what kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have a chocolate cockapoo who just turned 6, but acts like he's still a puppy. He's playful, incredibly bright, loving, and (on the downside) VERY vocal when he wants something... But we love him!
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 month old Lhasa apso called Milo :)

He's really playful & giddy! He's my baby haha x
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    We just rescued MJ (she's a boxer) in April. She was raised in a kennel as a breeder dog for her whole 7 years. She's still a little skittish and neurotic but she's such a honey! If only she'd stop pacing... ♥ her to pieces though!
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    dog 1 - boxer/lab mix age 12 years
    dog 2 - shephard, pitbull, american bull dog mix age 2 years
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    2 Boxers Mom and her Puppy - Love them both - Mom is on my Ticker - Both are inside/lapdogs. Very loving and protective to be so dang big.
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have a poodle/cavalier king charles spaniel mix. She's about 10 lbs...name is Stella. We got her from a shelter so we have no clue how old she is. ALL she does is lay around - I usually have to go wake her up in the mornings so we can go outside for her to potty...however, this morning she woke up on her own!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    German Shepherd/Husky/Saluki mix. Otherwise known as a 65 lb floppy eared mutt that looks like a young german shepherd and has SOOOO much energy. She loves to run (is great on leash and off) and gets my butt out the door regularly. She's also a little OCD with toys...highly entertaining and wouldn't give her up for anything!
  • crybil
    crybil Posts: 13
    Options
    i have a beagle shes very stuborn and i have a lab beagle also there my babys :flowerforyou:
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    border collie! :)

Two border collies! Smart, sweet, energetic and loving!!!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    border collie! :)

Two border collies! Smart, sweet, energetic and loving!!!

But my first love willl always be my loyale loving, sweet chocolate lab!
  • deborahjr
    deborahjr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My princess... Lola... a very chilled out and sweet Belgian shepherd cross... don't know what the other half is...but she has an awesome curly crimped tail!!!
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have three

Jack is 15 yrs old in October and is Dalmation

Prince is 7 yrs old and is a Belguim Shepherd

Daisy is 3 yrs old and is a Dalmation
  • replikate
    replikate Posts: 1
    Options
    7 month almost 8 German Shepherd. Hyper to the extreme, she really helps me burn the calories! LOL
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Four greedy ones.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I have a wire-fox terrier/shihtzu mix named Boomer. And his name speaks for itself :)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I have a Puggle (Pug & Beagle) named Teague (pronounced Teeg). He acts 99% beagle and 1% Pug. This picture was when he was a little younger, but he still pretty much looks the same.

teague.jpg
  • YogiGirlLucy
    YogiGirlLucy Posts: 290
    Options
    This is Bodhi. He is four and a half months. He is a Malti-Poo Chi. He is about 5 pounds. He usually has pretty wavy hair, but he just came from the groomer for his first puppy cut, and they blew it straight. He is so loved, and a little spoiled for sure. He loves chasing our 15 pound cat around the house, visiting the horses and going everywhere with us. He gets so much attention when we go out, he's like a little movie star. Would love to get another dog when he's a little older. Love lots of breeds, but would stick to another hypo-allergenic/no shed breed again because of dander allergies.

391469_10150990258884860_1982544308_n.jpg
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Jack Russell Terrorist
    Australian Shepard
    Tea Cup Chihuahua

OMG, the "jack russell terrorist" is so funny! I call my jack russell a meth amphetamine addict since he's always 100% crazy!!!

Hahha! I thought that was funny. I had a jack russell mix and he was crazy. I cant imagine what full bred would be like.
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    We really want a dog, but our apartment is too small for the kind of dogs we like, so we got a cat!

When we move though, we hope to get a German Shepherd! Or a Rottweiler.
    I've had three Rotties over my lifetime growing up and they are such sweet dogs. Though 2/3 were also dumb as rocks! LMAO! But they were so hilarious and so much fun to play with!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    1. 3-year old "pound puppy" ... vet thinks he's a pug mix. He's really just hyper!!
    2. world's smallest Brittany Spaniel - got him from a rescue agency after he'd had his left rear leg amputated. Vet thinks he's pure-bred Brittany, but he's really small for a Brittany!