162 to 115! Goal Reached! Lots of Pics!

Options

Replies

• noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I honestly did not really have an exercise routine, but I work with preschoolers so running around on the playground is part of my job :). I did 1200 calories a day and really focused more on the weekly calorie goal for that, as opposed to the daily. Now I am upping my calories to maintenance and beginning a weight training routine.

And yes, that is an H&M dress! I still love it; I think I'm going to have it altered so I can still wear it!
  • way to go..nice job:drinker:
  • noelslp
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats!
    Could I just ask you, what body shape did you/do you have?

Congratulations again! xxx

I actually always thought I had an hour glass because I've always had a chest and big hips (no butt though!). But then I actually found a website that another MFPer talked about in a post, where you can put in your measurements and it tells you what body type you are. I'm actually a banana or straight, as some call it, which is the most common body type.
  • lauralou852
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job!! Where is your swimsuit in the last few pictures from? I LOVE it!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great work. you look great
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    wow you look paper thin from the side! the difference is dramatic!
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good job, you look amazing!! I am doing the same with the no "off limits" foods because Im the type of person you tell me no and I want it that much more lol. I am glad to see that this method works and Im not gonna stay the same weight. You are an inspirations.
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    I am wondering more about what the story is behind this weight loss. Did you just eat healthier? or start getting active? or maybe both or maybe something else involved?
  • readyforthis19
    Options
    WOW! Nice job! You look AMAZING! Wish you all the best! Enjoy it! You deserve it!
  • chantalm15
    chantalm15 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! great job and congrats on your success!
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss - you look fantastic!!
  • noelslp
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job!! Where is your swimsuit in the last few pictures from? I LOVE it!

It's from Victoria's Secret, from about 3 years ago (bought it for my honeymoon and haven't been able to wear it since that summer!)
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Your progress pics are fab and a great inspiration!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look great!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats on your awesome results.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    stunning!! well done!! xx
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    well done you look amazing
  • MarianneDarroch
    MarianneDarroch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing.

Such a great inspiration! As a fellow 5'4 gal with a similar starting weight and goal weight, it's great to see someone who has achieved it following a realistic eating plan :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!