Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    <<<<
    Ink free. Ihave too much "needlephobia" to even consider it .. Yeah you can call me a wuss if you want too thats fine.. Besides all my scars are MUCH cooler :laugh:
  • chrissy28
    chrissy28 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here. I've considered it, but I just don't know if there is one I'd want to live with for the rest of my life.
  • jwc101
    jwc101 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Don't have any and have no plans to get tattoos in the future. When I notice a young person with tattoos all over their body, I often wonder about their future. I think hiring managers will more likely hire someone without tattoos then a person with one climbing on their neck.
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    None for me! :)
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    None. I used to want some, but don't anymore.

I also develop keloid scars very easily, seems whenever my skin is cut. Can you imagine?
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I was really close to getting one until I found out how much it would have costed. Seriously, it was only one color and a few inches tall and wide. NO THANKS! I'll spend those dollars on something else.
  • liamsgma711
    liamsgma711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't have any. I am afraid that I would change my mind and want something else. :)
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    No tattoos and no piercings.

I have really sensitive skin, no need to tick it off.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    None here. Don't want any identifying marks for when I become an assassin.
    THIS
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I don't... not because I don't like it... but because I don't know if I could live with something so permenant on my body...
  • MsDivineM
    MsDivineM Posts: 48
    Options
    None here either, I figure I have enough scars that I really don't need anything else.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    No tattoos on me, and none will ever be on me, thank you. I rarely find them to be attractive. Tastes change over time, and besides, who wants to see me with a "long-stemmed rose" on my boob that was one a rosebud, when I'm in my 90s? Ew!! Yup...not going there.

Now my son has a tattoo to remind him of the time he spent in the Army in Iraq. My daughter in law has a very tiny musical note tattooed at the base of her hairline on her neck, which only shows if she puts her hair up. She's a double music major and music is her life. I can see why both of them chose to mark their bodies in places that can be covered when needed.
  • Tricialew32
    Tricialew32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My tastes change so much as I get older. I'm afraid I would hate it after 5 years or so. The only thing that I have consistently liked for 20 years is Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal and I have considered having the Cap'n on my *kitten* but I think that might be a little over the top.
  • MissesForrester
    MissesForrester Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have no tattoo. There permanent. can't do that to my beautiful skin.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I was really close to getting one until I found out how much it would have costed. Seriously, it was only one color and a few inches tall and wide. NO THANKS! I'll spend those dollars on something else.

Good tattoos aren't cheap, and cheap tattoos aren't good.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Nope.. none here. Being a musician with no tats puts me in the minority. Its not something I really want to spend my $$ on.
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have one in mind just not sure where to put it. It is a heart with angel wings in memory of my son who lost his battle to a congenital heart defect. (for those unfamiliar it means being born with a heart defect.)
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    In the process of getting my one tattoo removed. Remember folks, no matter how much you really and truly love someone forever no matter what, it's always a good idea to hedge your bets and find a more tasteful and less permanent way to express your commitment than a relationship tattoo!
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Tattoos can be nice, and they can be too much. For me, it's not my thing, so I don't have any. I have considered them, but as I got older, I realized that something permanent on my body is too much of a commitment when my interests always change.

This fits me to a tee! I've thought about something small and hidden from everyone except my hubby... but then again, I'd rather not mar up what I've got.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    None here. I'll never willingly get one. Why would I? I'm not a biker, been in prison,or perform in a punk band. I think if you want to get tattoos, you should have the lifestyle that goes with it. If I were to get one, it would be nothing but posing since I'm not some sort of hard, edgy character in any way.

I also personally don't want to deface my own skin, nor do I want to follow the crowd. Tattoos are oh so trendy right now and that makes me want to get one even less, if that's possible.