What type of 'body' are you attracted to?

Options

Replies

• auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I find I've always been attracted to the beefier types, think big broad shoulders, not really sure why lol. Muscle definition is always nice too.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Instant attraction is to someone who is more fit, but I was re-introduced to a guy who had gone to my high school who was very large and he had an awesome personality. We ended up dating for 8 mos, but I have to say that the issues we had doing "cardio" may have turned me off. I seriously thought he would have a heart attack. I can't have a guy die on me. :frown:
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie, and it's not in a shallow way, but I'm with your friend. We all got big unintentionally right? If I was going out with someone who was going to be ordering take aways and cooking really fat food, I'd probably end up back where I was to begin with...

It's not an image thing, it's just for that reason. And also that I couldn't handle the thought of them being sick because of their weight, pressure on their heart etc

Fair enough I can understand now where she is coming from but she didn't state it like that, she said it in a really bad way considering she was overweight herself. She sounded like the bullies that once bullied her.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to tall me around 6ft and taller with strong arms and med build. He doesn't have to be muscular. Just love the strong shoulders and arms.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    one with a pulse!

LMAO that does help
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Fit men with no large belly's.......on the other hand not too big with muscles either.........oh and dark hair and skin preferably, lol And 5'9 or over......no shorties, sorry......
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Physically speaking; tall with long legs, with some muscle, brunette or blonde and big pupils (sort of weird I know :laugh:)
    Personality wise: funny, spontaneous ( maybe a little crazy too) and sporty.

You know the reason pupils get bigger, aside from being dilated or being in the dark, is because of attraction, right? So I'd say anyone you met would fit that one! Just sayin'. :wink:

Haha I didn't know that caused eyes to dilate.

I think I read that in a Playboy article. Yes, I'm the .0001% who read it for the articles. My husband asked me to get him a subscription, since his mom bought his dad one. :ohwell:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Brunette, taller than me when I'm in heels, average to fit built but not obese.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I prefer my women shorter (5'6" or less) and to have curves with thick thighs and big butt. I find super skinny legs and no butt to be not just a turn off, but a bit repulsive.

My tastes have changed over the years though such that women that are a bit heavier than I would have noticed in my younger days are more attractive to me. I've never been a fan of very thin women.
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    I'd want someone is who is healthy and can live an active lifestyle with me, but looks aren't everything. :)
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My husband's body!
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    YES!!! LOL I so want to see magic mike!
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    My favorite body is the one with the brilliant mind attached. I'm not trying to claim I'm all deep or anything, but honestly, the men I have dated or crushed on over the years have had significantly varied body types. The one thing they had in common was being total geeks. I also took a look at my Pinterest board where I have pinned photos of actors I think are hot -- all of them play characters who are either certifiable geniuses, or are incredibly witty and quick on their feet. There have plenty of times that I was attracted to the "fat" or "nerdy" character on a show, because he was a freaking genius. :)

Admittedly, I do prefer a guy to be "manly" -- taller and stronger than me, facial hair a plus. But that's not a deal breaker (I would totally do Matthew Gray Gubler, and he's all skinny with a kind of feminine face.)

Luckily I married a man who is absolutely brilliant, plus witty and charming, tall and strong, with a great beard! :)
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    a creamy head with longevity...
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have dated overweight men and fit men. I was engaged to an obese man....he died from heart disease related to his obesity. I could NEVER go through that again.

I am lucky I have a very fit b/f who loves me the way I am. But since I dont love me the way I am, I am doing something about it.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    yup.. I'll take some of this pls.

yup.jpg?t=1341004645
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of the guys I've dated have been very tall and athletic/stocky...not sure why....I'm much more concerned with how I am treated than what his body type is.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I really place personality and facial features over their body type, but honestly I think I'd rather date a guy with my same approach to healthy eating and exercise, just so things didn't become complicated when we lived together.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Guys- Tall, broad shouldered, brown hair, thick around the rib cage, average waist (32-34), very athletic or lifting, as in muscular, with lower body fat.

Girls - Pretty much my body and fitter, bust can be a little bigger but not much, blonde/brunette. I really like being the same height as a girlfriend and the same size. I'm not sure why.

I have no preference for skin or eye color.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    dont care as long as there taller than 5ft6 and not obese. i fancy the fat one off superbad and i fancy mark wright. very different bodies xxx

The fat one on superbad is named Jonas Hill and has lost a lot of weight recently.