Starting 30 day shred today...JOIN ME?!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    How do you track this? The only options I have are cardio and strength training.

Circuit training
  • rizzuto24
    rizzuto24 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks!
    :smile:
  • carlatiger
    carlatiger Posts: 19
    Options
    L1 D4...got half way through and gave up, my knees hurt too much :( am also running 2-3 times per week which I've started recently so I don't know if that's putting too much strain on them :/
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    L2 Day 8!!!!!! Keep going everyone :)
  • mccollumse
    mccollumse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Completed level 2 day 5 last night. Half way done!!!

The only one I can't do is the squat with the arms going out front to eye level. I have to do the squats and arms separate. If I had lighter weights....maybe. But I only have 5 lbs.

I can't say that I am seeing much of a difference.....which is kind of sad. Will definitely complete the 30 days though.

I checked body fat before starting and will check after completing.
  • murphmurph07
    Options

The only one I can't do is the squat with the arms going out front to eye level. I have to do the squats and arms separate. If I had lighter weights....maybe. But I only have 5 lbs.

That move is sooo hard! I have to take at least 2 breaks during it (only couple of seconds). I only have 2 days left of this stage too so should really be better at it by now.

I haven't noticed a difference either tbh but I am enjoying it so going to keep doing it. I have a lot of stuff on for the rest of the week so on Monday I'm starting really properly watching what i eat. I haven't really been doing that - I thought I have been staying within my calories but not losing weight so mustn't be. I think I'm going to start c25k next week too.
    When I'm finished 20ds I'm going to do ripped in 30 ( I bought them both together). I'm enjoying exercising at home - can't believe i'm sticking to it! Its really handy to do while my baby naps.
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 done. Going to do day 10 tomorrow and then take Fri and Sat off before starting level 3.
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    Level 2 completed! I think this is the longest I have ever stuck to an exercise plan.