• jandcammom
    jandcammom Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm down!
    Start date: 7/8/12
    End date: 9/18/12
    Following nutrition guide: No, doing my own thing eating 1500 cals
    Start weight: 172.5
    Ending weight: 162.5 (not concerned with a number, focusing on inches)

Let's do this ladies!!!
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I started 11 days ago, but I would love the support!

Start Date: 6/26
    End Date: 8/26
    Following nutrition guide: Nope
    Starting weight (with Insanity): 165
    Goal weight (hoping to reach after completion): Hmm... 150?

Quick question! How many calories are ya'll eating while on the program? My bday's coming up in a week and I'm going to get a heart rate monitor, and then I will probably stick with MFP, but for now I'm just trying to eat 1400 a day (just 1400, not net,) and I'm getting the feeling it might be too low.

I would say its too low, aim for 1500 and eat back your exercise calories as well. If you aren't giving your body fuel you will end up getting weaker and weaker and fizzle out. With a workout as hard as insanity it is it's important to give your body enough fuel to keep up.
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too.
    Start date 6/9/12
    first round end 7//9/12
    Begin round 2 7/10/12
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm in!
    Start date: 7/9/12 (UPS tracking says it's out for delivery tomorrow)
    End date: 9/9/2012
    Following nutrition plan: probably not but will pick and choose from recipes (i'm a picky eater)
    Starting weight: 137
    Goal weight: 125 or 130. Just looking to get toned
  • blondie6688
    Options
    I'm in
    First Workout... July 8, 2012
    Projected last workout... Sept 7, 2012
    Weight Loss goal... Lose 10 lbs.. Tone up... be in the hottest shape of my 44 yrs
    Start Weight ... 148
    Goal weight: 138
    Weight loss in past 4 years... 50 lbs
    Following P90x Nutrition plan (can't find the Insanity food plan ... sheesh)

I already have Insanity.. but if anyone else doesn't here's a free link

http://healthysexyhappy.tumblr.com/moveyourassnow (I got it from a post here.. just passing it along!!
  • Jenvan78
    Jenvan78 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'll start
    Start Date: July 16th 2012
    Projected End: September 25th 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: Yes
    Starting weight: 165 (not sure exactly yet as I wont be weighing until that monday of)
    Goal Weight: 140-120lbs

You and I have the same goals basically and weights LOL. I'm sooo in!!! Do you have kids...I have three :).
    Start date: July 9th 2012
    End: Sept 2012
    Following guide:not sure
    Weight 160-165
    goal 150..ultimate goal 144
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

Start Date: 7/9/2012
    Projected End: 9/7/2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: No
    Starting weight: 189
    Goal Weight: 175
  • blondie6688
    Options
    I'm in!! Sounds great:happy:
    Start date: July 8, 2012.
    End date: Sept 15, 2012
    Start weight : 148
    Goal weight: 138
    Weight loss to date: 50 lbs ( last 4 yrs)
    Food: P90x Food plan.. (can't find the Insanity book... sheesh)
    Glad to be here.. thanks !!

I already have Insanity.. done it before, but if anyone needs a free copy
    http://healthysexyhappy.tumblr.com/moveyourassnow... I found that here.. just passing it along
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I dieted last year and lost about 20 lbs. Since March of this year I started working out and have lost another 20 lbs. 13 lbs or so were from 30 day shred which I completed near the end of May. The other 7 have been from insanity. I do random P90x videos here and there for weights but nothing strict. I have been strictly doing Insanity now since the beginning of June.

Start Date: June 5th I believe
    Projected End: Sometime in September I would guess, I only do it 4-5x a week because I do other exercises as well
    Following Nutrition Guide: Right now I am on a 1400 calorie a day diet
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 187 (currently at 180)
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 165
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    day 5!!! IT WAS SOOOO INTENSE BUT ZUMBA QUEEN AND I PUSHED THRU!! YAY!!!! I HAVE NEVER SWEAT LIKE THIS!
  • Nymeria6
    Nymeria6 Posts: 12
    Options
    Heck ya I'm in! I have the same problem, I have started and stopped and never finished Insanity. I am bound and determined to complete the whole thing though.

Projected End: 9/6/2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: Eating between 1200 and 1300 healthy calories
    Starting weight(with Insanity):175 lbs
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 155 lbs
  • colleenreid4
    colleenreid4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Start Date: 07/04/2012
    Projected End: 09/04/2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: Body by Vi
    Starting weight (with Insanity): 129
    Goal Weight (hoping to reach after completion): 120
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'll start
    Start Date: July 16th 2012
    Projected End: September 25th 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: Yes
    Starting weight: 165 (not sure exactly yet as I wont be weighing until that monday of)
    Goal Weight: 140-120lbs

You and I have the same goals basically and weights LOL. I'm sooo in!!! Do you have kids...I have three :).
    Start date: July 9th 2012
    End: Sept 2012
    Following guide:not sure
    Weight 160-165
    goal 150..ultimate goal 144

Haha sweet! But no I dont have any kids lol. I will be a senior graduating from high school in may 2013
  • wish21
    Options
    One thing I was wondering about. Do/Have any of you ever did with Insanity is take your time on a dvd. Like workout to it multiple days than just 1?
    I haven't, but it's not a bad idea. You could even do it 30DS style and just switch to a new dvd every week - I'm sure you'd still see the same sort of benefits. I'm assuming maybe we switch up dvds so often with Insanity so that muscles don't get as used to the routine so quickly, keeping the calorie burn up, but I don't know.

With 30ds i did mine a level every month, it worked well for me since i was a true beginner. You would finish with Insanity about the same time if you do a dvd a week too (i calculated:blushing: )
  • wish21
    Options
    For those of you who started hows it going?
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    It's going good! First day of week 2 is in the books, and I'm feeling awesome. I'm probably crazy but I already feel like my body is changing!
  • rolo1978
    rolo1978 Posts: 12
    Options
    I've just done day 3 and found it easier than yesterday, although I wanted to stop 11 minutes before the end. I took it at my own pace and didn't try to keep up. I had to take more breaks but pleased I got through it and I actually did the push ups, including the moving ones. I'm sweating buckets now though so better go and have a shower.
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Starting week two this afternoon! I feel really good afterwards. I get a little frustrated with myself during the workouts though for having to take so many breaks. But I am dripping with sweat and sore so I know it's working! Started my high protein low carb diet today so I should start to see the scale drop. I kind of took a break with food and I was eating whatever I wanted last week and the scale stayed the same all week. Yesterday was break day and I was up a lb this morning so I know Insanity was helping me maintain weight.... Now I should drop a ton with my healthier eating :) Best of luck to everyone!! Oh and I bought new cross training shoes and they are so much better to wear then my running shoes were - what a difference!
  • Wdwnut
    Wdwnut Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Projected End: 9/21/2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: No
    Starting weight: 223
    Goal Weight: 185

I've completed the first month of Insanity several times, but have never progressed to the second month since I still modify many of the plank moves.

I have a vacation scheduled for the end of the month, so I plan to do some random Inanity (first month) workouts until then. Then start, the series (again) on 7/30. I also started Chalean Extreme a couple of weeks ago, so I am on week 3 of the Burn (1st) month. So when I pick up Insanity on 7/30, I will be doing both. And I throw in a C25K elliptical workout in when I can.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My Insanity DVDs haven't arrived yet, and I just started the 30 Day Shred this morning so I won't start Insanity for a month. But that means I'll have inspiration seeing the people ahead of me!

Start Date: August 8, 2012
    Projected End: October 8, 2012 (just in time to rock my Lara Croft Halloween costume)
    Following Nutrition Guide: Yes-ish (I'm a really picky eater)
    Starting weight: 120 lbs
    Goal Weight: 125 lbs (hoping to add muscle)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!