training and treadmill and we use 'weights' in water aerobics. (Does picking up grandkids count?)

I actually have pamper times every month when I get my pedicure and face waxed. Last week wasn't my week to go.

This week's challenges will be easy and hard.... I am spending the whole week with my grandkids and one of their cousins having a staycation. Fun things planned everyday!!

Not sure what I can track that I don't normally, since I don't want to lose the trackings I currently have on MFP, and they only allow so many.

Pushups.... hmmm..... I remember doing them in Navy boot camp back in 1982. I'm sure I've done them since. Maybe I'll challenge the grandkids to do them with me.

Have a great week everyone!!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day! Good luck everyone!!

I weighed in at 152.8 this morning. Only 0.2 of a loss but was away for the weekend so I'm pleased with it all the same.

xxx
  • bobby172
    bobby172 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CW 165.8
  • chichi128
    chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    had a tough week with motivation..didnt manage to work out at all. Going to try my hardest to get back to the gym this week!!

SW 214
    6/5 208
    6/12 207.9

6/19 206.8

Happy with a pound since i didnt do anything to deserve the loss! better luck with this weeks challenges!

HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!

weigh in time....

6/26 205.9
    Down another pound

Did ok on challenges this past week. Had dinner at home all week and pampered myself by spending the day at beach. these past 2 weeks i have been awful with working out and i know thats why i havent had a big loss. tomorrow im starting the gym again..i have 2 weeks before i go away on vacation for a couple of days so im going to try my hardest to push myself every day! Good luck with this weeks challenges!!

21 more pounds to go before August 28th!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow's the next weigh-in! How will we do?!

New Challenges:
    - Challenge yourself to 50 PUSH-UPS for the week (if 50 is too easy for you or isn't practical, pick a more achievable but still challenging goal)
    - Pick one of your NUTRIENTS that you track and have difficulty with (besides carbs - so protein, carbs, sodium, etc.) and work at getting better at hitting goals/staying under maximums
    - Share some time with SOMEONE YOU LOVE

This is a good one. I am going to go with sugar since I'm diabetic and still struggle to hit the goal even though I've done much better than I used to.

My weigh in was 171.2
    I think I've lost since last week. Can't remember.
  • Oldnphat
    Oldnphat Posts: 2
    Options
    Hard to get motivated when it's 122 degrees outside (deployed military) but i want to lose 27 pounds by november 1st to look great for my family when i return home. so far, 7 days of nailing the calorie limit, run/elliptical every other day, adding core exercises one at a time until i'm comfy doing them.
  • kateva143
    kateva143 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Last Week - 223.6
    This Week : 221

trying a variation of a one day cleanse-- was hoping for a better loss this week. a lot of fluctuation in the scale =./
  • twistyBee
    twistyBee Posts: 63
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I am weighing in this week at 143lbs...down 1lb from last week. I didn't do too well with the challenges this week as I travelled for wok 2 days this week and spent Saturday at an amusement park with my boyfriend and his nephew. It is a new week with new challenges and I will meet each of them! Best of luck to you all. :flowerforyou:
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    SW: 190
    CW: 184
    GW: 168

Lost 2lbs since last week. Feel like I've hit a plateau though :/ Can't seem to break through 184.. Tried shocking my body by eating more than I normally would for 2 days, but still... Could also have something to do with my boyfriend being abroad which make me completely lose my appetite for a whole week... It's better now so we'll see what happens next week :)
  • vmilam03
    vmilam03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    CW: 196.4

Down 3.2 lbs this week!

As far as the objectives for this past week's challenges, 1) Eat in 6/7 days- Bombed this one. We ate out more than we ate in :-/
    2) Add some weight training: DONE! Been doing 30 day shred! My shoulders, abs and legs are burning and screaming at me! Great feeling! 3) Pamper yourself 1 day- My 6 year old daughter and I got pedicures on Saturday! So nice!

Ready to take this week on! Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I made some progress, at 194 this week. That's .8 lbs lighter at least!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Andrea, you can pick something you already track on MFP. Just pick one to pay more attention to and work on honing more than you usually do. If you find one that gives you more trouble, concentrate on it more this week.