• WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Sooo pretty!
    Congrats!
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Great job and wonderful inspiration. I just told my husband last night that I want abs like that!

Enjoy your success!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look amaaaazing! It's great to see such fantastic results achieved with a 'normal' eating plan and over a realistic timeframe. You're an inspiration!
  • Sneakypeek1972
    Options
    Well i think you looked lovely before and even better now, well done and thanks for posting, great motivational pics to get me going :D
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fabulous, good luck with the weight training :happy:

Andy
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You have done a tremendous job transforming yourself. I am always so surprised how one changes with the lose of pounds. You look beautiful, but you did when you were at your highest too. Your husband must be so proud. Any more St. Thomas trips planned. Beautiful area huh? Keep up the awesome job. woohooo
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    OMG you look incredible!!!! Great job sticking with it - then end results speak for themselves:)
  • BSummers321
    BSummers321 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh my Goodness, you look AMAZING. Wow, what a transformation, my ugw is about there - 119, although I'm aiming for 129 at the moment, and going to take the last 10 pounds slowly. You are my fitspiration! I hope I can get there one day :)
  • mrsoz22
    mrsoz22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome!
  • jaimelb94
    jaimelb94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great!!!
  • ReneeCK
    ReneeCK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are so teeny now! And, cute bikini! :flowerforyou:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And that swimsuit is super cute!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look simply amazing!

We're the same height although I was a little heavier when I first started on MFP.
    I initially wanted to drop 32lbs (and almost there) but after seeing your transformation, you've given me the motivation to strive for an additiional 15-20lbs. If I can look like you at the end, it will be well worth it.

Thanks for the inspiratiion and motivation! :smile:
  • eesmetana
    eesmetana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go, those are amazing results and you should be proud.
  • rbhoffman
    rbhoffman Posts: 6
    Options
    Awesome! I am the same height as you and around the same starting weight. I had a baby 10 months ago and have started dieting and working out with P90X and Insanity a month ago. Can I add you as a friend?
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    really happy for you you look fantastic!!!! :smile:
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you look awesome! by the way I love your bikini!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look Fabulous!!!
  • thenewmrsfitz
    Options
    incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!