To see or not to see ... Magic Mike

Options

Replies

• jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I will end up seeing this, but not for awhile. Damn inconvenient work schedules!
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Oh...Please God let it be in 3D!!!! ;)
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i'm going on friday!
    i flippin love channing tatum, so it's a must for me.
    i donn't care what it's about, i can't think of anything better to stare at for 2 hours..
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    197637_10150904830632545_1523259553_n.jpg

I'm going for all of the above reasons.

I love that you cut out McConaughey. Hahahaha.
  • ehwhittington
    Options
    You couldn't pay me to go see that movie.

I guess the other two guys are okay looking...but Channing Tatum looks like he's a half-wit and constantly squinting. Maybe I could just put a bag over his head...
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    I'm not going to see it for the acting.

That's like buying Playboy for the articles.

^^^ This :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    fifty-shades-of-grey-magic-mike-summer-seasonal-ecards-someecards.png

:laugh:

That being said, I am going to see it. Channing Tatum and Joe M, with no shirts on?? Yes please! :love:
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    I AM SO GOING!! TOMORROW!!

I love the actors in it though.. not really fantastic about Matthew Mahagonay (I know I spelled that wrong) but I love all the others. So for me its freaking awesome and I'm so excited.
    Maybe you might actually like the actors once you see the movie, sounds like to me that you don't know the actors and such. Maybe check out some CSI: Miami for Rodriguez. Channing Tatum is in a slew of movies, Dear Johnn, that one with the amnesia chick, 21 Jumpstreet. He's such an endearing 'boy next door' type of actor.
    Oh and White Collar for Matt Bomer (who is actually homosexual).
    Amazing actors. Amazing bodies.
    ME and my bestie were saying we're gonna need a change of panties and we've christened the day "Wet Friday" maybe TMI for some of ya'll but its realistic.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

^^Totally my reason lol but I have to wait. Camping this weekend
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm going just for channing tatum :love: I dont care if movie good or not, i've seen plenty of cheesy movies before so why not pay for THIS one?!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    197637_10150904830632545_1523259553_n.jpg

I'm going for all of the above reasons.

And This! ^

549390.gif
  • ebonijo2
    ebonijo2 Posts: 73
    Options
    I can't wait to see it.

I am going only for Channing Tatum....

judge me if you must
    I agree, he is like the cherry on top the ice cream of all the other sexy men in this movie
  • mzoiss
    mzoiss Posts: 2
    Options
    Not! I agree 100% I don't need to fantasize about some actor that is probably a shallow idiot in real life. I'd rather spend time with my family. And it's a stupid morally bankrupt story to boot!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go watch it. You have any idea how many single women are going to be at the theater to go see that? I'm just gonna lift up my shirt and ask them if they wanna take "Magic Eduardo" home instead :laugh:

This made me laugh so hard!! You go get yours boy!!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options

Exactly!! :laugh:
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go watch it. You have any idea how many single women are going to be at the theater to go see that? I'm just gonna lift up my shirt and ask them if they wanna take "Magic Eduardo" home instead :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: You are a nuttt!!! LOL!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

Playboy does have good articles. I buy Crewd, Rewd and Lewd Ladies for the pics. And crossword puzzles.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Not! I agree 100% I don't need to fantasize about some actor that is probably a shallow idiot in real life. I'd rather spend time with my family. And it's a stupid morally bankrupt story to boot!

Way to assume every actor on earth is a shallow idiot. You're very moral.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: You are a nuttt!!! LOL!

I'm telling you, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson revolutionized the way men approach weddings; I will do the same for "chick flicks."
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

You sound fun.