Is it ok for my wife to talk three hours to a guy. 2 results

Options
If you want to see the other thread email me and I will send it to yas Thanks
I talked with my wife about how felt about her talkingto some man for three hours and txting him late in the eve and she told me she did not care how I felt about it, if he got foolish she would remove him from her life, well I saw a few text messages from him to her and her to him. She said she is a dork and he said I am a dork too that is why we get along so well and then he goes to say do you know and dorky cute women you could set me up with, It sounds to me like he is flirting with her and trying to get a reaction from her. she said no none that I would reccommend. What the heck is that about and so I got upset and I said your hiding things and she flipped out on me I tried talking to her cause she was going outside, cause I like to resolve problems right away. She doesnt well anyway so I talked to my wife and tried to go outside with her and talk so we would not argue in front of the kids and she said no I am going out to get away before it escalates, I said well let me come outside please. She said no so she grabbed her keys and I said I am going with you and that was it, she called the cops on me and said I would not let her leave. I never said she couldnt leave. Well anyway I left and went to my storage unit. and then to the VFW let he calm down and today she told me we need to seperate until I get therapy my therapy session is not until July 13th. I could not get any sooner. SO anyway I checked facebook and she erased the fact that we are married. It doesnt say anything. What the hell is up with this guys I am so concerned I dont know what to do.

Replies

• olivia_sweeetie13
    Options
    Honestly, I don't see why she'd be talking to another guy in general, especially for 3 hours :o
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    she blew up too fast i think. i replied to ur other thread and i told you how i have an innocent friendship with a guy that i have known 9 years but if my bf tried to talk to me about it i wouldnt act like that. i would talk to him. of course im not her. it really sounds like she just wants to leave. you should let her and go ahead with ur life as you want. i cant say that she wants to be wih her guy friend but maybe shes been wanting out for a while and took this as her chance. just give it time. maybe by the time ur therapy is done she will be ready to talk and yall can work things out possibly. (or not)
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    not for 3 hours. i talk my X because we have a son together but its only for about 20 mins
  • niciemetts
    niciemetts Posts: 49
    Options
    the way i feel about things............i can talk to who i want as long as i am not doing anything that i shouldn't.......same goes for man or woman.............
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Hopefully you guys are able to work this out or at least get on with your lives. If she wasn't doing something wrong, I don't think she would have blown up like that. Seems like she's a bit defensive there. *hugs*
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    have fun with that...but IMO, it's not innocent if she's blowing up at you.
  • donjoe1024
    donjoe1024 Posts: 30
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/631297-is-it-ok-for-a-woman
    Here is the site to the old thread thanks everyone
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    not at all
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    If that is your woman, then she should respect your feelings and cut or reduce ties to the guy.

Only that will show you how much she feels for your relationship.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    It's obvious from your original post that it is NOT ok with you... and as her husband, your opinion should be the only one that matters to her and out of respect for you and your marriage, regardless of whether or not she is up to any funny business, she should respect your feelings and cease communication.
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am sorry that things have gotten so out of hand. Sounds like she is guilty of something that she blew you off so easily. I hope you can work it all out. Best of luck!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    you can't trust her. you need counseling. she did the right thing.
    and now you just proved she cannot trust you.

you snooped on her. that is definitely not cool.
    what were you thinking?

you blew the whole thing out of proportion. congrats
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Not good. Very disrespectful.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    It's unreasonable to talk to another man for 3 hours and text late into the evening. Those are both giant red flags. I would not let this escalate. Talk to a lawyer, just so you know what your rights are. If she's calling the cops on you, you need to be VERY careful.

I'm sure this is painful, but take care of yourself, your kids and your house. Do NOT agree to leave or separate until you speak to a lawyer.
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    VFW? where do you live??---off topic I know.

secondly, hell no.
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think out of respect a woman should keep in mind how her husband feels, and as a consideration as her position as a married woman, should be able to show all messages and conversations to her husband. If there's topics being discussed that you wouldn't want your spouse overhearing, you shouldn't be having it.
    And I think her letting you go have your "man time" away isn't a sweet thing. She's feeling disconnected and her talking with this other guy only causes a bigger wedge.
  • Jillemac
    Jillemac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My best friend is male and I could talk to him for hours at night and we are constantly texting. So men and women can be friends however, my male best friend is very involved in our family. If my husband ever asked me to see our texts or be included in our conversations I wouldn't have any issues because I want the three if us to hang out.

I say go to therapy for yourself not in hopes to get her to change her behavior or her mind.
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    Well I know if she is talking to this guy for three hours, she is enjoying his convo trust me...She finds him interesting...There is an attraction there...Trust me I'm a woman I know...I sorry to tell you this but your wife is beginning to think the grass is greener on the other side if you know what I mean...She is getting mad to have that extra time to see if she want to act on this new situation and not have to answer to you about it!!!!
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Something is up and you’re just starting to piece the clues together at a subconscious level.

TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give you the best advice you'll get here.

Go back to every post you've made tonight and delete everything. Trust me.