What delicious goodies have YOU avoided today?!

Options

Replies

• Sheenamarie1221
    Options
    GREAT JOB EVERYBODY! :drinker:
    My first topic, we're on a roll! Lol I'm finally getting off work now. The summers are REALLY slow, so this helped a lot to keep me distracted from that cake! Thank you guys! :smile:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    None! I have eaten al the rubbish today, but after the run I did this morning, I don't care.
  • stomachflu
    stomachflu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I had to resist testing the chocolate cake with peanut butter cookie dough frosting that I made to take to the library!

I miss cake...
  • Sheenamarie1221
    Options
    Oh yeah, the 'snack guy' comes in the other day. You know, with the box of CHIPS and CANDY BARS in it. It's the honor system, you put in a dollar and take what you want. Well, normally the guy hasn't even left the parking lot before I pounce on the 3 Muskateers (spelling?) bar.:love:
    But you know, eating that crap got me fat and I don't want to be fat anymore. So I resisted. I am alone in a office most of the day, I have to walk by that tray 30 times a day but I just know I can't have it or I'm right back to being unhealthy.
    So...YAY ME!!!

p.s. thanks for posting something fun and positive! I noticed people at work aren't very nice to people that have to watch what they eat.

Great job!! That's TOUGH! My buddy who put the muffin in my face has actually been very supportive, she was just messin around lol. But in this office there's no avoiding temptation, you just have to love yourself more than the food! Lol hey, that might be my new motto :tongue: Go YOU! And you're very welcome :happy: Thank YOU for participating!
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    today- pizza bagels, french fries, mickey mouse chicken nuggets, goldfish crackers, honey wheat pretzels.
    my problem is my snacking :p
  • dreamsofescaping
    dreamsofescaping Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    The delicious looking chocolate birthday cake at work with oh so tempting chocolate icing with large lovely sugary flowers... I ate my salad and walked out of the staff room promptly! lol
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of myself.:blushing:
    Yesterday I took my kids to the mall. They wanted Godiva chocolate. the ultimate risk to ruin my new lifestyle. I sucked it up got each of them a chocolate and walked out with nothing for myself. What an accomplishment for me. Plus I think that my kids realized what I just did.
    Then today we went out to culvers to celebrate my daughters dance recital and hang with her friends. Another ultimate risk for my new lifestyle. I got a burger, no bun. NO ICE CREAM For me:love:

I did it!
  • Sheenamarie1221
    Options
    I'm so proud of myself.:blushing:
    Yesterday I took my kids to the mall. They wanted Godiva chocolate. the ultimate risk to ruin my new lifestyle. I sucked it up got each of them a chocolate and walked out with nothing for myself. What an accomplishment for me. Plus I think that my kids realized what I just did.
    Then today we went out to culvers to celebrate my daughters dance recital and hang with her friends. Another ultimate risk for my new lifestyle. I got a burger, no bun. NO ICE CREAM For me:love:

I did it!

Great job!!! Mmm... good chocolate is one of my serious weaknesses too lol. Especially when it's in my face! Go YOU!
  • Scalesareforthefishes
    Scalesareforthefishes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Zebra cakes
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    well today i took a very delicious looking beice of bbq chciken pizza, heated it up, sat down looked and it, got up and threw it out lol, salad with no dressing for me lol
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's dark chocolate bar... its still taunting me from the drawer of my desk.
  • shierrarobin
    shierrarobin Posts: 181
    Options
    All of them. I haven't had a candy bar in months, and the only chocolate I get is from granola bars and sugar free klondike bars. I can't even stand the idea of eating a candy bar right now. Donuts, however. Those are a temptation I find very difficult to avoid. Luckily, I haven't given in yet. I allow myself to have sweets about once a week and the rest of the time I don't touch the stuff.

On a side note, I'm getting spaghetti tonight. First time in months. Woot!
  • tubaman58
    tubaman58 Posts: 151
    Options
    You know why they call them muffins?

So you won't feel guilty having cake for breakfast
    :)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Well, I haven't eaten any of the chocolate or cookies we have in the pantry. But, I did have a big bowl of elk stew and two corn muffins for breakfast, and the day is young. I still have plenty of time to enjoy myself.
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Went to the supermarket today with my boyfriend and his mum, and they picked up a 12 pack of iced ring donuts. I managed to resist eating them, even though they were super tempting lol.
  • Sheenamarie1221
    Options
    I must make a confession... I drank wayyy too much sweet mixed drinks last night lol. And didn't work out! I would've been good if I put in even just 10mins on the bike... but when i got home, I was just a little too tipsy to care lol. One the plus side, though, I didn't go over too much thanks to my short walks throughout the day at work and resisting the sweets! :drinker: I just have some making up to do. This was my first no-loss week since I started at the begining of may. But I give myself a pass, cuz it was my birthday week :tongue:
  • hark15
    hark15 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Went out for lunch and had a tomato and mozzarella salad instead of a yummy sounding dessert :)
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My six year old brought home a box of mini chocolate doughnuts from my grandmothers house 2 days ago, 6 months ago I would have snacked on like 10 of them......now I pass them up AND limit how many she can have.
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The yummy-smelling blueberry scones I baked for my son as well as his toast smeared with locally made apple butter.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I had two Snickers Peanut Butter squares this morning. They were delicious and I have no regrets.

That said, on Tuesday I went on a shopping day with my friends...two meals at fast food joints, which I declined, to eat my own packages salads and snacks...