What type of 'body' are you attracted to?

Options

Replies

• kelsiehoagland
    kelsiehoagland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Also, in men, just look up "Ryan Bader" GOOD GOD, YUM. But I'm not too picky. I like guys that are a little soft too, as long as they don't have moobs.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i am attracted to every body....lol

fat, thin, short tall, scruff, no scruff...i like men in all shapes and sizes!!!
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Lean muscular guys, always.
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Tall feminine women, or tall masculine men. ( I also find a guy who spends longer plucking preening and posing than I do a major turn OFF)
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm more attracted to personality than body type. I have dated a full range of types from fit to fat.... it's their personality and how they carry themselves that increases their attractiveness.
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    I am attracted to men taller than me...beards are always the right thing...and nice teeth oh and if they have a cute butt thats cool too :wink:
  • cmayoung
    cmayoung Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If i were looking, I wouldn't consider anyone who isn't focused on fitness. Where they are in their journey isn't important. Who they are is what counts. I would be hesitant to date someone not focused on fitness for fear of getting comfortable and falling into old habits. Its a selfish approach but at this point in my journey I must surround myself with like minded people.

I agree. I have never had a preference for a particular body type but I am willing to admit that I am at a point where I need to be around someone with similar goals and who will be supportive of my goals. I used to date a great guy...perfect for me in almost every way. He was in great shape but always wanted to go out to eat and snack. I think he wanted me to be overweight so I would not be attractive to other men ;)
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    I've never been particularly attracted to large men...
    I'm not particularly attracted to large women either.

And I've actually thought about this question myself.. double standards and judging a book by the cover.

As far as judging the book by the cover--overweight people have bad eating habits... Yes I know some people have health issues regarding weight and sometimes weight is packed on by reasons unknown. I have PCOS so I totally know.
    So in order for me to be healthy its so much harder than it is for someone normal so no I don't think it would be okay for me to be in a serious long term relationship with someone who intends on staying xx-large+.

All in all a healthy person is a healthy person and I'd rather settle myself with someone who is going to help me care about my body in the right way than to destroy it.
  • AlyMoniz
    AlyMoniz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Physically, I'm attracted to short, tan men with a little bit of meat on them. I don't have a preference to fa muscle; either one is fine with me. They also tend to be brunettes, but there are some exceptions.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I could care less what a guys body looks like. All though looks are not everything they are a big plus.
    Though I'm into nerdy gamer dudes with tattoo's and piercings. It's kinda my thing, haha.
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm more attracted to personality than body type. I have dated a full range of types from fit to fat.... it's their personality and how they carry themselves that increases their attractiveness.

^^^^^^ I agree personality can make or break you.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    Physically, I'm attracted to short, tan men with a little bit of meat on them. I don't have a preference to fa muscle; either one is fine with me. They also tend to be brunettes, but there are some exceptions.

Hi, my name is Eduardo :laugh:
  • MiriamManc
    MiriamManc Posts: 22
    Options
    As i'm 5'11, i'd prefer for them to be well over 6'0 tall.

Tall, Six pack, Tanned/Coloured, Manly hehe
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have always been with men who are slim even while I was obese, now I am finding big stocky guys a lot more sexy. Weirdly I am shallow enough to not want a huge guy which is a bit of a double standard. I would prefer someone who is living a healthy lifestyle so I don't fall off the wagon or at least someone who is supportive of me getting healthy. And he has to be smart, my ex wasn't and it made conversation too difficult, I want to be able to talk to my man. Funny is damn sexy and a great smile helps. Now if I could just find him?
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to bodies that belong to honest strong funny men. No douche bags allowed.
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm attracted to tall, muscular (not fit...muscular, heavy duty) weightlifting women. If you have killer guns and thighs like iron, I'm there! I love women with wide shoulders, and a nice tush doesn't hurt either :3
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I love this!!!
    Must be 5'11".
    Must be 182lbs.
    Must have rock solid legs.
    Must have a lil squish in the belly for me to lay on.
    Must have dark hair and piercing green eyes.
    Must be romantic, funny, caring, whitty, smart, empathetic, manly, faithful, loyal, honest, and must love heavy metal. \m/^_^\m/

OMG, I've married the perfect guy!!! :love:
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I really don't care, it's weird for me because I can look at a guy and be 'ok, nice body'. and that would be the end of it. It's only until I actually date the person and I see them even more attractive than ever.

So, really doesn't matter. I've dated chubby guys and my current boyfriend is a stick man. He's the sexiest man alive X3
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Tall dark and handsome, skin the color of honey, hair black as night and muscles are nice...let's limit the body hair.
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    a beautiful smile gets me everytime.....and a nice booty....but like Bell bev Devoe said, never trust a big butt and a smile...lol,

*flashes smile* lol