162 to 115! Goal Reached! Lots of Pics!

Options

Replies

• Jishmeister
    Jishmeister Posts: 108
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing, especially in that bikini. It's super cute.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • SamanthaJodi
    Options
    Great work! You look absolutely amazing. My goal is somewhat similar to yours! You're such an inspiration to me! :D
  • chriscm70
    chriscm70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • corsetqueen09
    Options
    you look awesome!!! you got me pumped now, how long did it take you?
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    wow congrats you look stunning!!! Your bf/husband (if you even have one) is so happy to have a great looking girl like you. You are an inspiration to many!!!! Dang keep it up!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! What an inspiration. How did you manage to not be hungry all the time?
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    You are exactly what I want to look like body wise! I started at 160 and working my way down (cw 136)! Thanks for posting! It shows that eventually I can get there!
  • kristinabambina
    Options
    great motivation! well done, you look amazing, super pretty too! :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great work girlie! What kind of exercise have you done up until this point?
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation!! I, too, am doing calorie counting this time, its sooo much easier than any other "diet" I have done, would you agree? I still eat what I want, the only changes I have made are portion size, healthier alternatives(wheat over white), and frequency(small meals 5-6 times a day, helps me keep from being so hungry all the time).
  • thejonperry
    Options
    What kind of food do you eat?
    Anytips for eating on the run?
  • SIG9
    SIG9 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats! You look great and are an inspiration for many here. I also like your attitude toward food (not "good" vs "bad"). It's also worked well for me so far. Moderation, portion size and a little discipline go a long way! You're living proof.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wowza! That's awesome progress. You should be extremely proud of yourself (although you really didn't start off from too bad of a place).
  • josephine0701
    josephine0701 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats! u look amazing!! what a inspiration!
  • Brittonloves
    Options
    Girl, you look awesome. I'm 5'3" and started out at around 170, and my goal is 120ish. Thanks for another example that it's do-able with time and dedication! You should be so freaking proud of yourself and your hottttt bod. There's nothing quite like earning it, eh?
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Oh my! That's incredible. I'm sure you're very proud and you should be. You have a gorgeous figure now. Perfect. You've done extremely well. Congratulations!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    You look so good and your bikini is really cute!!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hey awesome job. I would like to tell you that you are so pretty. You have pretty before photos too. I am happy you reached your goal. YaY! Your tummy is super cute now. I'm a wee bit jealous..lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!