"10 Pounds At A Time Challenge"

Options

Replies

• haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    hi, i just joined today, is it too late to join??

thanks

Welcome :flowerforyou: - never too late! This is the place where its ok to be called a LOSER.
  • MindOverMatter
    MindOverMatter Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm super bad with water and am a Diet Coke junky. I need to stop, I know. So, if there were a water challenge, what would it be? I'd need something feasible. (Like replacing ONE Diet Coke with a glass of water! Heck, what do you want? I'm addicted! :ohwell: )

LOL! I understand! I was thinking maybe just adding 2 glasses of water to the 8 we are already getting. Personally all I drink is coffee and water so this would not be too tough for me...but for you what you proposed might work best! I would say start off replacing one a day then increase with each week...YOU CAN DO IT!!!:smokin:
  • MindOverMatter
    Options
    hi, i just joined today, is it too late to join??

thanks

Welcome!!!!
  • MindOverMatter
    Options
    i am very low on calories today......i have a very upset tummy and back n fourth to the bathroom all day ..... 1 day being this low isnt going to hurt me ... i am afraid to eat anything .... i had some crackers earlier and even that didnt agree with me .... so no dinner for me tonight i just cant eat ....:cry:

Hope you feel better soon!!!:sick:
  • silvertears
    silvertears Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i am very low on calories today......i have a very upset tummy and back n fourth to the bathroom all day ..... 1 day being this low isnt going to hurt me ... i am afraid to eat anything .... i had some crackers earlier and even that didnt agree with me .... so no dinner for me tonight i just cant eat ....:cry:

:frown: I hope you get better quickly.
  • silvertears
    silvertears Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I actually do need to work on my water... I haven't been doing so well the past few days. Normally it's not a big deal, but if I have a day or two where I don't do well it is tough for me to pick it back up. And it's not like I'm drinking soda or anything... I'm just not drinking.

I did workout last night... the original Biggest Loser workout video. Holy burning quads, Batman! Could they put any more squats and lunges in one workout? Wow. There are several different workouts on the DVD, so it may keep me entertained for a while.... assuming my TV doesn't give out on me. It's acting like it wants to die. :cry:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone:

I am feeling better today .... not sure what happened yesterday but it was ICKY ....I weighed myself this morning for my other group and I am happy to report LW 191 CW 189 loss 2 pounds total of 36 :bigsmile: Hope everyone has a good day :smile:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone!

Last night after Biggest Loser, I completed Week 3, Day 3 of the Couch to 5K program. It was pretty easy and I even added two minutes of running at the end before my cool down. Yay. Tomorrow, I start the Week 4 workouts.

I also stayed within my calories last night, which I've been struggling with for the past few days. Weekends are terrible for my eating! Last night, my boyfriend started on his Men's Health eating plan again, so we're both moving toward eating better. It's unreal how delicious the meals are on his plan!! But, I still don't have him talked into doing cardio...he told me to stop swearing at him (to him, cardio is THE "S" swear word!).

This morning started with a protein shake for breakfast, so I'm off to a good start. The scale was up 1/2 lb. this morning, but I'm blaming TOM.

Have a great day!
    Heather
  • haley4tn
    Options
    Good morning everyone:

I am feeling better today .... not sure what happened yesterday but it was ICKY ....I weighed myself this morning for my other group and I am happy to report LW 191 CW 189 loss 2 pounds total of 36 :bigsmile: Hope everyone has a good day :smile:

WTG :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    thanks haley:wink:
  • haley4tn
    Options
    wanted to share with everyone a wonderful site for recipe. I have trouble with meal I create at home and trying to figure out the calories. Look at this site, it's great

http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php?process=resubmit&count=55
  • SusyC
    SusyC Posts: 68
    Options
    Haley, thanks for the link, I'll have to check it out.

I drank 2 extra glasses of water today, and one less can of Diet Coke! Woo hoo! How's everyone else doing with water?
  • jess1304
    Options
    I'm in!
  • haley4tn
    Options
    I'm in!

Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • haley4tn
    Options
    I'm in!

Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I drank 5 servings of water yesterday, compared to my normal 2. I also cut out two Diet Cherry Cokes. The 3rd of 5 workouts for the week has been completed, with Biggest Loser Power Sculpt last night and Week 4, Day 1 of Couch to 5K this morning.

Last night I had a weigh in at the place I buy my protein shakes from and I've lost 2.5 inches from my butt and thighs! Woo hoo!

Keep up the good work, everyone!
    Heather
  • SusyC
    Options
    I keep hearing people talking about protein shakes. Is this something I should be doing? What kind? Do I drink it instead of a meal? How does everyone use protein shakes. :drinker: That's me trying out the protein shakes. :bigsmile:
  • SusyC
    Options
    Not so great with the water today. Just one bottle :frown:
    But, I drank one less Diet Coke :bigsmile:
  • ALCarpenter615
    Options
    I'm in! Lots of motivation needed here.

Staring weight: 295 lbs.
    Goal 1: 12/25- 285
    Goal 2: 01/25- 275
    Goal 3: 02/25- 265
    Goal 4: 03/25- 255
  • SelkieGhost
    SelkieGhost Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So... I vanished for a week or 2... Not so great with weight loss - only .5 pounds since the 12th...
    Ah well... I dragged myself back to the website and am going to try to re-motivate myself.