what kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• DrowningMermaid
    Options
    I have two Chinese Crested. Miss Piggy and Cyrus.

2269_50727963903_8919_n.jpg
  • Just_G
    Just_G Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have a shih-poo, he's a ninja teddy bear.

Me too....I have two 12 yr old sisters. Bankie and Aspen!
  • Ashleacurtice
    Ashleacurtice Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have a 115 pd Chesapeake Bay Retriever named Cane and 2 weenie dogs named Paris and Cooper!

My Chesie is my workout buddy!!

<3 all my doggies!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/19201981
  • mecaseyrn
    mecaseyrn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have a wonderful Shih Tzu named Lexi who turned 1 year last week! Shes a great dog, a lil hyper but probably the sweetest thing ever!
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    we adopted two rescues -- a beagle/basset mix named Schnitzel and a Heinz 57 mix named Buddy. Just for kicks We had his DNA tested and the results were a mix of Scottish terrier/rottweiler/collie/corgi/american eskimo/pomeranian/australian shepherd. He's our 90 pound baby
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have two chipoos (tea cup chihuahua and tea cup poodle mixes). Sylvia is white and looks like a tiny poodle weighing all of 3 1/2 lbs. Lulu looks like a tiny long-haired brown chihuahua and weighs 4 1/2 pounds. They totally rule the house hold and are big time snuggle butts!
  • CWSpiegel
    CWSpiegel Posts: 114
    Options
    I have a 15 month old Aussie Shepherd named Adelaide, or Addie for short. She's in my pictures. Yes, she shares the bed, and the covers when it gets cold.

EDIT: Oh, thats her little sister Frankie on my chest in my profile pic. She thinks she's a dog. We found her under the house.
  • momlina
    momlina Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a Pitador half labrador half Pit Bull!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Min Pin (Miniature doberman pincher) who thinks she is a regular size doberman. She is very active and we love her!!!
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    We have two WONDERFUL oversized Airedale Terriers!

ETA: By "oversized" I mean BIG ... Otis is 90 lbs and 30" at the shoulder, Ruby is 70 lbs and 27" at the shoulder. A standard male Airedale is about 55 lbs and about 23" ... yes, they're HUGE! BUT SOOOOOOOO LOVEABLE!!!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have a miniature dachshund named Gus. He is three years old, red fur, and the love of my life. I've had since he was 8 weeks old and when he's not around, I feel lost!
  • BigMomma742
    BigMomma742 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    DOG? Bah! He is a member of the family...a little person dressed up in a miniature Schnauzer costume. My little German named Roy. Love, love, love him!! :heart: :love:
  • ajsopher
    ajsopher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have two basset hounds (Amos and Opie) and a border collie (Abby).........poor Abby is going insane having to live with two dogs on the much lower end of intelligence!!!!!!
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    7 year old Shih Tzu and a 2 year old chocolate lab they are the best of friends. The little guy rules thought!
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    A 7 yr old Siberian husky
    A 5 yr old black lab. My baby
    A 4 yr old lab/Gordon setter mix
  • kayish
    kayish Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have a Great Dane named Riley. He's by far the sweetest dog I've ever owned. Not sure if I could own any other breed after having a Dane, they're awesome! <3
  • Nesslifts
    Nesslifts Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful blue heeler X terrier. She is super smart and loving.
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    7ish year old red nose male pit bull named Doja and his 1 year old red nose female daughter Sasha. The are my angels.
  • ashelt6
    ashelt6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have a Miniature Schnauzer and a Chihuahua. Although I love all dogs I have a special place for the little guys. I had two pugs in the past and loved them very much. So much so I'm not sure if I will ever be able to have one again, still miss them too much.:sad:
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    We have Beagles! I love them so much! The best dogs I have ever owned. :happy: