Bad hair cut! WARNING PICTURES!

Options

Replies

• Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    yeah, what everyone else said.......... There's no way I'd have paid for that...

Question though, why do you even HAVE a "before" pic of the cut? Did you KNOW she'd f*** it up?.... :huh:

The before was because I wanted to show how long my hair was, I knew I was getting it cut. Told my mom hey just snap a picture ( I never have any pictures with how long my hair is) and I wanted to show people how long my hair actually was since I leave it up all the time, hence the before picture. I'm glad I took the before picture now...
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You need to call back and complain! That's ridiculous. Looks like they were under the influence!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Where is Tabatha Coffey when you need her?
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Like the others have said, you really need to complain. But I think if you cut it to a little below shoulder length it will look nice.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry! That's awful. At least if you cut that tail off it will still be long enough to style/pull back. :ohwell:
    And it's summer time a a shorter cut will be a relief.

ETA: everyone seems to be writing in that you need to "complain" but being a stylist myself, all that does is piss everyone else off. She screwed up and it's obvious. Complaining won't make it grow back faster and you probably won't get your money back because she still deserves to be paid for the time she took on your hair, she just doesn't deserve your business anymore. Just go somewhere else and get it fixed and start over.
  • JediMindfck
    JediMindfck Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sometimes there are just no words.
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!! what the heck? I also recently had a bad one My hair is SHORT! and I went in asking for a trim. now I guess the clue should have came when she asked me if I wanted the back trimmed using clippers? UGH way toooo short.
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    Options
    Whoa what was this bia thinking? Better yet what is this bia on!?
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    >Awe hun, I feel you on that front. I paid £100 for a weave 2 weeks ago. Had to take it out after 2 days. It hurt so much I couldn't take it. Got them to take it out. It is still sore after 2 weeks and my head had actual scabs on it from the sores. Turns out, the girls had braided my hair to tightly before weaving it. I could have lost most of my hair if I had left it in any longer. I am really angry. They have offered to do it again but I really just want my money back.
  • AJayHubs
    AJayHubs Posts: 5
    Options
    lol, it happens
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    oh my!
  • carysj
    carysj Posts: 22
    Options
    Kinda reminds me of a fox tail...I kinda like it?

Same here, I thought it looked liked a fox tail too.

OP- You are taking it very well, I can't believe your mom sided with the friend :noway:
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    wow so sorry that is pretty bad :( although you could for some rocker chick style :bigsmile:
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes!! Was there a seeing eye dog lying next to her on the floor? That just aint right.... I'd march in there with those pics to the mamager or better yet OWNER! So sorry sweetie. :(
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    My hair grows so fast. So I will be ok. I have had worse hair cuts before, atleast I know how to manage it.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    My hair grows so fast. So I will be ok. I have had worse hair cuts before, atleast I know how to manage it.

just cut the triangle part off and have a new person re-layer it. you'll be set :)
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Did she wake up that morning and say "I think i want to be a sylist today" WTH!!
    1. Hope you didn't pay for that and
    2. I would ask for some free deep conditioner treatments until it grows back out..
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I think you need to find a real stylist at a real salon going forward. I would have never paid for that.

THIS!!!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Ouch! At least you've said your hair grows fast. Mine does too, and it covers a lot of problems. Doesn't actually look like you'll have to go too short. Having said that, I cut my own hair and it came out better (and it was short at the time!). I hope they didn't charge you. Good luck.
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I can see from the first pic your hair is quite thin and fragile then in middle quite long and thick, so I think the colour and it being straight makes it look like its different length, from the first picture the only way you would had got perfectly straight hair would had been have it cut to shoulers..

that being said the layers are not the best they shouldnt look like that - on good news to make hair look better you will only need to lose 3-4inch of hair so wont be drastically short