Options

Replies

• Jenhal71
    Jenhal71 Posts: 10
    Options
  • Parsosa
    Parsosa Posts: 22
    Options
    My goal is to work out at least 60 minutes a day for 5 days each week that adds up to 1500 minutes for the month of July. I did 15 minutes yesterday so I have that in my starting ticker

exercise.png
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this challenge, but I need a little motivation...so

exercise.png
  • vladamisa
    vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
    Options

exercise.png

July 2nd am
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    so happy you have committed to moving in july but i have to have miles or KM to track you on this thread...please figure out a way to convert and report you miles moved....
    thanks,denise
    My goal is to work out at least 60 minutes a day for 5 days each week that adds up to 1500 minutes for the month of July. I did 15 minutes yesterday so I have that in my starting ticker

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    Options
    okay, i made a new spreadsheet for me to track everyone with this month cause dino's was too fancy for me....dont get me wrong, i love all the data, i'm just not THAT good at spreadsheets.....i'm sorry if you have been tracking forever with us your distance, but right now i'm not going to be carrying that info forward....it is still availalbe thru june on dino's sheet but not linked to mine....
    anyway, here's the link to the new July MYAC sheet.....you have access to check the info but can not post or make any changes....
    please review and make sure i have your goal miles and current miles correct up to THIS POINT!!!!!

thanks and be patient with me while i get my footing.....denise

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddExYNUo4ZHJKM0hyMTFxMkhMMmNPcEE
  • acarmickle1
    Options
    So far I have done 2 miles out of 25 miles!!!
  • duluthian
    duluthian Posts: 69
    Options
    7/2/12 logged 2miles :)
  • dnfeather
    dnfeather Posts: 5
    Options
    It seems like a lot of people are setting goals between 75-100 miles. This is my first time doing this so I'm going to go all in and try for 100 miles!! As of 7/2/2012 I've completed 16.5 miles biking out of 100. Does kayaking miles count? Maybe I'll combine biking, kayaking, and running (when I get the okay from my doctor again). Hopefully 100 miles won't be too ambitious!
  • dnfeather
    dnfeather Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh yes, and I walked a mile last night. I guess that puts me at 17.5/100 miles total.
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Logged 7.98 Miles today July 2nd.

Andy

exercise.png
  • dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I got in 4 miles yesterday and another 4 today on the treadmill :)

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Slow start so far but I WILL meet my July goal!!

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    Options
    .5 mile walk to eat my lunch on the seawall.....so hot i couldnt even really stay and enjoy the sun....

.5/60 complete

i've updated the sheet to here...
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm off to a slow start this month .......just 0.66 miles walked so far as I'm feeling somewhat below par :(

exercise.png
  • Jesi0725
    Jesi0725 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't do so great last month (my first month), so here's a new goal for July - 60 miles walking/running.

exercise.png
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    7/2/12---- 4.248 miles completed. Walked/Jogged 4.0/5.0 MPH on treadmill.

exercise.png
  • StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Options

blk-exercise.png

Day 2 of Stationary Bike
  • khall627
    khall627 Posts: 47
    Options
    I have not done a challenge before, I think I'll start with 60 miles.

exercise.png
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

Just finished a jog for 5K! I am still not adjusted to the hills in our new neighborhood. I keep telling myself with time!!! I hope so!

Hope you all are well. I am full in this month after a couple of months of slacking. I will make my goal!!!