Men shaving their bodies

Options

Replies

• je551caDan13ls
    Options
    To be truthful I am waaayyyy to busy looking at the body underneath and trying to make “everyone” happy to be too concerned about whether there is too much, not enough, or no hair on my husband…Getting down to business is much more important and fun…Besides it is up to him, would hate for him to tell me what I needed to do to myself...
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    My main preference is trim nose and ear. Tweeze/wax brows.

As for the rest, however he feels comfortable is fine with me. But, I like the hair. It traps pheromones. Pheromones help guide breeding. Breeding is fun.
    ok, best response yet!

:-D

There seems to be a preference based upon the age of the woman. Most of the younger women want trimmed or hairless; while the older women prefer at least some hair up to fully natural. I find that interesting.

I would agree with this statement... of course nothing is 100% across the board when we generalize... but I think it has a lot to do with the "fairly recent" concept of men being "METRO"... so to speak. You would very rarely to never have heard of "manscaping" 20 years ago.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    NO YOU SHOULDN"T! Its gross. Little boys dont have hair...and if a woman wants a little boy, then i think you should double check who your getting with. I think its ok for guys to "maintain" things, like trim up. But men are hairy and it should stay that way.

^^This for me.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    NO YOU SHOULDN"T! Its gross. Little boys dont have hair...and if a woman wants a little boy, then i think you should double check who your getting with. I think its ok for guys to "maintain" things, like trim up. But men are hairy and it should stay that way.

That is the seriously crazy talk. There are MANY more differences between men and "little boys" than the amount of body hair they have and you basically just called any woman that might LIKE a smooth body a pedophile.

It's okay to have an opinion but you don't have to personally attack those that might not agree with you by making such ridiculous generalizations.

I also don't believe that women should be completely bare down there as well. That makes them little girl. Stop being sensitive and put your big girl pants on!
    Oh no!
    Don't shave that sweetie, and I know you're lurking....haha
    That would totally unnerve me.....I am NOT into girl scouts.
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    My main preference is trim nose and ear. Tweeze/wax brows.

As for the rest, however he feels comfortable is fine with me. But, I like the hair. It traps pheromones. Pheromones help guide breeding. Breeding is fun.
    ok, best response yet!

:-D

There seems to be a preference based upon the age of the woman. Most of the younger women want trimmed or hairless; while the older women prefer at least some hair up to fully natural. I find that interesting.

I would agree with this statement... of course nothing is 100% across the board when we generalize... but I think it has a lot to do with the "fairly recent" concept of men being "METRO"... so to speak. You would very rarely to never have heard of "manscaping" 20 years ago.

The whole "Metro" thing turns me off. I like big, masculine, manly men. Artsy, Emo, Metro, effeminate... no thanks. Tall, muscular, scruffy, ax-wielding, occasional grunting, drink a beer on the back porch with me... Yes, please! That type seems to come in furry and extra furry.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Personally on a man I like a little facial hair stubble is really nice. Chest hair I don't mind if your chest is hairy. Back hair ewe please shave or wax or Nair that. Downstairs can go either way. I don't mind it to be trimmed or not. That's up to they guy I am with.
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    Eww.....
    Don't like hairy bodies...
    Never have...
    End of story!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Looking at all of these postings, I have determined that men should not shave their arms or legs, but they should shave their backs. Everything else is up to what ever they and their partner likes.
  • sirenap123
    sirenap123 Posts: 23
    Options
    Am I the only woman under 35 who thinks men should look like men and women should look like women? I really don't understand men or women wanting to be completely bare, especially "down there". Chest hair on men is such a turn on. Mmmm. I am not a fan of lots of back hair, but it's also not a total deal breaker. We should be free to be as we are. If for some reason you really really want to remove all your body hair...well, whatever floats your boat. Personally, I say leave that *kitten* alone.
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    With me it all depends on how I'm feeling...I might shave my chest, I might not...I'll do my manscaping thing. but my chest gets iffy depending on how im feeling or my girlfriend at the time...other then that..I dont shave anything else. Well, and my face of course.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    I shave everything, "all the way down from my chest pubes to my ball fro." The less hair it has on it, the more likely a woman's willing to put her mouth on it. :laugh:
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    As a fan of the rough & rugged look, I don't really go in for manscraping. I can understand why some men do it, but I'd not want to do it myself. There's only one place apart from my face that ever sees a razor and that's just because it feels more comfortable, and not just because I'm a cyclist :wink:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    No! Don't shave body hair! Junk hair - sure. But I like men fuzzy.
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Trim the pubes a bit but otherwise please stay hairy! The only exception to the rule is if you have a totally smooth chest with two hairy rings round your nipples XD
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Facial hair is sexy. I strategically placed Goatee ads some nice friction....purr
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    First, TO EACH HIS OWN!:drinker:

As for me, elephants will roost in trees before I'd ever start shaving my body.
    The last thing I want is another thing to do.
    It just seems feminine....

Better hope _Horton Hears a Who_ doesn't come to life.
    We are here, we are here.....lol
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hair grow so different depending who you are. Chest hair like Magnum PI (google it, under 35 crowd) that doesn't look bad but not everyone can produce a forest like that. Mine is sporadic, not really thick or uniformed so I shave it and a few other places. It is just my personal preference. To each their own I clip my arms, legs and other areas close. Some guys are super anal like Ryan on the Bachelorette. That dude plucked his finger hairs.

I think it's a personal thing but that guy Ryan on Bachelorette was wacked! Plucking finger hair . . . I think no guy should have back hair since we are long gone from Neanderthal days. We aren't criss crossing open savannahs or in an ice age - put some round up on that crap. As for legs, arms and pits - mine stay they way they came. I do trim the naughty bits and my chest but not complete deforestation.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options

That is the seriously crazy talk. There are MANY more differences between men and "little boys" than the amount of body hair they have and you basically just called any woman that might LIKE a smooth body a pedophile.

It's okay to have an opinion but you don't have to personally attack those that might not agree with you by making such ridiculous generalizations.

I also don't believe that women should be completely bare down there as well. That makes them little girl. Stop being sensitive and put your big girl pants on!
    Oh no!
    Don't shave that sweetie, and I know you're lurking....haha
    That would totally unnerve me.....I am NOT into girl scouts.

Thank God! I hate that men and women want their partners to be bare. It f**king weirds me out!!
  • Beccababe01
    Options
    Thats the truth! :)
  • Beccababe01
    Options
    I shave everything, "all the way down from my chest pubes to my ball fro." The less hair it has on it, the more likely a woman's willing to put her mouth on it. :laugh:

Thats the truth! :)