Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    ~~I'm in!~~
    Start Date: 7/1/2012
    Projected End: 8/26/12 (I think? That's what 8wks looks like on the calendar to me *shrug*)
    Following Nutrition Guide: no, but following MFP, high protein, lower carb
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 221
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 199 (I can hope!)

I started Insanity back in March, got through 3wks and had to go out of town. Took a while to get my groove back, went back and did 30DS and Ripped in 30, now just finished wk 1 of Insanity. Making it through this time! Feel free to add me! especially if you're around a similar weight range!
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    Big girl here :) Already on day 5.

Start Date: 7/2/12
    Projected End: 9/3/12 (ish)
    Following Nutrition Guide: No
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 285
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 270ish
  • blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I started 11 days ago, but I would love the support!

Start Date: 6/26
    End Date: 8/26
    Following nutrition guide: Nope
    Starting weight (with Insanity): 165
    Goal weight (hoping to reach after completion): Hmm... 150?

Quick question! How many calories are ya'll eating while on the program? My bday's coming up in a week and I'm going to get a heart rate monitor, and then I will probably stick with MFP, but for now I'm just trying to eat 1400 a day (just 1400, not net,) and I'm getting the feeling it might be too low.
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm in.
    Start date: 07/16/2012
    Starting Weight: 154
    End Goal: 135
    Height: 5'8"
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Im In!!!

Start: July
    End: when I reach my goals
    sw:210
    1st ew:190
    2nd ew: 175
    3rd ew:160
  • BookszLover
    BookszLover Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Cely21
    Cely21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sooo glad I'm not the only 1.. :happy:
    Big girl here :) Already on day 5.

Start Date: 7/2/12
    Projected End: 9/3/12 (ish)
    Following Nutrition Guide: No
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 285
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 270ish
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Start : May
    End : July
    Following nutrition guide: not this round, just counting calories and eating healthy
    starting weight with insanity: 210
    Goal weight at end :180

I have 2weeks left of this round, then my plan is Brazil butt lift, then another round of insanity!!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Marking a spot... I hope to start next week or the following week! I am skeerred!!!
  • mrzragz
    mrzragz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,
    Just wanted to jump in here. I have started insanity already and just finished week 2 in month 1. Prior to that I did Jillian Michaels 30 shred. Got stuck and plateaued and now kicking it up with insanity. So far I have dropped 3lbs and toning up pretty good but haven't measured since the first day.

Start Date: June 25
    Projected End: August 25
    Following Nutrition Guide: Yes, with recovery formula and clean eating habits
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 185
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion) at least 175 but looking for more toning results
  • Elebode
    Elebode Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in it ... Started last Monday ... took me 3 days to finish the Plyometric cardio .. haha .. but I did it ... Now, I do have a question ... Do you ladies workout when you have your "monthly visitors " ? It's my first day today, and my next workout would be Cardio Abs ... :(
    Thanks .. :)
  • earthsember
    Options
    I'm in it ... Started last Monday ... took me 3 days to finish the Plyometric cardio .. haha .. but I did it ... Now, I do have a question ... Do you ladies workout when you have your "monthly visitors " ? It's my first day today, and my next workout would be Cardio Abs ... :(
    Thanks .. :)

I do workout even at that time - I've found it actually helps me feel more energetic and less "blah" :)
  • earthsember
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Just finished my first week, today was the rest day, and getting back to business tomorrow.
    The past two days I have literally felt like I am STARVING, even though I'm eating about the same as I was prior to Insanity (which would be the same I was eating while doing Ripped in 30), so I went out today and bought some 100% whey protein powder and I'm hoping that will help!
    Hope you're all having a great weekend!
  • eatathome
    eatathome Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Start Date: 7/8/12
    Projected End:
    Following Nutrition Guide: no
    Starting weight: 118
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 105-110. . .no specific weight goal, just improve fitness/lose body fat
  • patstandrews
    Options
    Lost 7lb already .....yea me
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    One thing I was wondering about. Do/Have any of you ever did with Insanity is take your time on a dvd. Like workout to it multiple days than just 1?
  • rolo1978
    rolo1978 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in!

Start date: 7/7/12
    End date: 8/7/12 my husband is meant to be doing this with me but he hurt his back during the fit test. I'm carrying on with the 1st week and then repeating it with him next week.
    Following nutrition guide: no but eating healthy
    Starting weight: 163.5
    Goal weight: I'd be happy with 10 lbs off, need to lose more but am being realistic

I'm very sore after the fit test yesterday and the 1st proper workout today. I'm Walking like an old lady!
  • earthsember
    Options
    One thing I was wondering about. Do/Have any of you ever did with Insanity is take your time on a dvd. Like workout to it multiple days than just 1?
    I haven't, but it's not a bad idea. You could even do it 30DS style and just switch to a new dvd every week - I'm sure you'd still see the same sort of benefits. I'm assuming maybe we switch up dvds so often with Insanity so that muscles don't get as used to the routine so quickly, keeping the calorie burn up, but I don't know.
  • KRing40177
    Options
    I'm in! i am so excited to workout with Shaun T! He truly is insane! I started INSANITY but it didn't go so well the first time so i am going to start over and stick with it this time! To me it's not about the weight numbers its just about getting to a point in my life where I wouldn't mind going out in just a tank top and short shorts! I am doing INSANITY in addition to a bootcamp that I am starting to go to every morning! It is ust a great way to start off my day and it motivates me to do well for the rest of the day! Anyways I'm really excited!

Start Date:7/8/2012
    Ending Date:8/18/2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: No but i am making plans to change the foods I eat and the amount I eat!
    Starting Weight: 179
    Ending Weight(Hopefully): 145 (not really focused on the numbers more on the way I feel and the shape I am in after!)
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Did fit test 2 yesterday! Im fairly proud of my results! Also, according to the body fat % calculator Im using (from fat2fitradio.com) Im down about 1% body fat! Im unfortunately up 1lb but I think its muscle, since I've lost inches and I think I can see my abs more already! I put some pics up on my blog, if anyone is interested. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/eig6

Fit test 2 results

Switch Kick 130 (First time I counted two as one)

Power Jack 55

Power Knees 115

Power Squat 34

Globe Jump 11

Suicide Jumps 16

Push up Jack 20

Low Plank Oblique 56

Fit Test 1

Switch Kick 60 (count on right leg)

Power Jack 45

Power Knees 70 (lifting left leg)

Power Squat 25

Globe Jump 10

Suicide Jump 11 (two were burpees- oops)

Push up Jack 21

low plank oblique 45

Hope everyone else is seeing results too! Dig deep!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!