Do you like to dine at Breastaurants?

Options
I saw an article on MSN today about this restaurant niche. Personally never heard the term breastaurant before.

Made me curious who likes to dine at these establishments. Personally I have only been to such a restaurant (Hooters) once. My wife and I stopped along the way to Myrtle Beach many years ago. Sure the scenery was nice, but the food was unimpressive.

Replies

• SaraHaxton1
    Options
    I haven't, yet. But I think it would be a fun thing to do on a "Date Night" with my husband.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    If I go to any restaurant, the main reason I am there is because of the food.

I'll try something if the atmosphere seems interesting, but this stuff isn't something that would draw me in.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Haven't been to Hooters in a while. Last time I was there, a few of my ex-students were waitresses there and I just felt a little uncomfortable. One of my athletes on MY team was a hostess, wearing the tight Daisy Duke shorts and tight top. You talk about uncomfortable.

Haven't been back and don't think I will. I like their chicken tenders in 3 Mile sauce, sometimes even the Bentley, but it's not worth going in there just for the food. There's better food than that out there. For example: Buffalo Wild Wings is much better than Hooters...food wise.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I love Hooters! They usually always have good beer and drink specials, and I love the cheese they put on their tots and fries. Mmmm
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Yes, but that's only because my house counts as one.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    We have a Hooters and a Twin Peaks here....two places I'll never step inside of.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    We have a Hooters and a Twin Peaks here....two places I'll never step inside of.

We have both in this area. I prefer Bikini's and yet, I don't go there but once a year.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I just feel like you should go to a place known for it's food for food and well, a strip club for breasts.

I did hear that Hooters has good wings.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hah! I thought this was a new place from breast feeding Mom's!

This sounds better!
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    I just feel like you should go to a place known for it's food for food and well, a strip club for breasts.

I did hear that Hooters has good wings.

It was MANY years ago but I wasn't impressed with the wings.

I am not in the least uncomfortable being surrounded by scantily clad women while I dine, but the food is the #1 reason for my choice in restaurant.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I've been. They are fun. I like to admire sexy ladies as much as my husband does, but strip clubs are a little too much, plus I like food.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    We have a Hooters along with a Twisted Kilt here in Chicago. I've been to both. The drinks at Hooters are great (love their sangria) but I think the chicken strips at Twisted Kilt were better. I had them on a salad with basalmic Vinagarette. Would I go back? Maybe, if I'm that hungry and need motivation for flat, stretchmark free abs. Wouldn't dare do a date night there! It's like going to a pg13 strip club! COME ON!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Sure! We call that eating in, though...
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about breast feeding in public. Nevermind
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about breast feeding in public. Nevermind

thats what i thought
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Worst service I ever received was at a Hooters. I will never go there again.
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I go occasionally for a few beers with buddies and the scenery (not as great as a strip club, but definitely cheaper, lol)

personally i cant stand the food at any of these places, so beer it is ;)
  • wolfehound22
    wolfehound22 Posts: 887
    Options
    I've been to Hooters a few times, scenery is nice, but I prefer the resturants that aren't so blatently sexual.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Never been to Hooters. I have nothing against it, but its just not conveniently located. I'm not aware of any other places that qualify (aside from local dive bars with bartenders in short shorts and tank tops). Either way, it doesn't bother me.
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hooters for wings only!

Apparently there is no longer a requirement to have hooters to work at hooters!!!