Dating site or Fitness site?

Options

Replies

• marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options

Etiquette, however, is a two way street. Knowing that there are are trolls on here asking for nudies (and I am not a prude), I would ignore, delete and report. i mean, nobody is asking me, and in fact, maybe I should be more offended by that!?!??!?! Ok, not really, nobody needs to see me naked.

LOL totally made me laugh.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i just want to know, who exactly are these women that are sending out nude pics?? uh, just want to know, so i um, can avoid them, in case they uh, they send me a friend request. yeah! thats it!! in case they send me a friend request.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    at the end of the day MFP is a community with different types of people, for every creep trying to see nudes, theres a spontaneous poster who is glad to show him. For every girl posting progress pics theres a creep checking them out for the wrong reasons...not much you can do but worry about yourself and what you came here for,whethers its fitness,dating or both

THIS^^ AMEN!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    i just want to know, who exactly are these women that are sending out nude pics?? uh, just want to know, so i um, can avoid them, in case they uh, they send me a friend request. yeah! thats it!! in case they send me a friend request.

Yes lets prepare a list of the "freely nude" women to...ummm....."look out" for....
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    not to be rude...but most of your pics involve a lack of clothing...ever think that you could be sending guys the wrong message. Think like a dude for a second....and realize that while you are probably intending to show progress/etc... all they see is 'scantily clad girl'

yay for victim blaming :noway:

Amen! I don't care of people flirt, I don't -- I do care if people are getting requests for nude pictures simply for having a profile picture of themselves in work out clothes and people suggest they are "asking for it". But don't chastise that original poster - that's not what she actually she believes -- she was just throwing it out there so we would all consider how hard it is for all the creeps out there to control themselves.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    The nature of the site and its' focus - improving our bodies, confidence etc - leads to people becoming quite involved, personal and even intimate in some cases. It's not a bad thing in my opinion that the community is so open, relaxed and honest.

However, asking for nudes is Category A: Weird.

Exactly. I've had a couple men PM me and ask for nude pics...I told them all that they would never be that lucky and then I blocked them.

I flirt and get inappropriate and have a blast....if you don't want to take part in it, don't.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    So its not ok to ask for nude pics...

But I can still send unsolicited pics of my junk right!!??
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I just come here for *kitten*.

edcd615e.png
  • NoChub4Me
    NoChub4Me Posts: 27
    Options
    There appears to be many horn dogs on this site who can't get any in real life. Ignore or report them, then move on. To make a topic about it makes it look like you are fishing for compliments.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    not to be rude...but most of your pics involve a lack of clothing...ever think that you could be sending guys the wrong message. Think like a dude for a second....and realize that while you are probably intending to show progress/etc... all they see is 'scantily clad girl'

I don't agree with that, that's shaming!
    A woman should be able to wear whatever she wants & not feel objectified... unless it's her job, if you get what I mean.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I hadn't been on here a while but last I checked, this was My Fitness Pal, not Plenty of Fish. So why are guys asking me for nudies and girls posting their boobs as their profile pix?? lol

LMAO! hm i have noticed this too. although i haven't been personally been propositioned (and i'm thankful for that because... well that's just weird). i've noticed lots of boob shots. not that it bothers me. i am a bit jealous of the girls who have them because i don't have much left after losing weight. haha!

Dont want you to feel left out...nudies, boobies or bacon accepted lol!

Congrats on weight loss!!!!

BACONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Amazing stuff bacon is.

btw... congrats to YOU!! That's awesome!!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    So its not ok to ask for nude pics...

But I can still send unsolicited pics of my junk right!!??

I have the perfect, um, box for you to put them in...wait, was that soliciting?
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Nudes, please.

Good God, man....aren't the ones I've already sent enough for you?! Geeze...
  • whatascene
    whatascene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yeah on behalf of youngins, I see cougars on the prowl much more than young men, desperately trying to get their youth back somehow when they should just embrace their beauty and age as it is. The nudies are usually trolls anyway.
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Don't be silly no one wants to date you...we just wanna see your ( . ) ( . ) BOOBIES!!
  • jcmartin0313
    Options
    So a 10:1 (banned:nudes) is not ok? I figured pissing 10 women off for every 1 which gets me o.....crap...verbal vomit
  • jcmartin0313
    Options
    Don't be silly no one wants to date you...we just wanna see your ( . ) ( . ) BOOBIES!!

Will gladly inspect yours...already enjoyed the gray workout pants and chaps lol!
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    sorry but am I the only one here thats bewildered by the fact that some one asked HER allegedly 39 yo, for nudes, and she is complaining? im sorry im floored.
    surprised shes not getting flamed on by other MFPs
  • wendyd1973
    wendyd1973 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with putting up progress pics and being very proud of what you have accomplished. But with all the creeps out there, that is the reason I do not friend men on this site.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    the awnser is bacon

^ Yes, this!!!!