Do you like to dine at Breastaurants?

Options

Replies

• Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options

But the different is that if the wives find out where their husbands have been they can say, "Honey! I go to Hooters for the wings." And she might buy it. If they said, "I go to strip clubs for the beer!" Chances are you'll be sleeping on the couch for a while. XD

I really think you are in the minority on this one. Personally I can go to Hooters or the Strip club without worrying about where I will sleep. Not all women are uptight about their man looking at other women.

Whenever I make plans with the guys, the only thing out of my wife's mouth is "if you have too much to drink, don't drive."
  • Here2GetFit
    Options
    I tend to have fun at any type of restaurant with the waitresses, we ate at a place the other night, cute girl waiting on us, my wife even said she is hot. I asked her for her number with my wife setting there and new she would say no. I could have been her dad and was goofing around but I got up to go to the restroom and walked by her and said hey give me just a number when you come back to our table to mess with my wife and sahe played along, we had a great night she was a good waitress and got the deseved tip, now is that a bad customer? was that harassment? I call it fun!

Please tell me I am not wrong!

I think that is hilarious. :drinker:
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    All the slutty chicks I know now work at hooters, seriously like 5 girls I graduated with from private all girls catholic school...all of them stupid as hell. Not saying everyone who works at hooters is, but haven't met a hooters girl who isn't stupid or a *kitten*.

I understand every person has different way of making their income, but thats a choice. If flaunting their tits makes them more more, good for them, but I aint spending a penny to support that sort of business. I actually know a hooters girl who has seduced several diff customer into sleeping with her (some of which we married/taken), one of them is her sugar daddy now and has 3 kids. Of course this can happen to any waitress/worker, still when you bring a person into that sort of enviroment, it just leaves lots of room to cheat; the bad part isn't the cheating, it's the husban's family that is being hurt and they don't even know.

Needless to say, I wouldn't want to bring my family/partner around that sort of place. Althought I trust my man and he can go there if he wants, but I aint supporting these women's salaries no matter how good the foods is; I don't think any less of these women, everyone has to make money some how, but shame on those that tear apart familes. I guess am a lil more passionate about my feeling for this place, but that's because I know some f***ed up **** that goes on in some of their locations.

But oh well that's just me, everyone has right to their own opinion and feelings! :)
  • stephenglover
    stephenglover Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I tend to have fun at any type of restaurant with the waitresses, we ate at a place the other night, cute girl waiting on us, my wife even said she is hot. I asked her for her number with my wife setting there and new she would say no. I could have been her dad and was goofing around but I got up to go to the restroom and walked by her and said hey give me just a number when you come back to our table to mess with my wife and sahe played along, we had a great night she was a good waitress and got the deseved tip, now is that a bad customer? was that harassment? I call it fun!

Please tell me I am not wrong!

I think that is hilarious. :drinker:

It was and we had a blast, she hung out at our table seeing we were probably the coolest couple in there, haha!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    If you're working in the food industry, you're being demeaned in one way or another. People look down on you for not getting a "real job" and if you're at Hooters people judge you for that AND your figure at the same time. It just seems like a hellish place to work for. If they can tolerate it, good for them. Although I'd have to get pretty desperate to work there, as my bf said he'd break up with me if I were to exploit my body for money and I'm sure Hooters would count in that basket too.
    I do not think that is necessarily true:noway: , certainly not in the UK (unless, of course, if your first line post greeting is, "do you want fries with that?" :wink: :laugh: )

Serving the public is often a thankless task and in these times a job is a job and I could think of a lot worse. :ohwell:

And if my partner (BF or husband) said they would leave me if I took a job anywhere they didn't approve, then they have certainly shown that they are emotionally insecure and not the person I hoped they would be as resorting to emotional blackmail is not a nice personality-trait.:noway:

It's the United States, you're judged for everything here. Your car, job, body, family, friends, clothes are never good enough. :laugh:

Honestly, he was talking about if I became a stripper which is different. Not that I ever would anyway and I think it's because that being a stripper is an unsafe profession because of all the shady people around (and those heels! I'd break an ankle with those alone). Basically he just wants me to be safe because he loves me. :blushing:

But the different is that if the wives find out where their husbands have been they can say, "Honey! I go to Hooters for the wings." And she might buy it. If they said, "I go to strip clubs for the beer!" Chances are you'll be sleeping on the couch for a while. XD

I really think you are in the minority on this one. Personally I can go to Hooters or the Strip club without worrying about where I will sleep. Not all women are uptight about their man looking at other women.

Whenever I make plans with the guys, the only thing out of my wife's mouth is "if you have too much to drink, don't drive."

I know I'm in the minority. I always seem to be when it comes to these kinds of things. Maybe I just don't like my man looking at other women in a sexual manner because I've been cheated on 2 out of the 4 guys I've been with. (One cheated with a guy but that was different and very confusing for me at the time.) Luckily my bf doesn't like those places either as they make him feel sleazy and gross. I'm very insecure, okay? I'll admit it. :grumble:
  • Here2GetFit
    Options
    I know I'm in the minority. I always seem to be when it comes to these kinds of things. Maybe I just don't like my man looking at other women in a sexual manner because I've been cheated on 2 out of the 4 guys I've been with. (One cheated with a guy but that was different and very confusing for me at the time.) Luckily my bf doesn't like those places either as they make him feel sleazy and gross. I'm very insecure, okay? I'll admit it. :grumble:

Sorry you have been cheated on. That definitely sucks.

Perhaps your BF doesn't like those type of places, but if he suggests he doesn't like to look then I personally wouldn't trust him. I don't believe any man that says he doesn't look at women other than his spouse or gf. It is natural to look. Thankfully my wife doesn't care about that, and it isn't an issue in our marriage.
  • Erisad
    Options

Perhaps your BF doesn't like those type of places, but if he suggests he doesn't like to look then I personally wouldn't trust him. I don't believe any man that says he doesn't look at women other than his spouse or gf. It is natural to look. Thankfully my wife doesn't care about that, and it isn't an issue in our marriage.

I know he looks at the women on TV and stuff. I just let him get that in but as long as he don't touch, I guess it's okay. I don't get it. I don't look at other men that way. *shrug* If you like who you're with, why do you *need* to look? It makes me wonder if I'm not good enough. I think that's the issue a lot of women have with these restaurants. You wonder if your husband/bf really likes the food or if he just wants to ogle the girls because he doesn't find you attractive anymore. *sigh*
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with that. Its natural (and healthy) to LOOK (hell, I certainly can appreciate an attractive man when I see one). If my husband claimed he didn't look at other women, I'd call BS on him. Any woman who believes a guy that tells her that must like living in denial :huh:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    There are lots of these sorts of restaurants locally. Some have great food and service, others don't. I quite enjoy going to Brickhouse. It's set up with a sort of "man cave" environment with comfy leather couches for the booths and lots of TVs showing sports. The waitresses all wear black tops and denim bottoms (of varying styles). The outfits are fitted and might (or might not) show a bit of midriff, but aren't especially revealing. The service has always been great, and the waitresses don't all look like carbon copies of each other. They are all attractive young women, but of varying heights, figures, hair colors and styles, etc. They do also have some male kitchen staff/bussers that help with service and clean up too. Maybe this place doesn't qualify as a "breastaurant".

Bone Daddy's on the other hand is rather awful. They seem to hire their wait staff only on the ability to wear the high-heeled Mary Jane's that go with their little school girl outfits.

I've only been to Tilted Kilt once, but my only complaint was that the male bartenders don't wear kilts too. :cry: It should be equal opportunity ogling.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    My ex used to tell me he didn't want to go to Hooters cuz he didn't feel the need to look at hot chicks when he had one of his own he could actually touch. Probably bs, but I liked it
  • Here2GetFit
    Options

I know he looks at the women on TV and stuff. I just let him get that in but as long as he don't touch, I guess it's okay. I don't get it. I don't look at other men that way. *shrug* If you like who you're with, why do you *need* to look? It makes me wonder if I'm not good enough. I think that's the issue a lot of women have with these restaurants. You wonder if your husband/bf really likes the food or if he just wants to ogle the girls because he doesn't find you attractive anymore. *sigh*

It all comes down to your self image, not how your BF feels about you. Don't be surprised when you reach your goal weight that you will start noticing men other than your BF.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    pretty sure we don't have any here in Northern Ireland... so no...
  • ehwhittington
    Options
    I like wings...so I guess I like Hooters! I go for the food...and with my husband it could go either way....lol.
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    nice!!!
  • Erisad
    Options

It all comes down to your self image, not how your BF feels about you. Don't be surprised when you reach your goal weight that you will start noticing men other than your BF.

Probably not. I'd feel selfish looking at other men when I have a good one right now.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Never been to one nor do I have the need to. Same applies for strip clubs. They're just not for me, but to each, his own.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    i have been to hooters a few times and i wasn't too impressed with the food or the girls. if i want good food then i will go to a good restaurant. if i want some fun hot girls to look at then i would rather take my husband to a strip club. i don't mix the two. i have too much respect for food. ;)

Actually, most strip clubs I've been to have fantastic food! Trust me. We've gone to strip clubs just to chill out, chat, have some good food, & a few beers.

Edited to add: To the original question, I've never been to Hooters. Just hasn't ever come up, plus I'm not a huge wing person.
  • Here2GetFit
    Options
    Probably not. I'd feel selfish looking at other men when I have a good one right now.

You're young. This will change. I am sure of it.
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough I like the food at most "breast"raunts. The girls don't bother me...mostly envy their bodies and that kind of makes me eat a little less...lol.
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Cogburn's in AZ is pretty good. Great bar food. Waitress dress in boots and daisy dukes